Most favorite SRP faction and why?

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
KPD. I was in KPD a year ago and it's such an amazing faction, everyone's super kind and it's super fun to RP I would join again.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
After some consideration of other factions I been in, so far it's Shrine! Loads of Shintoism with lore relating things that also somewhat roots with Karakura, always was intrigued by Shintoism so probably a reason why

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
shrine. We make SRP a japanese roleplay. COME VISIT. We love guests!!! Also totally apply if you have an interest in japanese lore, shintoism, etc. Also, we may be a small faction, but our little group are really connected <3

tayfun

Level 69
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
government's really nice, as long as you have a plan with your character. it's not all just "haha funny saul goodman" this, "ace attorney moment" that, though - so keep that in mind when you apply for the faction! :')
given my bias, i'll say government, but i literally haven't been on SRP long enough to check out other factions

MuffinCat

Level 76
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Professor!! Not only can you tell a kid their dumb, you can also give them detention!

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
Professor!! Not only can you tell a kid their dumb, you can also give them detention!
Tryna go for school employee so I can laugh at them ICly in a box but these damn apps aint been checked and its been 3-4 months..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread