Level 2
MaxFromKekistan
MaxFromKekistan
Fundraiser+

Roles
Student
Suki E. Takahara

More About Suki

A young girl, around 5'5 would stand before you. She has few friends who talk to her, but the ones she has are very special. She has a subtle hourglass figure, making her pretty attractive. She does not take compliments well, as she believes that she has nothing compared to others. If someone gives her something, she will immediately give them that and better. You could call her a bit over selfless. She is taken by the Takahara family and is happy with this family. She is single but likes someone. She has long, curly brown hair and dark hazel eyes. She loves jewelry and expensive things. She is super dedicated and smart. She has a passion for making
flipbooks and art. Her favourite colors are Black and Pink.
She loves Boku No Hero Acadamia (My Hero Acadamia)

Contact me for more info!
{Here is my discord}

KewOzzyDog#9512
View attachment 24060
SUKI DEEZ NUTS

OzzyKewDog

Level 4
also im not like that oocly just icly on like three chars :'(
don't say u don't like me bc of smt that happened ingame, it's not really fair
Yes, yes good fellow, however I have a close friend who says your not very nice oocly... HMMMMMM Lols sorry ik its not fair :)

OzzyKewDog

Level 4
lol srsly? who said that? (my bets is that it's someone who is toxic to me, but who knows maybe it's fr i shouldn't judge)
I mean, I would tell you but they probably dont want me to expose them just like that, kinda rude ngl

ANYWAYS new person I now know, I must leave.

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
can we be friends? and like forget the like 6k or however tf much i scammed u for? it's a frkin game why do u have to hate me bc of it... ur not my sister.......
Man… just leave her be? it doesn’t seem like she wants to be friends right? let it go, it shouldn’t matter if she likes you or not it’s her choice

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
wtf- i asked a single time wdym let it go? if they said no i wouldn't have asked further. why are people assuming things like this about me? it really hurts and i would appreciate it if you would all stop
but you been asking things of her this whole time, like why keep asking things? it’s kinda pointless if she had already said she didn’t like you then why ask to be friends….. like, and no one is assuming things i’m just saying she doesn’t want to be friends cause keyword she def said “I might no like you very much” Which kinda tells you something, i’m just pointing stuff out for you so calm down, not everyone has to like you and be friends with you

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
im aware of that. i was trying to be friendly. now tell me this. why do you think that i don't know that everyone has to be friends with me or like me when I'm quite literally talking to you? Like seriously, stop. Just stop.
k just pointing something out for you so calm lol

ActionNL

Level 20
ActionNL
ActionNL
Notable
Yes, yes good fellow, however I have a close friend who says your not very nice oocly... HMMMMMM Lols sorry ik its not fair :)
Relax stop calling him out your being more toxic then he has ever been trust me @AlphaLeoli is chill if you know him well and I’m working in the process to change him like I’ve changed and not be toxic @deborah can tell you

ActionNL

Level 20
ActionNL
ActionNL
Notable
yeah. we make 1mil per week (when we want to, which means when we scam the whole week) so i can definitely give it back if u want. or the sword. do you know which one it was @OzzyKewDog ? i'm banned but i believe it may be in a chest that Gamerpopballyt could give to you
Nah that's still one of the hardest ways of making money in my opinion

OzzyKewDog

Level 4
yeah. we make 1mil per week (when we want to, which means when we scam the whole week) so i can definitely give it back if u want. or the sword. do you know which one it was @OzzyKewDog ? i'm banned but i believe it may be in a chest that Gamerpopballyt could give to you
Thats unfortunate that your banned, and also I dont need either. I dont really play SRP anymore soo

Users who are viewing this thread