players online

Murakami's Professor Application

jessu

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

6jessu

Do you have any previous bans?:
Of course. My most recent one would be bypassing which would be 1 and a half years ago. Again, I don’t know how I got banned other than the fact I was compromised.

What is your timezone?:
PST (California)

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
skunky#0001 / jessu

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Actually I just came back, I believe that my activity as a professor would increase. I had a decent reputation as being a Professor/Teacher beforehand.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I took a one and a half year break from the server to focus on other things. Just again, now coming back. I have been playing for probably 2 years?

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
I don’t have access to my old account but this is all of what I’m able to gather.
[Denied] - Not a real role. https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/katanas-the******-application.19238/
[Accepted] - Language Application. https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/kotori-katanas-language-application-d.18954/
[Denied] - School Mentor Application (DENIED) - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bambis-mentor-application-deny-please.19326/
[Accepted] - TEACHER Application. - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bambis-teacher-application.19395/
[Accepted] - Event Team Application. - Discord
[Denied] - Staff Application. - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/megauwus-staff-application.19928/
[Accepted] - Weapon Application. - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/megauwus-weapon-application.19552/
[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ssxtans-teacher-application.22670/

I also had a professor application which I was accepted for - It was during when WiffyBanter was in professor lead.
I was also at some point part of the hospital team.

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Adult - 27

Trivia
What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

Being a student in this communication class made me want to teach it since it seemed so fun having to deal with something that we deal with every day.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs reveal if the person is doing their classes with the minimum quota of being 15 per month.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Having the student’s attention is a main strict rule. Without having the attention of the peers it’s like talking to a brick wall. Maintaining the orderly rule of being above the students and not letting students try to get the upper hand. I’m like their mom, but in a professor-wiseway. I’m their guardian for the class period. I must make sure the students enter and exit safely while being in my class.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I had a great previous RP experience throughout my years of being a RPer. I have played different roles so I acknowledge the roundabouts of being capable of understanding of what I should and should not do.

College-Professor Knowledge
Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Being a college professor myself at some point in SRP as well as being set in the college class I’m in right now. College classes are just long lectures teaching students about a topic. I remember I was one of the few teachers who hit I think around maybe 50 quotas. Or more, I forgot. Though I won’t be able to do it more often since I have a job now. The salary would be ¥450,000. Each extra I believe 5 classes would lead to a 50k bonus. Also, not to mention majority of my classrooms I’d make would be able to fit into a wonderful theme per classes, each time I remade my classroom it would be very cozy and safe like.

Character Knowledge
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

My character would be my ironic character, Murakami Miyake. She was a psychiatrist then moved to shop owner before quitting. She has visited various places being on her break away from Karakura, taking careful care of herself. She stands at 5’4 with a strong posture. Her attention would be money. She was once a wealthy person in the millions before spending it all on clothing. She has a lot of impulsive actions that she makes as she’d be very indecisive. Her outlook on students would be pretty neutral. It’s just a job she would be pretty inclusive that covers a lot of things that would include daily life activity that involves emotions and relations that would affect everyone inside Karakura. Other teachers, she is quite friendly with them if they’re friendly with her back. She believes in the same treatment for others if given. If she is disrespected she highly doesn’t tolerate it. She’s very short tempered and dominant. The type who would tell someone to go on their knees and beg for forgiveness. Her future is to have a peaceful life from everyone, but until then she has plans to live up to her as she is a Miyake.

Scenarios
You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Mura would just stare at them to see what the screaming and shouting is about before having to tug their backs and to tell them to be quiet and to run along. If they refused then she would simply tell them to go take their energy on winning their sports game.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Mura would just talk to them and ask if something was going on. Mura is fairly a reasonable teacher so she would understand if there would be something going on within the student’s life. If they still refused she’d send them to the back of the class to just stand and watch.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
&8&oShe would examine the class as the test would be out carefully making sure none of the students would be cheating, going in between desks and making sure any confused student would get the help available to them.

/me &8&oShe would place marbles around the room, each student would have to get one and pass it to each other, she’d make sure no one is stealing the marbles given as she’d watch everyone frantically freak out about the marbles rolling around back and forth.

/me &8&oOrganizing the test as she’d equally press the papers against the table so each paper would be equally symmetrical and easy to grab and place. Quickly skimming over the test to check

Backstory
Murakami was lucky enough to grow up in a middle class family. Her parents wanted for her and her sister to succeed. Murakami didn’t really relate towards anything as her main focus was on work. Though she lived a happy childhood being spoiled with gifts every so often. Mura lived as some people would say, a comfortable life. While Mura had decent grades in school, she was a troublesome lady. She got more in trouble with her parents as time grew on. She was a rule breaker during her teen stage, getting into little misfits as well as partying with the wrong group. But when senior year rolled around for her, her father inspired her to be something greater. One thing that caught her attention was power. Her dad gave her a bracelet and with it she keeps it on her for a memorable possession. A prize possession that she owns. Since then she started to target businesses and wanted to become rich and famous like her father. She loved money.
Murakami was a brilliant business lady. She brought in other cuisines that sparked up Milk Teas and other features that wrapped around the vietnamese dishes. She had a brain that others would not be able to understand due to her smart appearance. Though being all smart within the business era she was quite slow which made her love the younger generations under her as she would actually struggle with communication. She usually talks thoroughly with arguments and gets lost in all of her large fantasies whenever she’s alone. She is very adventurous as she traveled out of the city and now she wants to get back to work. Her family was able to lead her into a happy and healthy life, and her goal is to live up to the family’s name.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Murakami Hatsumoto Miyake
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Miyake
Given Name(s): Mura.
Preferred Name: Miyake.

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Occupied

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
Working Experience (# of years): 5

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): Public Speaking, Business Management
Minors: Psychology, Creative Writing

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: CELTA
Preferred Teaching Subject: Inter Communication / Business

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Inter Communication as an business major
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/AQdHkBHE

Users who are viewing this thread