StardusCrusader
Rich+
"ill stab you" <<<< "Kind sir, I'll be adding holes to your body like cheese."

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+
"I'm gonna need that phone homie" >>> "I request that you kindly hand over that magic box of yours my good chum"

Mocha

Level 10
"You're coming with me" *kidnaps* >>> "Lets go down to the basement of my apartment so I may French you alone in the dark" *cutely takes*

SaltyFollicles

Level 18
SaltyFollicles
SaltyFollicles
Notable
"Dear sire, may I please request the metal baseball bat that is situated inbetween your fingers in a grip and the ballistic face mask situated on your face; May I also request a humber payment of five thousand (5,000) Japanese Yen in addition? Please do note, failure to comply with this request may result in blunt force trauma and/or five (5) minutes of unconsciousness caused by another metal baseball bat connecting with the flesh located on your skull, colliding your brain with your inner skull resulting in a knock out." >>> run 5k

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
“Yo, I have majors” <<< “Excuse me fine gentlemen, it seems your walking limbs time upon this earth have fallen in front of the judgement of my long steel swinging apparatus and thus it’s time must but cut short effective immediately”

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
"YO quit stalling!!!! Or I call staff" -> Pardon me my good fellow. It seems I'm not the greatest at time management, so we are in quite the pinch and if I humble might say, you're a tad bit slow and I am an impatient bloke. Please do hurry, as we are in a rush. Or I will have to call the guardians, whom will rain disappointment and sorrow upon us. Thank you.

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
“Dips or run” >> “Ah! Would you look at the time, I do have to excuse myself and do a bit of what the modern era calls skiddadling.” *turns on their heels in a fashionable manner to glance behind them only to realise they have a lovely steal weapon. Then in a forced manner began to walk… then pick up speed and run. Realising they had missed leg day.*

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
"YO quit stalling!!!! Or I call staff" -> Pardon me my good fellow. It seems I'm not the greatest at time management, so we are in quite the pinch and if I humble might say, you're a tad bit slow and I am an impatient bloke. Please do hurry, as we are in a rush. Or I will have to call the guardians, whom will rain disappointment and sorrow upon us. Thank you.
“Dips or run” >> “Ah! Would you look at the time, I do have to excuse myself and do a bit of what the modern era calls skiddadling.” *turns on their heels in a fashionable manner to glance behind them only to realise they have a lovely steal weapon. Then in a forced manner began to walk… then pick up speed and run. Realising they had missed leg day.*
Gonna use these two

Users who are viewing this thread