What is your Minecraft username?:
ToddlerThingy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
alicealicealice#0634

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST [Eastern Time Zone]

Describe your activity on the server:
On a scale, from 1-10 I would rate myself at an 9/10 or an 8.5/10.

SRP SERVER; I am roughly on depending on how free I am, so a good range is 4-7 hours with some breaks and such. I like roleplaying, so I'm usually busy doing something on the server, building, communicating, or just having some fun!

FORUMS; I'm not super active on forums anymore, yet I do tend to get on every week or, roughly every 2 days. Yet, when I do go on it’s for roughly an hour or two seeing updates, suggestions, biographies, or other things within forums.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Never, I intend to keep it that way throughout my whole SRP playtime.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, it's a fair chance for everyone. I understand.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Nurse; A school nurse is given the role of a caretaker of the students in a sense, they provide care, advocate treatment of the student to their best experience/learnings and they collaborate alongside peers to get the best care for the student in need, before asking for outside help. School nurses make sure to use all their skills carefully, communication, medical or anything surrounding that job itself. They must handle students carefully, as 9/10 times it's for a medical reason or something that is needed to be cared for.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Within my year extending to almost two years on SRP, I've explored many different types of RP! Librarian, Professor, EMS, Bear, Bird, College sport member, and some other minor ones that don't include roles, I've always enjoyed them. They bring a new aspect of a view, each character is different, each way of 'acting' is different, everything is something new and fresh, it's nice and fun! Overall, I've tried to understand, or see others within a new RP for myself to grow and possibly become a part of that RP, I want my experience to go further, then it is now.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-spanish-1.32163/ | Denied due to poor formatting.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-spanish-2.33484/ | Denied due to poor detail.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-spanish-3.33485/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-application.34504/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl-1.35087/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl-2.36009/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.36999/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-application-alt.37287/ | Denied, no reason.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-swedish.39718/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/professor-application-blondthingy.41529/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-application-blondthingy.43438 | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/femaleaddiction-inventory.46400/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/um-weird-account-thing.46207/ | Denied, yet it was later sorted in DMS.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-crazaddiction.47983/ | Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
ToddlerThingy | Adult | 36
Crazaddiction | College | 20
Vamprxx | Bear | 2
Alicephobic | Surgeon | 37
13Trees | Student | 14

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Adaline would firstly make sure that she was in a safe, public environment for if anything happened she was safe and so was the student, yet once doing so she’d then tell the student to calm down and if needed to take a break. If that didn’t work, she would give her first warning to the said student telling them to back down, and if not they'd be given detention. Yet she’d try to make sure she was clear, to respect the student and herself in this situation. Repeating their actions, after three warnings Adaline would give detention, for the reason of disrespecting school staff and public verbal abuse.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Adaline would first yell to get the attention of the students and other co-workers, surrounding the area afterward she’d try her best to step in, risking herself she didn't mind due to the fact she wanted the student’s safety above. If she was able to step in, she’d try to make sure they were far apart to separate any fighting more. She’d then give a few warnings, telling them any comments or physical actions were detention for fighting immediately. She’d then, let the students cool down away from each other and try to understand the situation at hand if needed.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Adaline would firstly go up to them, tell them what they were doing was inappropriate, and tell them that they should stop and let them get back to work. If Adaline saw that behavior or action again, she’d then tell them to cut it out or, she’d bring it to a higher standpoint [SLT]. After that warning, and it was constant she’d then tell them to stop once again and then tell them, once again it’d be time to go to an SLT and talk of their behavior on the job.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Adaline would go to the coffee machine, getting a small cup of coffee just to take a moment and relax alone within there. After a few sips of coffee, she’d most likely go on her phone scrolling, or simply talking to some friends depending on what she wanted that day or simply just go on her laptop to finish up some personal work! Afterward she’d clean up and see if anybody was there to socialize about work, some family, or something simple. Once the time was up, she’d head off saying goodbye or making sure she has her things.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
I would do a bit longer actions, though it is within school and these are more minor im going less on detail here.

SCENARIO; Student comes in with a cut on the arm, not deep just a small one lining on the arm.
/me ‘s hands would run across the counter, getting a few gauzes and small sanitizing liquid. She’d then took the gauze placing it over the cut once adjusting it she’d then pour some of the small sanitizing liquid over the gauze letting it seep through. She’d then turn to the side, getting a few medical wraps and scissors for the process. Turning back to the student, she’d place everything to the side as she’d then remove the gauze that was soaking most up, moving another gauze that wasn't soaked onto the cut. While that was there, she’d take the medical wrap going around the arm and cut the ends needed. She’d then let them off. &f” Stay safe, kid!”

SCENARIO; Student comes in from falling off a tree, most likely a broken bone [leg]
/me hands would carefully go to the student’s leg and carefully add pressure to certain areas. Once getting a feel of the leg, believing it was broken she’d wrap it with some medical tape. After doing so, she’d turn around taking a phone call to EMS for this.

SCENARIO; A student comes in throwing up, with a high fever
/me would firstly place some gloves on, to deal with this unsure it was a sickness or whatnot. She’d then speak; &f” Seems normal for this kid, here let me get you something simple.” &7would turn around getting a small cup of cold water, and some smaller crackers that were to settle their stomach. Once handed to the student, she’d then take a small cold cloth placing it on their forehead. Afterward, she’d then make sure they were as comfortable until leaving.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Adaline H. Laresca
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs
Preferred Name: Adaline

Age (Minimum is 25): 36
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Taken - married

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): English and Healthcare
Minors: Communications & Philosophy & Nursing

Nationality: French
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japan, French
Other Languages: Spanish

Backstory

Adaline Millis Homeward, born on February 14, 1986. Her first memories were faint, the delicate lights of Dinan's streets illuminating her first years on the face of earth. Countless hours, even days spent by many of the rivers and streams, fishing under the afternoon sun with her mother and father. “I’m so sick of fish-” the small girl exclaimed. Turning her face at the sight of it, her parents were less than financially stable. Opting to take fish from the river then travel to the nearby market. “It’s better than nothing sweetheart!” Her mother slid a spoonful of the fish soup into Adaline’s mouth.

Her mother was a freelance tailor, stitching together fine dresses and blouses for Adaline to adorn when she was out and about. She was lucky that her natural beauty distracted from the poorly made clothes. Boys and girls alike flocked to her. Whether it was at school or in the town’s choir. She was adored and seen as an angel to the townspeople. So long as she kept the details of her parents a secret. She would maintain her status. On the eve of her 11th birthday. Her and her father sat at their kitchen table as her mother burst into the room. A newspaper in hand. “It’s ours! It’s finally ours!” She squealed, slamming a cheque down on the table. Tears of joy running down her face as she pulled Adaline into a tight hug. Her father joined, they knelt down in front of her. Beaming smiles forming on their faces. “Tomorrow’s your special day, whatever you want- you name it! We can get it for you.” Adaline’s face illuminated with excitement and joy. As the sun rose the following morning, her and her parents strolled into town. All of Ada’s fears of her status being torn from her disappeared as she adorned a regal dress. The velvet material was stained with a lilac dye. Her mother was joyfully conversing with the tailor. Gaining countless tips from her to improve her handiwork.

As the day continued, filled with presents and treats. Adaline finally questioned her parents’ decision, still completely unaware of where the money had come from. She figured it was best not to ask and just enjoy the moment. Yet as she received more gifts, each increasing in price. The question loomed in her mind, as the sunset above the mountains. She finally popped the question to her mother. “Mommy, where did this all come from anyways?” Her mother’s expression became neutral and stern. Her grip on Adaline’s hand tightened as they continued to walk home. As they entered their house. Her mother knelt in front of her, her face was decorated with a gentle smile. “A very special someone, granted us a very special wish. Yet it took a great sacrifice.” Adaline still wasn’t too sure what they meant. But decided it’d be best to just move on.

As Adaline entered her teenage years, she began to be seen in a different light by her peers. The boy’s eyes went from her face to her chest. Girls sneered and glared at her as she walked past, jealous of her popularity among the male students at their school. Among all the students, one boy stood out to her the most. He was mysterious, with silky blonde hair and a lingering scent of cinnamon in his presence. She became infatuated with him, as did he with her. Their fairytale love story escalated to something much more mature. By the age of 14, her virginity was absent. Yet in its place was something much more valuable. Twins. When she found out she was pregnant, she began to shake and cry. Unsure of what to do, she kept it secret until it was no longer able to be hidden. One morning as she began to get ready for school, she realized her shirt was too small. Barely fitting over her stomach. Her mother strolled into the room, watching her struggle. “Someone’s gained a little weight!” She chuckled. Adaline’s expression turned dark, tears rolling down her face as she fell to the floor. Curling into a ball as her mother rushed to her side. Adaline could hardly speak a word, “I’m p-preg-” she couldn’t say another word. Continuing to cry. Her mother let out a gasp, reaching out her hand to touch Adaline’s stomach. “Are you sure?” Adaline nodded, wiping her eyes. Her mother lowered her voice. “You’ll stay home for today, we can talk to your father tonight.” She stormed out of the room, a small scream of anger echoed through the house from outside Adaline’s room. She stayed on the floor for the entire day, as she heard her father enter. She began to shake again. Slowly standing up, violently shaking as she walked into the kitchen. There they stood, both of their faces were filled with anger. “How could you let this happen to you! We raised you to be better!” Her father screamed, Adaline’s tears returning. Crying as she sat down at the table. They continued to converse for a short while, eventually as they all settled down. Her mother slid her an envelope. Countless stacks of cash were inside. “This is your responsibility, go- go!” Her mother shouted, pointing to the door. Adaline began to cry again, trembling as she quickly gathered her things and ran. She ran and ran, unsure of where to go. She knew there was no turning back, she sat on a bench by the river for hours. After countless months sleeping on the streets, small abandoned shops realized and other filthy places it was time for Adaline to give birth. She gave birth to two beautiful, healthy babies, Nadi and Yuuki, after the birth Adaline was settled into a comfortable bed. Waiting for her kids to arrive, being able to hold them, and seeing their little smiles, she was brought terrible news. The doctor's faces told a different story than a happy one, “Dear...I'm so sorry, one of the babies did not survive. Their lungs were doing too much work for their body.” Adaline burst into tears, as she’d raised her hands into the air, begging god. “God, why!” Adaline suddenly became enraged, turning to the doctors... In a sad, calm tone, “Nadi or Yuuki..” the doctors were startled by this, they quickly said “Yuuki” and walked out. Adaline couldn't handle it, leaving the hospital in hours of the death and birth of her kids, she thought over her options, she took Nadi, running away. As time continued to pass, she finally made it to her destination. The large glass doors opened themselves to her. An elderly woman sat behind a desk at the end of the large lobby. “A pleasure to meet you, dear, where will you be flying?”

“Karakura, please.”

Adaline is still confused about her son, Yuuki. As years passed in Karakura, she met Yuuki shockingly, Adaline was confused, worried, and stressed as she thought her son was dead. Yuuki was one of the children in the hospital who were swapped. Adaline thanks god for her son, as she would feel empty without him.

IN KARAKURA; [W.I.P]

A while after everything happened during Adaline’s life before Karakura, more started to happen. Shortly after graduating College and receiving a Bachelor’s degree with majors of English and Healthcare, Adaline made her way towards becoming a school librarian, at the prestigious Karakura highschool, and college.

Adaline enjoyed her job for the most part, having to deal with students everyday in the library didn’t seem like much of a problem to her whatsoever. Although, there were a few negative things whilst working in the library. Her co-worker, Chad, was not the greatest person in the beginning. Outside of her working life, Adaline met a guy named Troy Garcia, who was famously known as the “school chef” and “taco truck owner.” She was happy to be with him, and hardly saw any problems within their relationship with one another. Eventually, the day had come where Troy proposed to Adaline. Her heart filled with nothing but absolute happiness, she felt as if her life was going to change greatly, after dealing with a harsh past.
After their marriage, Troy and Adaline’s relationship was great in the beginning, which led them to have a daughter named Julliette. But later on, Troy started to become quite distant, until unfortunately he passed away due to unknown causes. Surprisingly enough, this didn’t really tear Adaline apart. She was already used to the fact that Troy was never around, and never really had hope that he would turn up again.
Raising a daughter alone wasn’t the easiest thing, to say the least. Being able to find time to watch her daughter, and go to work at the same time was a big struggle for Adaline. Due to all of this, she decided to take some time off for herself, and to spend more time with her daughter, Julliette.
Quite a while after Adaline had given birth to her daughter, she started to show symptoms for some sort of health problem that she was unsure of. She decided to go to the doctor, to figure out what it was exactly. Then, she found out that she had ESRD and Cardiomyopathy. Ever since that day, she decided to go a bit deeper into her Bachelor degree and her overall studies, to figure out more about her medical past.
A few years later, after a long period of studying, Adaline was hired as a family medic in another area, in which she stuck with for a little while. Eventually, she got together with the man who once disapproved of her relationship with Troy, and overall their relationship was almost a hundred percent better than Adaline’s relationship with Troy. Not too long after, they got married and had a nice wedding somewhere else. Adaline thought to herself, and decided that it was time for her to return to the job that she once loved the most, being a librarian. After a few years within the job, she quit taking a personal leave. She left, for months on end as she tthenlost her husband, confused and lost she was geared toward her medical past. She slowly made her journey back to Karakura highschool, in hopes of becoming a nurse, a new start here once again.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

In all honestly? I miss working within the Highschool/College, I miss the RP, the community within it, and such. I was there for 10 months, and I loved the staff,
students, and overall the whole RP. I kind of miss it, being said most of my friends now to this day I met and I would love to have the opportunity again to come back and experience more. Just, being brought into a good place, happy RP and etc is what I would love to have once again.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

ICLY wise, I’ve worked in two different parts of the school factions.

PROFESSOR;
For 2 months, I was a professor. I wasn't super active due to mental health yet I still did do my part. I enjoyed it, I liked having the thought of ideas for my classes, students who would join the class, etc. It was rather fun, planning all this.

LIBRARIAN;
For 10 months, I was a librarian running underneath the head/SLT’s supervision. While being within this faction, I dealt with fights, students, running the librarians, assisting some trips to the library, and just simply RPing in the library/school. While doing this, I enjoyed this by far more than other RP’s ive done within the community. It seems that the whole idea of RPing with many people, and having something helpful was fun and exciting to me which I would love once again.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I do not like this question personally, yet my reasoning would be, while working for 10 months within the faction I never had a warning, I was a good Employee and a great co-worker, and I simply understand the RP and rules given and required by the SLT’s to do this. I just believe I have another skill set since I've been here before. Other than that, I would just believe, the overall RP within the school I’m as well skilled that.

Extra

Additional notes about your application: Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this or at night. Have a good one, thanks.

Do you have any questions?: None!

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your school employee application has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread