New speed/swim attribute grind

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I get it but a majority of people won't spend their time running around, it took my other account 10 hours of play time to get 1%. That would mean if I just ROLEPLAY and don't grind speed, it would take me 1660 hours of playtime or 10 weeks of playtime to reach speed 100... Note this is PLAYTIME. so if i drop 20 hours a week on srp i'd get max speed in 83 weeks... No. That would put you in a huge disadvantage in a lot of rp situations like plugin sports or crimerp, therefore stricting the player's experience
Sorry it just doesn’t make much sense to me really. I’d rather treat the game as a roleplay and develop characters through attributes than try and skip over it by grinding. My judge character is slowly gaining speed from running back and forth to the kpd!!!

Lazeas

Level 47
Sorry it just doesn’t make much sense to me really. I’d rather treat the game as a roleplay and develop characters through attributes than try and skip over it by grinding. My judge character is slowly gaining speed from running back and forth to the kpd!!!
That's cool but have you thought that maybe speed doesn't really matter on your judge character? What if i wanted to join the track team or the football team to do some team rp? I wouldn't be able to since speed would take way too long to grind, not everyone has time to grind, let alone RP (like you said not grinding and focusing on developing characters) for 20 hours a week. I've already made my point that it would take over a year of consistently playing 20 hours a week to reach max. I believe this is very restricting to the player base.

Last edited:

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
That's cool but have you thought that maybe speed doesn't really matter on your judge character? What if i wanted to join the track team or the football team to do some team rp? I wouldn't be able to since speed would take way too long to grind, not everyone has time to grind, let alone RP (like you said not grinding and focusing on developing characters) for 20 hours a week. I've already made my point that it would take over a year of consistently playing 20 hours a week to reach max. I believe this is very restricting to the player base.
Yes I am in fact aware of that possibility! My point still stands nonetheless. :D

Acroy

Level 28
[+1]

I'm already at 100% but it took me 3 months while logging on every day and playing for hours to get to that. I don't have 2 accounts, but for future players.

Apocryptoz

Level 19
Apocryptoz
Apocryptoz
Notable
+1

I literally grinded speed for 2 weeks straight every single day on my alt account and it only gave me about 3 levels every hour, it was such a pain to go through (And PLEASE BUFF SWIM SPEED, it’s even slower to grind than speed ever since the new attributes update)

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- Whilst we understand it can be difficult to gain attributes on alternate accounts, this plugin is not directly designed to be grinded. It's there to provide attributes to your player over time, if everything was easy there would be no point in doing it.​

Users who are viewing this thread