mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Nurse Application

Leoniide

Level 14
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
The account that I am applying to have the nurse role is Munsyy, however, I do have two other accounts known as Leoniide and Simponiide

Previous bans:
The only bans that I have received on the server are listed as follows:

ERP - This was committed in my very first time on the server and I regret it very much, the ban was appealed a few years back.

Duping - This action was committed about a year ago and I am highly disappointed in myself about it. Although, since I was unbanned, I have studied the rules and I am constantly looking over them to make sure that I am not banned on SRP ever again. I really enjoy this server and since my last ban I have always put extreme effort into roleplaying and not breaking rules.

Describe your activity on the server?:
There was a time where I was inactive for a few months but now I am making my return and am starting to become more active. I currently log on every day for at least 2 to 3 hours a day, however, I plan to stay on for longer periods at a time soon.

Which timezone are you in?:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
Yes, I do have discord. My discord username and tag is simponiide#6666

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do a fully working and good quality microphone.

List your current and past applications:
Some of these applications are from my previous forums account, if required, I will show proof that it is my account via Discord. DM me at simponiide#6666

Janitor Application
Denied
French Language Application
Accepted
College Application
Denied
Alt Korean Application
Accepted
Private Tutor Application
Accepted
KPD Application
Denied

Applications that took place in either discord DMs or in a private conversation on the forums.

Black Market Dealer Application
Denied
News Reporter Application
Accepted
College Professor Application
Accepted
Polish Language Application
Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I would say that I have a decent amount of experience with DetailRP. For the past few months that I have been playing, I have been experimenting with DetailRP a lot more. I would say that I have gotten good at it. I tend to do my best to DetailRP all of my actions, though I also make sure my DetailRP actions are not excessive.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
There are several reasons that I am motivated to joining EMS and many ways that I can benefit to the medical team. One of the reasons that I am motivated to join the EMS is I love MedicalRP. On many RP games, I have been very intrigued with MedicalRP to the point where I joined a discord server that shows pictures of medical items and how they would be used. I also love medical things in real life quite a lot, I plan to go into the medical field when I am old enough as well. Another reason that I am motivated to join the EMS is that I have interacted with a few members of the EMS and they seem like friendly people who I would love to get to know. Joining the EMS would allow me to have more interactions with them and have something in common.

One of the ways that I can benefit the medical is that I will be an active member and I will attempt to be on as much as I can be. I'm also somewhat good at MedicalRP and DetailRP. From what I've seen, DetailRP is a major factor within MedicalRP. I am decent at it and I feel that if I joined the EMS team that I can improve my skills at DetailRP to become way better at it.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the Nurse role

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Nurses typically provide and monitor patient care. However, that is just one of their many duties. Nurses also give patients emotional support if needed, provide medications to patients, and give medical advice to their patients. Another thing that a nurse does is perform minor examinations on patients before the doctor arrives. This is done so the doctor can focus on only the major findings rather than both the minor finding and major findings.
Nurses normally work in several different places. Those places include, but are not limited to schools, military bases, private clinics, and prisons. Those that have more experience in the field and graduate degrees are able to supervise other nurses, do research, and even teach nursing

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director: Those in this position are in charge of absolutely everything within a hospital. They ensure that everything runs smoothly and are the ones who pay the employees. Likely the most important role in the medical field.

Clinical Manager: People in this position are just below Head Physicians. Those in this position perform the same duties as Head Physicians whenever they aren't available.

Clinical Lead: Clinical Leads monitor work done by all of the EMS.

Doctor Consultant: This role is a step higher than a doctor. People with this role are responsible for training those that are under them. This role is typically supervised by Clinical Managers.

Doctors: Doctors are one of the main roles of every hospital. They are in charge of performing checkups and diagnosing patients. They are also responsible for a few procedures such as delivering babies.

Executive Nurse: This role acts as a Doctor Consultant but for nurses. They train and test nurses and qualify them to become fully-trained.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

I am aware of the emergency color codes

Code Blue: A Medical Emergency

Code Red: Fire or smoke

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction

Code Black: Bomb threats

Code Orange: Hazmat spill

Code Silver: Active shooter

Code Violet: Violent individual

Code Yellow: Disaster

Code Brown: Severe weather

Code White: Evacuation

Code Green: Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge and fully comprehend that I can be demoted if accepted at any given moment of time.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I acknowledge this and fully understand this.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge and understand this.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge this. I promise not to take anything OOCly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Egor Popovich is a 32-year-old male of Russian descent that was clearly shown via his Russian accent. He has pale white skin and maintains a near-perfect posture. He'd speak with a deep, soothing voice that many would call enchanting. Egor would typically smell of Versace Eros cologne and would always be seen wearing formal clothing while in public. However, when he is at his home, he prefers to wear casual clothing such as sweatpants and a t-shirt. Egor would be considered a rather talkative person, though he knows when to keep his lips sealed.

What he's like on and off the job?
While on the job, Egor would try his hardest to be professional and focused at all times as he knows that if he isn't, he would be risking a punishment. He'd typically enjoy chatting it up with patients during their check-ups to make them feel safe and secure during their time there. Egor always attempts to improve his skills within his profession.

Off the job, Egor can normally be found in the hotspots of Karakura chatting it up with people. Being the friendly and talkative person that he is, he tends to make friends easily. Besides talking to others, he would normally spend his time taking walks through the woods or watching YouTube in his apartment. It is a rare event for Egor to spend a whole day at home, as he always wants to be doing something.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Egor sees all of his co-workers as equals and treats them with the utmost respect and courtesy. He tends not to treat anyone differently unless they choose to be disrespectful and rude to him. In the event that this happens, Egor would probably tell them off and state that he is 'Just trying to do his job'. He would pay close attention to how his co-workers perform their duties so that he can improve and possibly be promoted. He always is in the mood to help those under him and encourage his co-workers to do their best.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
The only mental illness my character has is G.A.D (Generalized Anxiety Disorder), however, it does not majorly affect him as he has learned to suppress it greatly. Though every now and then he will have his bad days due to it.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Egor was born on January 18th, 1989 in Saint Petersburg, Russia to a family of three. His father, Viktor, was a lower-class working man who worked in a steel-mil and his mother, Natalia, was a stay-at-home parent who took care of Egor and his older brother. Egor's older brother was four years older than him and often hung out with Egor. Egor and his brother got along very well and typically stayed around each other whenever they could. They tended to spend their time together while playing in the park that was located just down the street from their medium-sized house. They both kept this up until his brother sadly moved away to the USA for college.

As Egor grew older and went into high school he became more focused on attempting to find a career that makes decent money. He decided on going into the medical field as he loved learning about healthcare and how doctors go about medical procedures and such. However, he knew that to pay for college and such he had to get a job. He applied for a job at a grocery store as a cashier and was accepted. He worked there for four years until the end of highschool.

While in college, Egor focused on learning more than all of the partying that his classmates took part in. He enrolled in multiple classes such as medical studies, science, and psychology. Even though he focused mainly on learning, he still partied every now and then but he did not ever get too wasted. Most of Egor's friends were made at these parties and he was a somewhat popular student. He lived happily in a college dorm until he graduated with a major in medical studies and science, and minored in psychology.

After college, Egor moved away from home to Tokyo, Japan after hearing how much better Japan's healthcare is compared to Russia's healthcare. After settling in a small studio apartment, Egor searched for a nursing school in which he applied and was accepted. However, to pay for nursing school Egor had to take out a small student loan of ¥4,000,000 to help cover tuition fees. After four years of nursing school, Egor graduated with a bachelor's degree.

Finally, after graduating from nursing school Egor moved to Karakura, Japan, and settled into an apartment not too far from the hospital. So, for four years after moving to Karakura, Egor worked a small job at an alcohol store to make a bit of cash to pay back his loan and then he applied to the Karakura Hospital

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Egor Popovich

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mister, Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
N/A

Characters Preferred Name:
'Egor' or 'Mr. Popovich'

Characters Age:
Egor is thirty-two years of age.

Characters Gender:
Cisgender Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Athiest

Characters Marital Status:
Egor is currently not in any romantic relationships.

Characters Nationality:
Russian-Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
4 years of Residency in Karakura, Japan
Working Experience(s):
4 years of working experience as a grocery store cashier
Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree in Medical Studies, Bachelor's degree from Nursing School
Year of Graduation:
Egor graduated in 2013 at age 30
Major(s):