Myop

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
ItsElisa#0110

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on basically on ever day, for 2+ Hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted:

German Application

Denied:
Shop Application

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Myop | Nozomi T. Satō [Grade-12]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shop Information

⠀⠀⠀˖⠀⟡⠀˖⠀⠀⠀

What shop are you applying for?:
Auffallen

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

Since joining SchoolRP, I've always had an interest in shop-keeping. I'm drawn to the idea of running a shop because it provides personal growth and creativity. I find the concept of being in-charge of your own shop very appealing; You get to be your own boss! As a Shopkeeper, you have the ability to chart your journey, and to take charge of the shop's destiny. Besides, becoming a Shopkeeper will constantly challenge me to think creatively and to find new, innovative ways to attract customers and to stand out. This kind of challenge is something that I find invigorating, and I'm excited to see how I can grow and evolve Auffallen, and myself as a Shopkeeper.

Another thing that I'm most excited about the Shopkeeper role is the ability to connect with the SchoolRP community in a meaningful way. By becoming a Shopkeeper, I'll be able to become a part of the SchoolRP Shopkeeper community and meet new people. I believe that having an active community is essential for any successful shop, and I'm eager to contribute. Additionally, becoming a Shopkeeper will give me a new perspective on roleplaying. I'll be able to explore and experience different aspects, such as interacting with customers, fellow Shopkeepers, and employees. Additionally, I will find SchoolRP more engaging, as it recently has been feeling a bit boring.

Prior to the last Shopkeeper leaving, I had the opportunity to work with her and worked my way up to Senior Employee. I joined the shop almost a year ago. . which is honestly crazy to think about. At this time, I was just starting out on SchoolRP. Since becoming an employee, especially during my early days, I was able to develop a significant amount of knowledge about SchoolRP, and what it's like being a Shopkeeper. There is no doubt that the previous owner most certainly influenced my decision on applying for Shopkeeper. With the previous owner announcing her leave from the shop, it made me wonder, what would happen to Auffallen? This brings me here today. While I am certain that running a shop is not an easy feat, I'm confident that with hard work, dedication, commitment, and dedication, I can continue to develop the legacy of Auffallen.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

I have many plans for Auffallen! To begin with, I plan to maintain the existing theme of Auffallen, which is a luxury boutique. Considering it is one of the few shops in this genre, I would not dare remove it. It has built a strong reputation as a place to find high-end, high-quality products, which SchoolRP customers appreciate. Furthermore, the shop already has a loyal customer base, a good reputation in the community, and it honors the previous Shopkeeper.

I've witnessed a progressive decrease in Auffallen's activity in the weeks leading up to the Shopkeeper's departure. I have a few ideas to address this situation, and to get Auffallen back on its feet. By hosting events, and adding new custom items, I can increase engagement with customers and create a sense of community around Auffallen. Additionally, I can use discounts and special offers that can encourage customers to visit Auffallen. Additionally, taking advantage of Onrain, which wasn't previously used before, can expand the store's reach ICLY. Things such as events, new custom items, and sales will be published on the Onrain page. By implementing these strategies, I hope to maintain or even increase Auffallen's activity and success in the near future.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Discounts -
Screenshot_20230505_162325.png

Screenshot_20230506_142238.png
During my time working at Auffallen, I have not observed any instances of discounts or sales being offered to customers. I hope to implement these sales in order to increase customer engagement and satisfaction. Additionally, by providing opportunities for customers to save money, can build Auffallen a loyal customer base that returns for future purchases, events... etc. I believe that promotions are important for the success of any shop and a good way to spice things up. I look forward to implementing them at Auffallen!

[These Coupons will be posted on Auffallen's Onrain page, and possibly on the shop's discord as well!]

- Catalogue -
Oftentimes when visiting shops, I have a hard time knowing how the actual item looks. I have a solution, a catalogue! To begin with, providing a catalogue allows me to present Auffallen's products in a visually appealing, and in an organized manner, to the customers. This as well adds to the roleplay factor by adding it ICLY to the shop. Giving customers a visual image of Auffallen's items, to which they can compare items, can encourage customers to make purchases they won't regret!

[Auffallen's catalogue will be integrated into the shop, and the Discord.]

Auffallen (3).jpg

- Advertisements -

˖⠀⟡⠀˖⠀
Auffallen is now OPEN! What to propose to your lover? Get our Wedding Ring! Come check us out, we promise we won't disappoint with our large selection of luxury accessories! Located in the Shopping District. [Coords]

Is your wallet empty? Need a place to socialize and to meet new, amazing people? Applications for Auffallen are now OPEN! Come visit our store to apply! [Coords]
˖⠀⟡⠀˖⠀

- Layout -
I'm quite content with the current layout. The existing design of the shop is satisfactory and complements Auffallen's theme. Besides, as someone who has worked at Auffallen for a while, it brings back fond memories; I'm sure customers would agree with this too! Therefore, I have no intentions to revamp the interior or exterior of Auffallen.

If I were to re-design the shop, this it what I would have in mind:

Screenshot_20230510_222831.png

Screenshot_20230505_161623.png

- Events -

Giveaways

As mentioned previously, I would like to incorporate Onrain into Auffallen. Giveaways are a great strategy for shops to engage with their community. It helps to increase the shop awareness, and sales. It as well will provide Auffallen to build a relationship with its customers, and attract new ones. How will this work? - Via Onrain, customers will be able to upload pictures of themselves, with an Auffallen item, under a tag. Ex: #AuffallenGiveaway | After, I will use a random generator website, imputing the names from each post, which will reveal the lucky winner.

Some prizes may include: An internship at Auffallen, money, or free items!

Pop-Up Shop

When shops set up pop-up stands at various events, sometimes I find that something is lacking, Auffallen! During my time working here, I do not recall attending these events as an Employee of Auffallen. My goal is to change this. Pop-Up shops will allow Auffallen to get more involved in the community. Besides, it's always nice to change the scenery every once in a while. How will this work? - We will set up shop, in the event zone, selling our most popular items. Customers will be able to purchase our items with no hassle.

What will you sell in your shop?:
I plan to continue offering luxurious accessories at Auffallen. This will include both the existing items as well as new custom items that I hope to introduce soon.

Previous Items
Sunglasses / Glasses
- Dokusho Glasses
- Fire Glasses
- Gold Tinto Shades
- Gucci GG0287S Sunglasses
- Gucci Rainbow GG Glasses
- Heart Sunglasses
- Juliette Glasses
- Natta Glasses
- Prada Decode Sunglasses
- Rabbit's Frames
- Retoro Glasses
- Sakino Glasses
- Silver Framed Glasses
- Visage Sunglasses
- White Cat-eye Sunglasses
- White Clout Goggles
- Wooden Ray-Ban

Purses / Bags / Backpacks
- Aka Purse
- Black Cat Backpack
- Chic' Handbag
- Fendi Backpack
- Kirby Backpack
- Louis Vuitton Bag
- Pink Handbag
- Red Chanel Handbag
- Sakura Tree Purse
- White Stallion Purse
- Duffle Bag "Yama

Earrings
- Celestial Earrings
- Fine Line Earrings
- Floral Fan Earrings
- Flower Earrings
- Goth Earrings
- Honey Bear Earrings
- KPOP Earrings
- Pentagram Earrings
- Planet Earrings
- Purple Butterfly Earrings

Watches
- Exotic Watch
- Gorudo Watch
- Howaito Watch
- Larnon Watch
- Rozu Watch

Bracelets
- Catholic Rosarie
Gorudo Bracelet
- Gyuaru Stan Bracelet
- Shiroi Bracelet

Rings
- Rose Ring
- Wedding Ring

Other
- Cane (Z)
- Glossier
-Heart Choker
- T Chain Necklace
- Black Cowboy Hat
- Black Chained Hat
- Kimono Bow

How many employees do you plan to have?:

I plan on having 20-25 employees.

Shopkeeper[1/1]
⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆

This is the head of the shop, also known as the Shopkeeper. This role will be occupied by me. The role of a Shopkeeper requires a variety of skills, and knowledge of running a shop. They are in charge of hiring, and demoting employees. Additionally, Shopkeepers manage their employees, scouting for any misdemeanor. They also ensure that customers are served in a welcoming, and professional manner. They are also responsible for making sure that the shop is always presentable and enjoyable, while ensuring that the inventory is accurately tracked. Furthermore, Shopkeepers create new ideas with the help of their employees, and customers for their shop. Therefore, they can keep their shop fun, and involved!

Manager[0/2]

⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆

The Manager, also known as the second-in-command. In the same manner as the Shopkeeper, Managers direct the employees, making sure they act appropriately. In the owner's absence, they will take charge of opening the store after obtaining permission, and they will be responsible for collecting money from workers after each shift. On top of that, they are responsible for tracking the shop's inventory. Additionally, they are in charge of training Trial-Employees, making sure they're in tip-top shape for working at Auffallen. This role will be filled by highly trusted employees, who are up to the standards of co-owning a shop.

Senior Employee[0/3]
⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆

Senior employees hold a higher level of responsibility and experience than regular employees. One of the primary duties of senior employees is to provide guidance and leadership to other employees. They bring experience, leadership, and expertise to their job, and help to ensure that the shop is providing high-quality services to the customers. Senior Employees typically earn more.. due to the higher percentage of their earnings they can keep. This role, you are unable to apply for. Instead, employees with the best overall performances will be chosen by the Shopkeeper.

Employee[0/11]

⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆

Overall, employees in shops play a critical role in ensuring that the shop runs smoothly and that customers receive the products and services they need. They are the face of the shop, interacting directly with customers and representing the shop. Employees help to create a positive shopping experience for customers and contribute to the overall success of the shop. Therefore, it is vital for them to act accordingly, treating customers with respect. Their role involves cashier duties, as well as aiding customers with questions, issues.. etc!

Trial-Employee[0/??]

⋆ ˚。⋆⋆ ˚。⋆

Trail-Employees.. also known as the new-comers. Trial employees are given a trial period for approximately 30 days. During this period of time, they will be determined if they are a good fit for being an Employee at Auffallen. During their trial period, they will perform the same duties and responsibilities as regular employees, but with a more closely monitored and evaluated performance. Trial-Employees will be either trained by the Shopkeeper, or by one of the managers.

- Uniforms -
Screenshot_20230510_235421.png

I plan on implementing uniforms to Auffallen. Auffallen's uniform can help to create a consistent look and feel across all employees and help to create a professional image for the shop; it really helps with keep a common aesthetic within the shop. Additionally, adding uniforms are a great way to help customers to easily identify shop employees and distinguish them from other customers. This can make it easier for customers to seek assistance or ask for help when needed, and can help to create a more welcoming environment.

- Employee of the Month -

Shopkeeper.png

At the beginning of each month, an employee will be chosen to receive a reward for their hard work. The employee will be notified of the bonus at the end of the month. A poster with the employees name and photograph, will be posted on Onrain, and within the shop. [Shown Above]

Some rewards I have in mind: Manager for the day, pick next item in Auffallen, 200k gift. . etc

˖[Rewards are subject to change.]˖

Employees will be able to choose their reward out of the selection shown.

- Why will this be done? -

Motivates Employees to work harder / do their best
Recognizes outstanding performance

Extra
⠀⠀⠀˖⠀⟡⠀˖⠀⠀⠀

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you for reading my application!

Do you have any questions?:

N/A

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230510_222831.png
    Screenshot_20230510_222831.png
    263.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20230505_161623.png
    Screenshot_20230505_161623.png
    300.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread