Stain

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
NotPool

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I think I am pretty active on SRP. I am on everyday for at least 2-4 hours. But it is usually 5+ hours. But it is a lot more on the weekend.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in the EST timezone!

Do you have Discord?
I do have discord, it is Pool#0011

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do have a working microphone, and I would be available to vc if needed.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/basketball-team-role-removed.30967/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.30966/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-re-apply.30728/
(Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/applic...ly-bolded-text-before-sorry.30502/#post-97427 (
Denied)

What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to join the Karakura Police Department because I am very interested in Law Enforcement. My dad and I sometimes watch the show Cops together and I find it very interesting. I have also seen other crime shows but there are too many to list! I think if I were to become a police officer on SRP it would be very fun and it seems very appealing. I am honestly not a big fan of GangRP and I think if I were a police officer, I could stop crime in Karakura and protect the citizens in danger. Also along the way I hope I can meet new friends and learn important skills from the higher ups in the KPD.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do understand the Japanese laws. I am mainly aware of the Canadian Laws but I do know the main laws of Japan also, so I would be able to enforce them if needed.

What are the Police ranks?
They will be from highest to lowest(police and detective separated):

Police Commissioner

Police Captain

Police Lieutenant

Police Sergeant

Police Corporal

Patrol Officer

Police Cadet
--------------------------------------------------
Detective Superintendent

Detective Chief-Inspector

Detective Sergeant

Detective Constable

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
What I know of Police Work is their job is protect their community by preventing crime, as well as enforcing laws. Police Officers want to keep the community safe, reducing the fear of crime and making sure the citizens live in comfort. Unfortunately, the only experience I have of police work is when I was a police officer on a prison Minecraft server, but other than that I have not had a role associated with the Law Enforcement. To become a police officer, you must be dedicated to save the citizens of your community and stop criminals. They may be asked to do all sorts of tasks, sometimes arresting murderers or stopping fights and sometimes smaller tasks, for example, if someone was jaywalking. Overall, police officers do the tasks the best way possible.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are very important to SchoolRP. Unfortunately, there are many criminals doing horrible things and there are citizens who deal with these illegal acts everyday. But luckily, there are police officers to deal with these situations. They are the heroes of the city, enforcing laws, trying their best to ensure safety and comfort to all the citizens of Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I am aware that I can be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes I do understand. Being a police officer is a difficult job and you need to be dedicated, and I agree 100% to fulfill the role of a police officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes I do acknowledge, that if there is a training being held I must attend If I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I am aware of this, and I never take anything OOCly when dealing with situations where harassment is involved.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Nobu is a 6'0" tall, Swedish-Japanese male located in Karakura. He has a muscular build, weighing 190 lbs of pure muscle. He trains everyday to make sure he is in shape. He has a white complexion, with black straight hair paired with grey eyes. When he is on break, he is very kind and greets his friends, but when he is working or in school he is very serious and professional. He will not let anyone distract him and he is always on task no matter what. What I find interesting about Nobu is he will always be on task no matter what, unless he is off duty and on break. He always gets the job done and he barely needs any help most of the time.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job, Nobu is very professional. He will never show his self that he shows to his friends because that would not be appropriate for his field of work. Most of the time, if he is dealing with a criminal who is cooperative he will be kind, but firm, unless the criminal is rude he will be cold with them, until they show their respect to him. He is very dedicated to being a police officer and he is willing to do whatever he needs to do to get the task completed. When he is off the job, he is very sociable and wouldn't mind talking about his profession but if he is working, you will not hear a peep out of him talking about his interests or hobbies and if you try to talk to him, he will tell you to leave kindly unless you have to report an emergency that needs the help of Law Enforcement.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
His plans for the future, is to become a respectable cop. Nobu wants to become a cop who has saved many people from crime, that is his dream. His thoughts on his co workers is he always shows respect to them, no matter what. Greeting them with Sir or Mam always to show respect. He would like to befriend all of his co workers if he had the chance, because he is a very sociable guy, but he doesn't want to distract his co workers on duty, because that would be unprofessional of him.

BACKSTORY
Nobu Alstrom was born in Karakura, Japan. He had a pretty good life until, his brother Mateo got hit by a drunk driver. Nobu was depressed and he didn't know what to do. He eventually found basketball. He loved basketball so much and he wanted to make Mateo proud. He eventually made the team, and practiced everyday. He also focused on school and earned an impressive GPA of 4.0 because he wanted to stay on the team. His teammates were very supportive and had respect for him, playing basketball for his deceased friend Mateo. He didn't have a home because Mateo and Nobu would split rent but when Mateo passed away, he had to pay for his funeral. He then met a kind man who let him stay at his apartment for free. Nobu had respect for this man and he would never forget him. In his senior year, many colleges wanted to offer him a scholarship for basketball. But he declined all of them. He said that he wanted to become a police officer and save people from crime within Karakura, so the citizens of Karakura don't end up like his brother Mateo.

In College, Nobu had one focus, to become a Police Officer. He didn't care about getting a girlfriend or going to parties drinking, he just wanted to become a cop to make Mateo proud. He studied very hard in his Criminology course, receiving one of the top marks in the course with a 94%. His teachers were proud of him and believed he could become a police officer. In his final year, he made a speech talking about his brother Mateo how he inspired him to become a Police Officer. He also mentioned a friend of his who was a police officer named Mr. Aldridge. He was a cop who helped Nobu decide that he wanted to be a cop. After he graduated, he went to the Sweden Police Academy. He was there for 3 years until he was 24. He passed the course at the academy and became a Police Officer in Sweden for 2 years. But one day after work, he received a call from the KPD offering him a job as a police officer.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Nobu Alstrom

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Alstrom

Given Name(s): Nobu Alstrom

Preferred Name: Nobu

IC Phone number:
633-233-046

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Swedish and Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
He had 3 years of training at the Sweden Police Academy until he was 24.

Working Experience:
He worked as a police officer in Sweden for 17 years.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree in Criminology

Year of Graduation:
He graduated college in 2000

Major(s):
Criminology

Minor(s):
Criminal Law, Law Enforcement Operations

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Russian

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

- Once you become more experienced on the server then reapply, as of now we deem you unready just yet​

Users who are viewing this thread