mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT |Brr.. Uhm.. Aha.. SWEATER.. WEATHER! POW!

wsVtFYZjJUcgWVwNtj2QIoAy5N6IsiYKIJhLkJUQWK4CVYXMgAH6ZF6pAHEfXvEv-OwK9vnH1BkNkpL9PNYnp85xpCP5epbFLAFLoJDIhw-Lbn-gPti90rAiTo5lrPe3tufmfLNx



“SWEATER WEATHER”- By Muraoka Tsuneo

inspired by @fentias!




[IC]
​
​
HELLOOOOO! Students! Teachers! And whatever you are?! Today we’re going to go into.. Winter outfits! We’ll start with the interview, featuring Fumito Tokugawa! then you can answer the survey! Enjoy!
​
​
[!] The recording would start [!]

“Hello! Hi! World.. Hello! Hihi! Is that enough greetings… wait no! Hello! There we go!-.. Joining us today is.. Fumito.. Fumito… Taka… Tina… Tok… Tokugawa! Helloo!”
​
​
“Hi.”
​
​
“Ehe! Alright! First question of the day it’s.. BOOM! BAM! BIIIIIIMMMM! WINTER TIME! Now, what do you suggest is like.. The! Most suitable for the weather, while also keeping it’s.. STYLE!”
​
​
“Well, I am very particular on my style, with winter, I’ve never had a problem since I’m always dressed in pants and long sleeves, it just.. Depends on the layers.”
​
​
“Ooooohhhhh?! Is that so! Is there a specific type you’d… upmost recommend for the winter we’re HAVING!”
​
​
“Yes. I highly recommend tailoring from herri.. No, this is not a marketing statement. We tailor both fashioning and warm clothing.”
​
​
“Herri… Ahh! You’re a tailor there I’ve heaaaarrrddd! Has there been any catalogues that are upcoming for CHILLY TUNDRA times ahead where death by frostbite is CERTAIN?!”
​
​
“...”

“Yes.”

​
​
“Oh my! Oh my! Herri clothing, layers- long sleeves?! Anything else you might like to add about what we should and shouldn’t wear during these.. Times where hypothermia is a mere scratch and frostbite is a mere change of warmth! … Sigh! It is that time of the year!”
​
​
“Personally, fashion is more important than function, so I believe everyone should do as they wish.”
​
​
“Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Well, that’s all from our.. Bunny-little Fumito… Fumito.. Yoku? Toku..? Tokugawa! We’ll bring more, more and MORE about the winter.. See you.. SOON!”
​
​
[!] The recording would end [!] ​




Our survey, you should totally feel free to fill! Every appropriate opinion is welcome!: https://forms.gle/fx1CS7YnvGBdKHAF6
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top