Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
Yeah sadly I don't fit in
EMS - No medical knowledge
Shrine - No Religious knowledge
Government - No Legal knowledge
Reporter - Bad at writing
To be completely fair here. When I began roleplaying I had little to non-existent knowledge in ANY of those things. Ended up learning on the way, as experience has showed me, roleplay communities understand that you may not be vey knowledgeable of certain things, and they would offer a helping hand most of the time. I haven't had the opportunity to join a faction in SRP to tell you this is the same case, but the community itself has been extremely supportive and understanding (At least in my case) to believe they are not the exception of the rule.

-kam

Level 82
I think a way that I look at it is this.
when you told us that you had no knowledge of srp prior to joining this server. a few things came to mind
1. people who are in these factions would only really know the stuff on the documents and rules here on the server.
2. People who then leave or work on these factions long term tend to gather knowledge that they can even use irl [eg laws and ems]
Lastly. this makes schoolrp sorta educational and there is no real space to put these new stuff, nor a way to profit from them

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
While extra roles and stuff would be cool, it would just be quite messy.

I think we get a perfect amount of fun roles to rp with some of the characters the Event Team has been pulling out recently. We may not get to play them ourselves but if you are really wanting to, apply for event team.

For something like a zoo, I again think this would be something that the Event Team could organise with a pop-up petting zoo event, with zookeepers and the likes.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We may consider adding additional factions in the far future, however these two ideas sadly wouldn't make the cut.​

Users who are viewing this thread