Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
What's your Minecraft Username?: HATALTOLA
What's the title of your suggestion?: New possiblities with storage

What's your suggestion?:
This suggestion is getting devided into 2:
1) Please make it be possible to put signs on a brreel. For right now what it writes when trying to put a sign anywhere around the barrel:

2) When u trying to put a sign on a chest but not to lock it sadly its impossible. .as it counts as u trying to open the chest while being on creative(it writes the same thing as above).

How will this benefit the server and community?:
1)It blends into the background and provides players with an additional way to have storage. For shopkeepers, many people have access to the shop (for example, in mine, we're in total around 30 players) and in case we want to use a barrel, we can't lock it, which can cause some problems among employees or people who have access to the property. For normal apartments and such, it offers another way to design their place without being stuck with only one kind of storage option.
2)It aids in sorting stuff. I can see how it could be helpful for shops as well by allowing employees to know what's in each chest. For normal players, it can assist in organizing storage in apartments as well, since apartments can be small and using another wall or a block for a sign can be inconvenient.

ny00m

Level 19
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
You can use /p door lock on barrels and I wish you could do that on chests as well instead of having to use signs, especially due to the limited space on signs. Like what if I wanna give the whole squad access?
So yeah +1 to being able to put decorative signs on containers

WhisperTheFallen

Level 54
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+
+1

Although /property door lock is always an option and makes it look a bit prettier but still +1 nevertheless

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
+1 I agree, back when i had an apartment it was annoying to be unable to lock barrels

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Ideally this should've been a bug report, but we'll sort something out.​

Users who are viewing this thread