mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT |Brr.. Uhm.. Aha.. SWEATER.. WEATHER! POW!

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+

“SWEATER WEATHER”- By Muraoka Tsuneo

inspired by @fentias!

[IC]
HELLOOOOO! Students! Teachers! And whatever you are?! Today we’re going to go into.. Winter outfits! We’ll start with the interview, featuring Fumito Tokugawa! then you can answer the survey! Enjoy!
[!] The recording would start [!]

“Hello! Hi! World.. Hello! Hihi! Is that enough greetings… wait no! Hello! There we go!-.. Joining us today is.. Fumito.. Fumito… Taka… Tina… Tok… Tokugawa! Helloo!”
“Hi.”
“Ehe! Alright! First question of the day it’s.. BOOM! BAM! BIIIIIIMMMM! WINTER TIME! Now, what do you suggest is like.. The! Most suitable for the weather, while also keeping it’s.. STYLE!”
“Well, I am very particular on my style, with winter, I’ve never had a problem since I’m always dressed in pants and long sleeves, it just.. Depends on the layers.”
“Ooooohhhhh?! Is that so! Is there a specific type you’d… upmost recommend for the winter we’re HAVING!”
“Yes. I highly recommend tailoring from herri.. No, this is not a marketing statement. We tailor both fashioning and warm clothing.”
“Herri… Ahh! You’re a tailor there I’ve heaaaarrrddd! Has there been any catalogues that are upcoming for CHILLY TUNDRA times ahead where death by frostbite is CERTAIN?!”
“...”

“Yes.”

Oh my! Oh my! Herri clothing, layers- long sleeves?! Anything else you might like to add about what we should and shouldn’t wear during these.. Times where hypothermia is a mere scratch and frostbite is a mere change of warmth! … Sigh! It is that time of the year!”
“Personally, fashion is more important than function, so I believe everyone should do as they wish.”
“Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Well, that’s all from our.. Bunny-little Fumito… Fumito.. Yoku? Toku..? Tokugawa! We’ll bring more, more and MORE about the winter.. See you.. SOON!”
[!] The recording would end [!]

Our survey, you should totally feel free to fill! Every appropriate opinion is welcome!: https://forms.gle/fx1CS7YnvGBdKHAF6

Users who are viewing this thread