Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

REGULAR KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Mxxkie

Previous bans:

One ban from a long time ago. Since then I have applied for things like professor and councillor and have cleaned up my act. Actions speak louder than words and I proved that with my comeback.

Describe your activity on the server:

I would say I’m very active. I’m on every day for 5+ hours.

Which timezone are you in?

I am in EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have Discord?

Yes, it’s Malachinrjb#1975

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes I do, it works and I have used it before.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mxxkies-college-council-application.26842/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/zestois-culinary-teacher-application.20937/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mxxkies-college-council-reapplication.28094/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/mxxkies-korean-language-application.28808/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/fluffs-malagasy-language-application.26656/ (Accepted)
(For my Alt)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/wxxkies-culinary-professor-application.31620/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/wxxkies-spanish-language-application.31702/ (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is to put my skills to good use. It’s also to branch out and round out my roleplay abilities further. I’ve been in council and have learned all sorts of ways to tackle a problem. We’re almost like the police of the school. I want to know what it’s like. I want to make more friends, have more connections, better the Aldridge name, my name, and the name of KPD as a whole. I want to maintain order and law and put a stop to those who dare oppose it.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

After careful research and study, I can safely say I understand them.

What are the Police ranks?
Police Branch
Police Commissioner
{The Police Commissioner is KPD's Faction Lead. They oversee the force and make sure all the work is done.}
I
V
Police Captain
{A step down from Police Commissioner, the Police Captain is basically the same thing with less privileges and a different title.}
I
V
Head Lieutenant
{A Head Lieutenant is the highest within the Police Lieutenants. They oversee the other officers and can implement new strategies either on their own, or with permission from the Captain or Commissioner.}
I
V
Police Lieutenant
{A Police Lieutenant reports directly to the Commissioner or Captain. It is also the title Mookie's uncle, Seb, held while in KPD. They serve as the eyes and ears of the higher ups, keeping them informed on all there is to known about the daily happenings of the KPD}
I
V
Police Sergeant
{A Police Sergeant is in charge of overseeing all training by Corporals and make sure everything's running like a well-oiled machine.}
I
V
Police Corporal
{A Police Corporal is often in charge of training new cadets. These individuals have been on the force for long enough and are knowledgeable enough to pass that wisdom on to the future officers of KPD.}
I

V
Police Patrol Officer
{Once graduating from Cadet, you become a Patrol Officer. Patrol officers usually move in pairs or packs and are responsible for cleaning up the filth of Karakura. They're known for making arrests, stopping fights, clearing roads, and just maintaining the presence of KPD.}
I
V
Police Cadet
{Welcome to the club! You're a Police Cadet! However, the heavy lifting isn't over. In order to excel and move up the ranks, you will be trained and taught. You will take exam after exam and once you pass you can officially call yourself an officer.}

Detective Branch
Detective Superintendent
{The Detective Superintendent is the one pulling the red thread across the board of missing persons and their disappearance location. They work from the shadows plotting their next move and scheming to catch their criminal prey.}
I
V
Detective Chief-Inspector
{A step down from Superintendent, a Detective Chief-Inspector also has the power to plot and catch criminals. They ensure the other ranks are doing as they should be and they help maintain the good name of the Detective Branch.}
I
V
Detective Sergeant
{They help train and oversee Constables. They also start to branch off to investigate more pressing and threatening things, often on their own.}
I
V
Detective Constable.
{The lowest rank within the Detective Branch, the Detective Constable is meant to prove their worth instantly. They're expected to take on harder cases and excel at them. They must prove that they belong in the Detective Branch.}

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Police have several different tasks. Depending on your role within the system, it could mean you’re doing several different things. From following up on leads and busting gangs, to just making traffic stops or searching a suspicious subject. I have several friends within KPD already, so I've seen a lot watching them work.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

A police officer’s first job is to ensure the safety of the citizens in Karakura. The second is to find and punish anyone who dare threaten peace and stability. Without order, there is chaos. Without law, there is chaos. We are the nemesis of destruction and chaos. We maintain order. We make Karakura a safer place.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I completely understand and will work my hardest to ensure that doesn’t happen.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I understand this completely. I want to learn and grow. I want this- no, I need this. With this submission, I pledge myself to be a protector of peace and a servant of the people. I will wear my badge with honor and see to it that I only boost the name of the KPD.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I completely understand. I am a fast and eager learner. You’re never quite done learning. I wouldn’t pass it up for all the money in the world. My training will only make me stronger. As does my connection with other cadets or those who train me.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I completely understand. Being a councillor for so long. It’s taught me how to deal with troublemakers and to thicken my skin. It has also allowed me to make a lot of friends. Surprisingly, I manage to make friends with a lot of known GangRpers though I don't have much GangRp experience. Either way, my connection to them may save me from certain harassment. However, I'll see to it that any friendship isn't taken advantage of and my position will not be manipulated.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

K. ‘Mookie’ Aldridge hails from Madagascar. He has dark brown skin and dyed blue hair. He’s been a councillor for nearly 8 months serving both the high school and college councils. Unlike many players, Mookie follows a set color palette consisting of white, dark blue/purple and a hint of yellow/gold to accent it nicely. He’s pretty well known and is easily able to make friends with anyone he comes across.

What they're like on and off the job?

Both on and off the job, Mookie is the life of the party. He can put a smile on your face and many have deemed him the “coolest” councillor. He always tries to resolve things without resorting to punishment or violence. If you work with him, he’ll work with you. However, from days of councilling, Mookie learned that at some point you have to put your foot down and be serious and professional. Luckily, he manages to find a balance.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Currently a councillor, Mookie has trained about 7-8 other councillors. He has seen them through trial and tribulation and couldn’t be prouder of many of them. What he really yearned for was a promotion. Not feeling any sort of reward for his hard work, he decided it was time to move on and put his skills to better use. Looking up to his uncle Seb, Mookie decided KPD is the way to go.

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Keiko Aldridge was born in Madagascar like the rest of his family. However, his parents taught him that to get ahead in life, he needed to apply himself and take his education and potential seriously. Eventually the time came to prove himself, so he decided to set out. After travelling many places, he fell in love with the Asian culture, especially that of Japan and moved there. Far away from home, this was his time to shine and find himself.

He got straight to work. He applied himself within the school and served on both the high school and college council. He helped students and teachers alike, while busting rule breakers and maintaining order at Karakura High. However, as his siblings started to arrive. He took on a more parental role and managed to score himself a cashier position at Sayonara.

Determined to see himself and his siblings through their time in Japan, Mookie realized he needed to grow up sometime and get a real paying job. After a long time in council, he realized a lot of the stuff he was used to doing is also done by law enforcement. Furthermore, taking inspiration from his uncle, Seb, he decided to pursue this career; ready for whatever challenge lies ahead.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Keiko Aldridge

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Aldridge

Given Name(s): Mookie, Moomoo, Dreads, Black, Black n Blue, Catboy and more.

Preferred Name: Mookie

IC Phone number: 559-365-151

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: N/A

Nationality: Malagasy

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 3

Working Experience: 9

Academic Degree: N/A

Year of Graduation: 2006

Major(s): Law, Psychology

Minor(s): Culinary

Native Languages: Malagasy

Other Languages: Korean and Japanese

{Quick Note: I want to thank whomever it may concern to take the time to review this app. If I can improve it in any way for future reference, I’d love to hear feedback.}

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread