kettlesip

Level 8
kettlesip
kettlesip
Omega+
IGN: _Midoriya

DATE: 12/8/2021

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I want to suggest the addition of warm/hot options into the vending machine especially during this time of winter season. Some possible examples can be hot canned black coffee, red bean drink, hot honey lemon, hot milk tea, hot choco.

On the topic of vending machines. It would be cool to have three different kinds of vending machines instead of one and they would be scattered around the map.
1)The drinks vending machine where you can find hot and chilled drinks.
2)A food vending machine where you can buy your apples, energy bars, or even cheap prepacked heated meals.
3)A gachapon vending machine to dispense tiny toys but there's a super low chance to get something cute!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It adds more variety to the interactable objects around the map and we also know how crazy Japan can be with its vending machines at times.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
+1

Japan sells things like coffees and more in vending machines anyway, no reason not to add this.

Lolz

Level 6
+1
I say we should have this more players could start to have more items, but one thing it could be hard to make little items like that but at the same time this seems like a great idea and I think this idea is cute!!!

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1
As far as im aware, this exact post has been made and accepted multiple times but has been put into low priority

Last edited:

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
+1
I think this has been suggested before. If I recall correctly the reason it was not implemented was because of the fact that stores already have these items for sale and it would ruin their sales as these items would be widely available through the vending machines. It would be nice if maybe they made some vending machine specific items to cover this, however they are trying to keep the resource pack as small as they can and not add additional stuff when they can avoid it.

Tldr
I would love it, but I don't know that it will happen.

ActionNL

Level 20
ActionNL
ActionNL
Notable

They already have somethin similar if you go to the store behind the school but that's a ok idea but I'm sorry but that's not really the best idea in my opinion its possible to come to the game though

FancyLyricz

Level 3
+1
I believe this is a cute suggestion. It'd bring vending machines into roleplay a bit more and would possibly bring players with /feed into purchasing drinks or small items from the separate vending machine idea.

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
+1
I believe this is a cute suggestion. It'd bring vending machines into roleplay a bit more and would possibly bring players with /feed into purchasing drinks or small items from the separate vending machine idea.
This 100% this. I use some food items but mostly I just /feed

Users who are viewing this thread