MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
This is kinda late! But I never wrote one when I first join.

Hi! I'm Muffin, i've been playing SRP since 2020.. So this is a little overdue. Some fun things about me, I'm British but don't like tea? I named myself after my cat (MuffinCat), Im a T-Mod (scary), and I play a lot of SRP.

I have 4 accounts MuffinCat, ItsMuffins, muffinwaneko, and tippiewakakkoi. I use to be apart of the professor faction where I started 4 class room riots about the same topic, I didn't learn after the first one.
I was forced to make this introduction by Tippie_ so when in doubt blame him!

Now have a photo of Iwao Akihito with fish on his head 2022-12-30_00.07.43.png

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
マフィンはかこいい

muffinwakakkoi!

PIZA_OP

Level 42
This is kinda late! But I never wrote one when I first join.

Hi! I'm Muffin, i've been playing SRP since 2020.. So this is a little overdue. Some fun things about me, I'm British but don't like tea? I named myself after my cat (MuffinCat), Im a T-Mod (scary), and I play a lot of SRP.

I have 4 accounts MuffinCat, ItsMuffins, muffinwaneko, and tippiewakakkoi. I use to be apart of the professor faction where I started 4 class room riots about the same topic, I didn't learn after the first one.
I was forced to make this introduction by Tippie_ so when in doubt blame him!

Now have a photo of Iwao Akihito with fish on his head View attachment 47801
this whole post is adorable i lov it AND I REMEMBER YOU FROM PROFESSOR FACTION TOO!! l liked Byeol as a character and wished I could meet her... maybe one day?

Iwao looks silly as always

Users who are viewing this thread