mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Need some info on attributes.

So I really want to upgrade my speed, last time I barely escaped muggers, this is just a short question, is it better to run and jump to upgrade your speed or does it slow down the process..? Should I just not jump while running in the field track?

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
Mostly just run around, it goes the amount of blocks you have ran. (Run everywhere you can, avoid run-jumping as much as possible) it's a very slow process, it took me personally about 4 months to go from 0-100% speed, though I have managed to do it faster on my other accounts by experimenting.

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
It’s been two and a half years, and I still don’t have all 100% when I go online often. It’s a long and painful process to upgrade it deliberately. Why don’t you just look at the scenery while playing and improve slowly?

2023-08-08_13.38.37.png

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
It’s been two and a half years, and I still don’t have all 100% when I go online often. It’s a long and painful process to upgrade it deliberately. Why don’t you just look at the scenery while playing and improve slowly?

View attachment 50128
i been playin for two years now an i only just got 50% acro

Stunseedbackwrd

Level 4

View attachment 50128
Yeah I can’t seem to take it slow or enjoy the scenery. ;-; I wanna be fast so I have a chance to escape people who try to mug me or rob me.

markoos

Level 28
Ignore what other people are saying, acrobatics is a bitch, you should be run jumping until 50 acro, by then though the extra jump height ruins your speed gain.

Users who are viewing this thread