mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Most annoying thing that's ever happened to your character?

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
For my character Joutarou Kuujou, here's the following.
- Jocks [Some]
- Masked Students.
- Students who don't listen to him.
- Students who are bothering or annoying him for no reason.
- Asking stupid questions, when it should be already known.

as for my two characters. They haven't had any annoyance around them for the past week or so.
I think i dont really want to be a professor ,-,

AppleSimp

Level 11
AppleSimp
AppleSimp
Omega+
what did the jocks do to snoobs :fist:
decide to be toxic icly and oocly, fight like 4 times in one day and get mad at him when he is confused on whats happening when there is a crowd of 50 people around him all telling him things

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Bruh it just hit me another annoying thing is when people call me "miss"

Trust me, it happens and I do not know why

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
One time I was escaping through the sewers and had to go through one of the water tunnels and my character straight up drowned

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Well this was more annoying for me oocly. One time my character met a girl he really like and he said to her "hey, spend as much time with me right now because i have a feeling i'll be dead after school" and she's all like "nonsense, you're gonna be here every day!" and then as soon as i stepped out of the school gates i was kidnapped and my character was murdered.
O-o

pashy

Level 183
deff faculty stuff
Why is alot of ppl complaining abt faculty T_T It was p easy for me to deal with people and I didn't even face bad students even greenies were being nice with me and telling me my classes are great and all.. And Teiyu was v nice too- I side my students they ain't jocks man they're just m e s s i n g g

Anyways most annoying thing happened to my char was when Mandla had to deal with faculty and detention .. I won't get in details

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
Why is alot of ppl complaining abt faculty T_T It was p easy for me to deal with people and I didn't even face bad students even greenies were being nice with me and telling me my classes are great and all.. And Teiyu was v nice too- I side my students they ain't jocks man they're just m e s s i n g g

Anyways most annoying thing happened to my char was when Mandla had to deal with faculty and detention .. I won't get in details
It depends on how much you patrol and where you patrol, how long your classes are and what subject you teach. Little things like that, it's a pain to deal with jocks and people that gangrp.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Hello! It's me again! I'm just wondering...

What's the most annoying thing to ever happen to your character?

Mine is probably... arguing with 7th graders... in school... and having to put them in detention...

Greenies...
mine is having to help 7th graders who don't even understand what server they're on....its very annoying

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
people randomly hitting on my characters because half of mine are too oblivious to catch on to what the heck is going on

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega

it can get really tiring especially when you're called to fights 24/7

pashy

Level 183
no we arent lol, you prob didnt have to deal with as many fights, and then some days you'd see 15+ people given detention, most of them for fighting ;p
I did deal with a l o t t t... Students are either nice or I handled big fights as well where some people go on but like I didn't struggle alot to stop it.. I once stopped a gang fight (it continued at the back of school) .. I didn't see it, but I know it! But I didn't mind and didn't want to ruin it as long as my chatacter isn't there ICly..

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
I did deal with a l o t t t... Students are either nice or I handled big fights as well where some people go on but like I didn't struggle alot to stop it.. I once stopped a gang fight (it continued at the back of school) .. I didn't see it, but I know it! But I didn't mind and didn't want to ruin it as long as my chatacter isn't there ICly..
well back then it wasnt that bad :P you can ask anyone who is faculty rn, the fighting just gets worse

Users who are viewing this thread