mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

novel kinda idk mate i write this ig.. (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.)

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
*Shu would walk in the hallway of the school.. trying to avoid this one guy.. suddenly.. a arm would slam down right next to Shu's head, blocking his way.* "H-huh?!" *He'd get surprised by this.. looking at who did it.. it was 'Yakuzuki Senpai..' "Senpai..?!" *Yakuzuki would place his hand onto Shu's chin, placing his face more closely to Shu's face..* "Senpai?!.. What are you doing..?" *Shu would get cherry red as Yakuzuki did that.. he'd clench his hands together onto his notebooks..* *Yakuzuki would smirk at Shu, backing up.* "My my, your quite red.. are you really blushing just because I did that?" *Shu would cover his face.. hiding it..*

so ima stop for now, since ima kinda bored and tired but this is what i kinda write in this novel im trying to do lmfao

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
/me logs of forums for the rest of eternity (Shu I have concerns).

SIMPL3Z

Level 100
Community Team
Lore Team
I really didn't wanna see this

especially not at 09:03 in the morning.

(are you okay? we can talk about it you know....)

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
alright guys im good now so ill continue

*Shu would cover his entire face, blushing wildly..* "Senpai.. why are you so close..?" *Yakuzuki would smirk, kissing Shu's hand..*

okay im done im tired

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
Im going to bleach my eyes, you did this in ooc, looc, and even here. . stay away from srp if you're eepy please i beg

Users who are viewing this thread