mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

NEWS REPORT | Karakura Kitchen


7349CD97-6940-4964-B3C1-CC461C55E30E.png



Hello Karakura! Sana Castello, one of the newer journalists! Today, I did a report on the Chef of Karakura High school/College. Recently, the school has been more into making fresh foods for the students. Let’s get into it!

---------------------------------------------------------
Grey: Sana
Red: Ms. Miura
------------------------------------------------------------

// Recording would start //
​
Hi! My name is Sana Castello, thanks for letting me interview you today! Do you mind introducing yourself?
Oh - hello!! Yes, of course. My name is Nao Miura or Ms. Miura as many of you will know me. I am the head chef at Karakura Highschool.

​
Alrighty! I'll be asking you a bunch of questions, you ready?

​
Ready as I'll ever be - aha!
​
​
Alright! So, in a brief description.. what is the main job as the chef of Karakura high?

​
Well - in some ways I believe it is as simple as it sounds though, it can tend to be more than that. A chef serves and partially cooks the school breakfast and lunch to students and is overall there to ensure good nutrition and balanced health
​
​
Ah, that makes sense! Do you have a favorite part of your job? Is there something that stands out to you versus other things?

​
I know it may sound cliche, but the favourite part of my job is getting to see and help out students of all different types. I really enjoy it when the students will stop for a few moments to have a small chat, and it does not go unnoticed!
​
​
Aw! How sweet. Next question, do you have a favorite meal to make for the students?

​
I'd say Wurst Wednesdays have always gone well for me! The students seem to love them too and if they're happy I am most certainly happy too.​

​
Ooo, sounds good! How often are you making lunch for students, and when can students find you to grab some food?
​
​
Every lunchtime and breakfast that I am on shift, I will serve food. You can find me over at the school cafeteria which is the inside portion near the lunch tables.
​
​
Great! Well, that was the last question. Thank you so much for letting me interview you, Ms. Miura!
​
​
Of course, my pleasure!​
------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for next time!

-Sana Castello

------------------------------------------------------------

​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top