Melotism

Level 13
Melotism
Melotism
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: Melotism
What's the title of your suggestion?: New Factions

What's your suggestion?:
Zoo: located behind the west tunnel would be the Karakura Zoo. Here, there would be wild animals living in the park that has free entry. Inside the zoo faction, there would be multiple departments to choose from, from security to zoo keeper and guest service.

Themepark: The Karakura Themepark (Didn't think of a name) is located behind the east tunnel, and also stretches out over part of the east beachside and mountains. In the theme park, there would be factions such as Employees, Guards, Janitors and Guest-Service. The attractions could be made using plugins. One that works out with the fabric mod "SmoothCoasters" is TrainCarts (TC), and TC Coasters. Using this plugin a developer/admin can fairly easily make rollercoasters, variating speeds, loopings, tilts and twists and much more. Another interesting thing about the Traincarts plugin is the accessibility to changing ALL cart models, to a vanilla model, or a custom model that you can implement with a resourcepack. Using the OpenAudioMC plugin, you can give players the feeling of music, as you can use WorldGuard regions to play different music for the player depending on where in the park they are. This is not required, as you can just use signs ([!]).

Tell Me What You Think Down Below

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It would allow for more people to join a faction that is fun for everyone, and it also brings new roleplay scenarios and activities, as well as a new map part to explore. The implementation of rollercoasters would allow for a new kind of FearRP, as well as an overall new place to take your lovely date to. lol

DarkEclipic

Level 157
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

something like this was suggested before, we already have enough locations and tags on the server already.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
enough factions

We have
EMS - With 5 different departments
Vet
Doctor
Surgeon
Paramedic
Psych

KPD

Town hall
Mayor
Deputy mayor
Lawyer
Governor
Judge

Academic - 3 different factions all together
Teacher
Professor
Tutor
Counselor
Caretaker
Nurse
and probably more..

DisgracedAngel

Level 13
DisgracedPanda
DisgracedPanda
Omega+
-1 While maybe in the future of srp when there is more than 200-300 people online at a time more tags could be added but for the total amount of players currently I personally would say there is enough tags. Cool ideas but I just think we have enough factions right now as it is.

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
-1 The only thing a Zoo would come is if it was an event. There was one event that involved a Zoo. But that was the only reason why something like that was involved due to the Event Team coming up with the idea. And as others have stated we already have enough factions in the community right now.

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I think a theme park of sorts would be a really really cool addition to SRP, it’s something that could possibly go near the water park. Though I don’t think it should be a faction, rather just a social hotspot :)

sir meow

Level 37
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
-1, there should only be a zoo and special tag for events, like the Pop Up Zoo! other than that, no. the map doesn't have space for this plus it doesn't really match with SchoolRP. another thing, we have enough factions, just join the others if your bored!

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
enough factions

We have
EMS - With 5 different departments
Vet
Doctor
Surgeon
Paramedic
Psych

KPD

Town hall
Mayor
Deputy mayor
Lawyer
Governor
Judge

Academic - 3 different factions all together
Teacher
Professor
Tutor
Counselor
Caretaker
Nurse
and probably more..
The shrine exists too...

Melotism

Level 13
Melotism
Melotism
Omega+
-1, there should only be a zoo and special tag for events, like the Pop Up Zoo! other than that, no. the map doesn't have space for this plus it doesn't really match with SchoolRP. another thing, we have enough factions, just join the others if your bored!
Yeah sadly I don't fit in
EMS - No medical knowledge
Shrine - No Religious knowledge
Government - No Legal knowledge
Reporter - Bad at writing

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Good thing is for most of the factions you don’t need to have extensive knowledge to apply! Town faction is a very new player friendly faction. We take heavy consideration into new players who apply and it’s our pleasure to invite them into our faction :)

The school factions are also new faction player friendly! I recommend attempting to join the employee faction first if you’re looking for something relatively simple but still has a little bit of challenge to it.

TLDR, I’d say the easiest factions to join as a new player are:
- Town
- Teacher
- Employee
- Professor
- Shrine
- Councillor

The factions that are moderately difficult to join and require a little bit of server experience/writing experience are:
- Reporter
- Sports
- Crime (excluding BMD)
- EMS
- Clubs

The factions that are the most difficult and require relatively outstanding server reputation are:
- BMD
- KPD
- Shopkeeper
- All community teams

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Most of the people who do apply for EMS aren't in medical school in real life. . They can learn everything (or at least, almost everything) needed through a 2-week training period that is consistent and teaches about a handbook written by people who were actually in medical school.

Government workers aren't that knowledgeable from the start. @tayfun is the attorney general ICly but in general. . He would never place himself in a position where he would actually learn law in real life or enroll into a law school.

Reporter — Bad writing doesn't matter when literally @EnderBubs exists.

Shrine, you can do some research and the rest of the knowledge will be done through sets of trainings. You can do it, you just aren't trying hard enough!

sir meow

Level 37
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
You can still join all of these, as they teach you if you get accepted. I'm in EMS and I barely have any medical knowledge, but I'm able to do good at the role with the training they give to you once you are accepted. Same with all the other factions, maybe not for Reporter but I know the others go through extensive training to make sure you know how to do the most common and basics of the role.
You can also practice with your writing! The main thing that can keep you doing well is motivation. If you have that drive you can do amazing in these factions if know what you want to do. There's also being in faculty which can be a bit stressful here and there, you can host your own classes and have them all warped around what you want to teach and what you think you are most interested in.

Edit; If your saying you don't fit into any of the roles, that just makes further sense of why not to make a Zookeeper role for people to have since it would all just be based around you since your unable to be motivated to actually learn how to roleplay in these other amazing factions. Try harder to get into factions if you truly want to be in them!

spxcegrl

Level 1

I agree with most of what everyone is saying here. A zoo would be a nice spot for people to hangout with friends but there's already enough factions to apply for.

You can at least try to apply for another faction. I don't have much knowledge on government work but I've been accepted into the faction twice. You never know if you don't put forth the effort to try and apply. And most of the time you'll learn as you go once accepted into something. Usually you also get some sort of introduction to the faction or some sort of training to help you. Even doing a bit of research before you apply for something could help too. And if I'm being honest here, we shouldn't be making another faction for you just because you don't want to put forth the effort to apply for what is already here for you.

Users who are viewing this thread