Omega+
If you want a pet plant you can always buy a flower from a shop! :D

Last edited:

EnderBubs

Level 54
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: May 16, 2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

This is a super cool idea! Hear me out, how about adding a plant whitelist? So that we can buy plant whitelist and roleplay as it! Also, we can buy a flowers or trees as a whitelist. So that we will be able to roleplay as plants and watch it grow despite being unable to move or talk. The purpose of this whitelist is to make players feels more connected with nature!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I think its a great idea, and everyone would love it. And before you say "No, that's the worst idea I've ever heard" let me ask you, have you ever seen someone sniffing flowers in SRP? no, so please reconsider adding it.

Lets bring nature to SRP!

There is no point to RP out as a plant. I mean you won’t be able to move from one spot cause you will be rooted there, you can’t speak or even really interact with any of the players via ANY form of communication

It’s something that adds no aspect to RP and it won’t be worth the time and effort for developers to make a plug-in and add this in

Joe.exe

Level 43
Kurumi_Walnut
Kurumi_Walnut
Rich+
Your idea is very novel, but the disadvantages are really great. Others have already said it, so I won't say it again.
That's a really, uh... colorful Suggestions.

Beanfart

Level 13
+1 I would love to roleplay as a tree and sit at my computer and do tree things. These are the type of additions we so desperately need in srp. Can I romanceRP as a plant?

Users who are viewing this thread