mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Most annoying thing that's ever happened to your character?

pashy

Level 183
well back then it wasnt that bad :P you can ask anyone who is faculty rn, the fighting just gets worse
I wasn't kicked that long ago, kii... And not specifying anyone but alot of recent bad faculty- NOT YOU OFC THO.. And not specifying any1 I hope n1 takes this personally or against them '-'

Last edited:

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
was in an apartment when mike mouse suddenly is at the door and was asking to be let in and me and the person i was rping with said no wtf

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
I wasn't kicked that long ago, kii... And not specyfing anyone but alot of recent bad faculty- NOT YOU OFC THO.. And not specifying any1 I hope n1 takes this personally or against them '-'
it still got worse is what im saying :|

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
Yalllllll are overreactingggg :rolling_eyes:
We're really not, how often did you patrol? From what you're saying, it doesn't sound like you patrolled a lot. That or you stayed in the less-populated parts of the school.

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
I wasn't kicked that long ago, kii... And not specyfing anyone but alot of recent bad faculty- NOT YOU OFC THO.. And not specifying any1 I hope n1 takes this personally or against them '-'
There will always be bad faculty, I've been technically working for 8 months. (quit for one after I worked for 5 then came back for 3) Bad Faculty is inevitable, then when you try to confront them they just shrug it off. The issue is that it's not looked at that much, it's completely ignored. That is why most faculty is still here, you'd have to do something REALLY bad to get fired.

pashy

Level 183
We're really not, how often did you patrol? From what you're saying, it doesn't sound like you patrolled a lot. That or you stayed in the less-populated parts of the school.
Actually I was constantly and frequently patrolling

it still got worse is what im saying :|
No need for this face... I'm just s a y I n g I mean yeah students r bad maybe just from my perspective not that bad- I hope I didn't actually bother you, k i i

Users who are viewing this thread