AppleSimp

Level 11
AppleSimp
AppleSimp
Omega+

THE VOICELESS

Written By: Dooms the Rabbit

Newspaper (1) (1).png

We are in an era of suppression. An era where the government who tries to say they care for us, they’ll listen to us, they support us, will go and muffle the voices of the people. Arrest anyone who steps up to them or challenges them. And then we have news who will not give the voiceless a voice. So, in this article I wish to do that. Give those who have no voice the platform to speak.

To begin, I wish to look at some important details that were glanced over in the official news report. Primarily, the pitiful and immature responses by those who claim to be our leaders. In response to the cries of the people, Yuri Kurabu responded with “womp womp”. Showing a complete disregard for the valid cries of the people. Then the KPD commissioner attempted to invalidate what the people were saying by calling them “liars”. Can the KPD and government not face any criticism without it being a lie or invalidated?

Before we look into the ones who were unjustly victimized at the hands of the power-hungry government, I want to get some opinions from the people of Karakura. Below are some words from the people of Karakura in response to the question…

“What is the biggest problem with the government?”
Shoji Kanji:
“Not enough free rights. [Such as] Free food for sure, freedom of speech!”

Muffin:
“Maow mew purr.”

Anonymous 1:
“They lack stability and almost always end up tyrannical.”

Anonymous 2:
“They don’t give a shit for the people.”

Liam Yao:
“Probably the corruption, I heard a bit about that.”

Anonymous 3:
“Same thing pretty much.” [The corruption]

Yuno Kawayama:
“Oh defo the corruption!”

Niny Senova Yamashita:
“They lack a lot of things…Such as realizing priority in certain things!”

Anonymous 4:
“Corruption.”

Kinsley Ikki:
“Mm, I think the issue I have is that I don’t think there’s enough communication on issues, especially with the KPD. There’s been many awful incidents I think that could’ve been addressed and weren’t, but I don’t believe this is the workers’ fault.”

Anonymous 5:
“Just the inability to take care of the amount of gang violence in [this] town. I know it isn’t that easy, but it’s scary to go out at night. And in the day too. My niece literally got mugged a week before the conference from a gang.”

TownHall1 (1) (1) (1).jpg

As you can see, the people have spoken! It is clear that the issue is not with the people as the government may want you to believe. The issue is with them. They are the ones who will hear all your cries and not do a thing! We are all living in a world where the system is not your friend. A world where our leaders call us delusional and liars when we voice our issues!

Corruption in the KPD and Karakura government is nothing new. Just in 2021, riots took place at the Karakura Police Department regarding corruption. And since then, has anything changed? An uncountable amount of people have still died and been victimized at the hands of the KPD. They still attempt to muffle our cries under foolish laws like “disrespect of government officials” or “instigating a riot”.

In fact, the government is rooted in corruption. The very first Mayor of Karakura was Tetsuya Otori the Vile. Under his reign, the courts became unstable. The forming of the KPD, the hospital, and school were all under his tyrannical reign to attempt to steer attention away from his acts. Acts that included removing democracy and allowing only Otori’s to hold power, let powerful criminals roam free, and silencing those who stood against them. Sounds familiar huh?

It’s because we are in another era of corruption. Ezri Akai has become no different than Tetsuya Otori. They have become complicit in the corruption of the KPD and the government. They are actively allowing chaos to run rampant and, instead of handling it, they are leaving the city.

I attempted to get some words from the commissioner. See if he regrets any of the hateful things he said at the government speech hosted by Governor Bloom. Sadly, and to the surprise of nobody, it is impossible to even get a word with him! He is never around, and when he is he is likely too busy stuffing his face with donuts.

I think it has become apparent to not just me, but everyone that the government and the KPD are not our friends. They can make it seem like they are listening or are our friends, but the facts displayed say otherwise. They will not listen to you unless you force them to listen. Do not fall silent, do not let them oppress you anymore! Stand up to your oppressors and stand up for yourselves!

If you have any stories you wish to be told, or have any inquires, please contact me at (030)-471-1005

Last edited:

tayfun

Level 67
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
thanking god every day that people don't think goemon is corrupt :pray:

W though, i like this

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Interesting report about the corruptions... however, I can't vision Ezri becoming corrupt. Should've seen Avi Shen the way their attire was.. it was giving me bad vibes bro

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Fun fact: ezri Akai is in fact not corrupt! That said, the town faction has not had a single shroud of corruption since Mike Akihito was the last mayor in late 2022.

Mialyansa

Level 58
To be fair the problem with the government is that it is not made specifically clear wether it is a true democracy or not. This is probably an ambiguity caused by server needs.

Someone give me a karakura government rule of law flow chart

Barbie_

Level 26
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
Uh actually Governor Bloom is the best and she is hearing yall out uh lies! and uh... more lies! Citizens of Karakura corrupted!!!!!!!!!111!11.1.12,12io123u9123o

MinisterFudge

Level 16
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
To be fair the problem with the government is that it is not made specifically clear wether it is a true democracy or not. This is probably an ambiguity caused by server needs.

Someone give me a karakura government rule of law flow chart

Karakura's resident Law and Justice Professor here: it's not a democracy ): [insert vine boom here]
W report.
Also, the 'Rule of Law' flow chart goes hard. Will 100% make students work together and workshop that in my classes.

Users who are viewing this thread