mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

New Fishing kinda yikes

Lazeas

Level 47
IGN: Lazeas
DATE: 3-3-2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Pre-mini-game update, at max 100 fishing, you used to make around 4-6k profit with 1 rod (which took around 25 minutes to break). I already thought that was a pretty low amount of money but with the new update with max 100 fishing you make a grand total 2-3k profit per rod (30+ minutes to break).... like wtf bro...?

With the current fishing prices 1 legendary bluefin tuna 407cm in size was worth 506 yen. No idea why some of the prices were nerfed, prefishing update that same fish would have been worth 1600 yen. Please revert the prices or actually just increase the prices you get per fish, I noticed there's a daily cap on how much you can make from fishing, it's 150k. I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible to even make 150k in 24 hours from fishing, dunno why even add that?

The new mini-game for fishing is not that bad but the slider in game should be sped up a bit because it's too slow in my opinion. (but some people might find that harder due to lag)

Probably a good idea to bring back the sell all button as well

and also re-add the notifications you'd get in chat from pulling fish and selling fish, they were cool.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Fishing was already a trash source of income before the update, even by new player standards. Buff the fishing prices, they didn't need to be nerfed at all.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
@KiwiDrinksWater also made a Fish suggestion.

Thanks for your feedback. This is an new system which we had planned to add during the 'Slice of Life' update recently announced.

- Fish prices weren't so easy to translate to this new system, however I've attempted to re-balance them. Hopefully this will make fishing worth while for new players and fishing enthusiasts.​
- We'll look into speeding up the slider that appears on screen.​
- The chat notifications were removed in favour of the on-screen title, since AFK Grinding / Auto-fishing is not allowed.​
- The sell all button still exists, just pop all of your fish into the GUI and click the bucket.​
We're going to add more features with this soon as well, including a book to help you know what fish can be caught and a discovery book. After the next server restart you will also be able to cook your fish in-game at Level 0 cooking.

Users who are viewing this thread