mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Nyreox's Counselor app

Nyreoxx

Level 1
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
OOC Section - Nyreox.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

What is your Minecraft username?:

Nyreox

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Yes, My discord is 'nyreox'

How old are you? (Optional):

Too personal

What is your time zone?:

GMT +1

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity within the server would be a solid 8 out of 10 as I am almost on the server daily, interacting with mostly the delinquent community but also black dragons as they are where my characters are based, depending on what day and if its school, I will be providing you a time-table of
TimetableSchool-TimeVacations
Monday14:50 till 22:00Variation till 01:00+
Tuesday16:45 till 22:00Variation till 01:00+
Wednesday12:05 till 22:00Variation till 01:00+
Thursday16:45 till 22:00Variation till 01:00+
Friday14:50 till 01:00Variation till 01:00+
SaturdayVariation till 01:00Variation till 01:00+
SundayVariation till 22:00Variation till 01:00+

For vacation, these times will vary, but when I have to go on an activity notice, I will let you know.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

As doing my research on the counselor lore I have been informed that the counselor role's job, at first I thought that Tutor and Counselor had a bunch of things in common, but after doing some research involving counselors, I have found these things; like any of the faculty roles, the counselor ensure the safety of Karakura students, not only do counselors ensure the safety of a student physically, they also ensure a healthy mindset for a student, I will be providing a couple of examples of these;
Handing advice to a student who is in need.To go further into this information, everyone has a strong suit in their topics that they are studying for, but some people also have some struggles when it comes to certain topics, and that is mostly where they stick to, they could tell the student to talk to a tutor, etc.. unfortunately they are unable to provide advice about anyones personal health or mental state.
Their duty of holding student(s) safeThis one is pretty self explanatory as this is not only the duty of a counselor, every student has the right to study within Karakura high without the fear of going to school, they ensure that the students remain in line and follow the rules of the school
Stressful situationsEven in school there are situations where you are stressed for, this is different to everyone, if it is for a test they have been studying for, or maybe upcoming exams where they are unsure of what would happen, or maybe for a school trip? or even for joining a sports team; the counselors ensure that the student who are struggling with the situations will go to these with full confidence, calming their mind and making sure they are stress-free
Situations affecting the student's gradesAnything could be affecting a person's grades, if it because of a situation in class or if it is because of stress, or because of a situation at home, counselors could provide alternative solutions to these issues, perhaps even helping these students and talking to the teacher(s) who provide these grades, and find a solution, really depends on the situation, the counselors should alwaysb e ready to help out a student.
Patrolling schoolAlthough it is every faculty's duty to walk around school, some faculty patrol more often than the other, not everyone is always available to patrol, counselors who don't have any students to counsel could walk around school to see if everyone is enjoying their time at school, this could also be a job for a caretaker but theres times where caretakers are not always available so a counselor could always hop in and keep the place nice and tight

Now I just gave you a brief explanation of what a counselor does when they are on school grounds, but there is much more to the counselor than I have explained, I have yet to find this information or wish to be told about this information when I make it to the faction, to ease it down a little, the counselor lore has a huge role within the faculty as they, like any other faculty, provide the best expierence within school aswell as being the face of Karakura High, the faculty has a great responsibility to their name, not only does a faculty have to work to make money.. they should also do their job for their students, there is a whole lot of responsibility in this faction and a Counselor should always be there for their students, just like any other factions, and that is why I wish to apply for this position in the faculty, I am always open to help someone out icly or oocly and that is what I stand for, giving everyone a chance to reach the future that they want, so this faculty position is and seems the best position for me.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Lets see, my experience in general, roleplay and everything related to SRP, I have owned a gang that has gone under the name of blue boys which was related to the delinquent community, meaning that we had our own way of roleplaying and quote on quote gangrp, where we strictly stuck ourself to the use of P2L, which means that I have been thought a lot of detailed roleplay and a whole lot of my roleplaying from this community, although I hold no position to do this, I still wish to thank revcnge for teaching me the most about P2L and how to roleplay properly, aswell as a whole lot of other unlisted individuals, even tho I feel like there is always improved in my way of actioning and roleplaying and I am working constantly on bettering myself on roleplaying and actioning, and taking notes from anyone who points them out! I am open when it comes to criticism on the way I act and roleplay. I would rate my roleplaying and experience a 7 out of 10, and those other 3 points would be room for improvement.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

When applying for this faction, I knew the responsibilities of being a part of it. Devoting my time and enjoyment to this faction is something I can see myself doing in this faction. After talking to some of the faculty, it seems like this part of the faction seemed to be something more suiting for me. Socializing with fellow faculty and students, icly or oocly, is something I am really looking for, as well as making a whole lot of new friends in the faction. As mentioned before, the reason I want to apply for said position is that I feel like I have the most interest in counseling as it really fits me, and I think that I could use my skills and time for this position, so I hope you can give me the chance to prove it to you.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Pending -
Counselor Application

Accepted - Italian Application

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade - 12 - Sosa Venanzi
College, Bachelor - Kimura Midori

OOC Section - Nyreox (3).png
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character would act mature and reasonable toward the student and start by telling the student to stop swearing or cursing at him and by walking off, which should be the first instinct my character should have. He has responsibilities, so acting immature should be out of the picture. If the insults continued on, the person swearing and going out of their way to hunt him down to disrespect you should have a detention slip handed to them as you have already given them a chance to stop, and then you continued on, the person swearing and going out of their way to hunt him down to disrespect you should have a detention slip handed to them as you have already given them a chance to stop, and then you would remind the student in detention to stay calm next time and talk it out next time.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

They would quickly jump in between the students to separate the individuals; in fact, before they would have jumped in, he would radio in for some assistance with the situation. Once he did that, my character would jump in to separate the two individuals fighting. Once Sosa separated the two, there should be other faculty there already to get the group to disperse. Once everything was cleared, my character would figure out what happened, but since they were both fighting, my character would hand both of them detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

First my character would notice what was going on and see what would be going on, once they notice the dangerous activity going on from this school employee, once he noticed the individual doing said activity, Sosa would approach the individual on what they were doing, if things go south I would report the employee breaking the rules to the higher ups, Head of Department or SLT

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

My character enjoys their alone time so first of all sosa would sit in the break room as he took a cup of coffee and when he was looking around, my character could notice fellow faculty and decide that they might also want coffee or anything, which he would go to them and ask if they want something, once he did they would hand the coffee to their co-worker and spark a conversation about their time in Karakura High and if they could help with anything and maybe even give the co worker some advice on what they could do to fix their situation if they are having issues with it, once sosa and the co worker ended the conversation, my character would take the cups and put it in the sink and clean the cup's up before leaving the break room so they can go back to work.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me arrived at school and walked over to the break room, Sosa pulled out a couple of documents while looking through them. He sorted every paper to their faculty branch. Once the counselor sorted all of the documentation, he'd grab a pile of papers before walking over to the counselor's office, place their papers behind the desk, and leave them there nice and neatly before the counselor walked away, closing the door and preparing himself for a patrol.

/me sat down on the chair, the counselor once he sat down opened a drawer where he pulled out a pencil.. not only did they pull out a pencil, Sosa also pulled out a clipboard where he placed the clipboard onto the desk. The counselor looked up at the student as they smiled towards the student. A welcoming smile would be seen on the male's face. The counselor said with a calming voice, "What can I do for you?" as the counselor awaited patiently

/me noticed two individuals throwing verbal assaults at each other. Sosa, confused, walked over to the situation, leaned over to the two, and looked at them before asking, "Whats the issue here?" The counselor smiled innocently, and once Sosa noticed they were still getting heated, he calmly requested they tone down with the yelling and stop with the insults, signaling them to move away and saying, "Please, both of you go your own way now; we don't want this situation to escalate!" as he awaited for the two to disperse.

OOC Section - Nyreox (4).png

Full Name (First & Last only):

"My full name is Sosa Santos"
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

"Mr"

Preferred Name:

"I would prefer to be called Sosa"

Age (Minimum is 25):

"My age would be 25"

"I am a Male"

Academic Degree:

Major(s):

"Sociology and Teaching, yeah those are the two Majors that I have studied for, I mean.. you see these are the main ones that I needed to have to get be able to become a counselor anyway right?"

Minors:

"Psychology and Public Health, I mean.. Psychology? Counselors need these aswell right? I know Karakura Counselors don't deal with that but still, Its sometimes good to understand a student and for Public Health? Hey what can I say? I care about the people!"

Nationality:

"Japanese"

Known Languages:

"The extra languages I know are Italian and Spanish"

OOC Section - Nyreox (6).png

VHS Tape #203 "Corella"

Sosa Kasumi from young age was living in a average town by the name of Osaka, near the Osaka castle.. Sosa was a fan of Japanese Shintoism, but that is not the topic of today, Sosa while still young, moved to Italy for as their dad had a job there, although sosa struggled to fit into the new school and to adjust to the Italian language, still managed to meet a person by the name of Antonio, Antonio yet a child from another mother.. saw Antonio as a brother to him, these kids were trouble makers, Sosa was quickly to be introduced to Antonio's family, which he instantly fit in into.. This family went by the name of Corella, although Sosa wasn't educated on the way this family lived.. he didn't seem to care to much about it anyway, Antonio was his day one friend and Sosa would put his own life on the line for this individual, Sosa has always been someone who wished good on people, sosa would always put himself out for people, helping people and whatnot, but when it really came to it, was he really like this? or was he just playing acting? Sosa was quickly put to the test when Antonio and Sosa were a witness of a masacre, unbeknown to these youngsters, these people were members of a Mafia, Green.. Yellow.. Red, these were the colors that were marked onto the back of this Mafia's suit, Sosa clocked and ask Antonio 'Doesn't that marking resemble your family?' Antonio kept quiet as he froze in place, said criminal rushed towards Antonio as Antonio froze he couldn't dodge this attack, Sosa took it upon himself to jump infront of this Associate... In return of saving someones life, Sosa was gifted with a ugly scar on his eye, Sosa remained in the ER For a couple of months, a coma perhaps? Sosa's family wasn't happy with this and their only instinct was to move back to Osaka, Sosa meeting up with his cousins! Yas--....

VHS Tape #204 "Bosozoku.."

You heard that right.. even sosa had his era in the bosozoku.. Sayonara Blue boys by the way.. what a tragic end they have sustained.. the use of blades as a Bosozoku..? what a dishonorable bunch of new gen delinquents, They didn't deserve to get stabbed like that.. The crime scene was unbarable.. back to the story tho.. Sosa Kasumi.. while he was sitting there in his couch.. waiting to hear anything about Antonio.. what did you expect.. they have complete different timezones and live on the other side of the world, Sosa went outside and met up with his cousin, which he didn't even know was in Osaka?! they walked along the streets of Osaka.. Sosa walking and slacking almost depressed? His cousin noticed this and wanted to introduce himself to something new, a new joy to Sosa's life.. Sosa listened.. his cousin mentions them meeting up near the Osaka castle.. Sosa agreed and waited till night-time, once the time came and the sun sunk and the moon rose.. Sosa made his way to Osaka castle.. at first Sosa thought this was just a waste of time as nobody arrived.. 20 minutes after that thought.. Sosa was about to make his way back to his home as he heard 4 engines roar.. what engines you may ask? motorcycle engines.. suzuki.. honda.. whatever they wanted to, not only the engines were the most interesting since they were uniquely modded to a style.. "Bosozoku" they called.. the way they modded their car, the colors, the seats, the flashy colors.. Sosa eyes sparkled, one of his cousin yelled "Get on kid! lets make this a night you'll never forget!" Sosa nodded as he jumped onto the back seat of his cousin's motorcycle.. Sosa finally found something to waste his time on! they drove around like maniacs! These guy didn't care about the rules did they huh? this was ended as they arrived to a park.. Tsurumi Ryokuchi park.. they walked around as enjoying their time.. "Halt!" these boys suddenly heard.. they turned as a group of 7 Delinquents stood behind them.. bats slammed onto the floor as they tried to embark some fear into these cousins, Oh.. did I forget that they were wearing blue Tokko Fuku's? my fault.. yeah.. Sosa's cousin was wearing a blue tokko fuku and the ones with him did too.. the others? Black Tokko fuku's? Sosa asked to himself... 'This some sort of new fashion in Osaka?' Sosa's cousin turned to Sosa saying "You sure you want to stand there and watch kiddo? these kids don't care about you, like at all.." Sosa nodded it was obvious that these two groups were rivals.. and without a second thought for Sosa? A fight has already started.. Sosa unknown on what to do.. there was fights happening left and right? One of his cousin's friend was getting jumped? Sosa didn't know how to fight?! How could he react to this situation at all?! "dammmnn..... Sosa... you really are useless huh?" Sosa looked to the left as a delinquent charged towards him with a bat.. Sosa didn't know what to do.. until his cousin came out and slammed the other guy away! "You're gonna use a bat on a kid?!" Sosa looked around as some of the black tokko fuku's were groaning out of pain on the floor.. "Sosa, its time to run! the PD is coming! someone snitched!" Sosa ran after his cousins.. as he followed, is this what his cousins enjoy doing? Sosa was dropped back at his house.. this was something he'd never forget.. Sosa spoke to himself in his head "This is what you're doing now Yas.." ...rla*static*--

VHS Tape #204 "Is this what it means to be a Bosozoku?"

Sosa walked around town.. shopping.. getting girls, the typical bosozoku life that he was living now, who knew Sosa was gonna join this group of criminals huh? this went on for days... 26 November.. 27.. November.. 28 November.. 29 November- AHH! Sosa's birthday huh? this was quickly cut short as they were just about to start Sosa birthday party! Sosa received a phone call from his Cousin, Sosa was quick to respond and quickly made his way to the nearby Osaka shrine, where a group of delinquents beared the mark of 'Blue Boys' mostly their motorcycles were modded to be blue and had the blue boys logo marked on onto it, they all awaited.. talking to eachother as the leader made their way to a higher stand where he could speak up to all of the delinque- YASUI?! thats right.. it was his cousin.. you remember the one kid that saved Sosa from getting hit by a metal bat by this delinquent? exactly.. same cousin.. sosa didn't know this guy was their leader?! after all.. Yasui never mentioned it while they were hanging out, Yasui spoke as loud as his couldd.. fearsome screaming and yelling to make sure that these delinquents listened.. Sosa heard "Today.. Today marks the day that we take rid of these foul individuals called the Red Reapers.. they don't know what is it to be a Bosozoku" Sosa listened carefully.. once Yasui was done speaking, Everyone made their way to their motorcycle and let their engines roar! they had to let everyone know they were around right? All of the delinquents made their way to the park that was mentioned by Yasui, once they arrived, they stood around and wondered why there was nobody here? did these guys really just duck a fight? Blue boys made their way into the park.. until they reached a certain point.. surrounded by bushes and trees.. and suddenly multiple individuals could be seen coming out of the bushes, screaming 'BANZAI!!' Blue boys caught off guard was shocked at this occurance, did these guys really just use the bushes to increase their chances of winning? "We are blue boys?! You really think you'll win from us?!" Yes.. they thought they did.. And they were.. blue boys was quickly picked off one by one.. until Yasui and his four vanguards came in to fight.. Two Individuals, muscular and almost 2 meters high, 6'5 Feet high, with the aid of these highly skilled fighters Blue boys was slowly gaining the upperhand again.. until Sosa noticed a male with a knife charging towards Yasui... Sounds familiar..? Yasui.. Antonio..? both getting attacked by someone with a knife? Sosa was not letting this happen again, Sosa ran towards the individual and slammed his fist straight into their temple?! this made the person stagger backwards, Yasui looked over his shoulder and smiled.. nodding to Sosa and while hours went by.. The fight has ended too.. who won? was there really a winner? Sosa didn't care, he just knew what it finally meant to be a Bosozoku!

VHS Tape #205 "The Future"

There is way more behind Sosa's story.. ZEROS.. Corella Mafia.. you have only just found out a small part of his life, but all I know is that Sosa Kasumi after his Bosozoku era was a changed man, he found his true ways again.. to help people.. to put his name out there? Whatever, Sosa's parents weren't so happy when they kept having Sosa come home with bruises on his face and body, Sosa's acknowledged this.. Sosa was a troubled teen and hence why he joined the delinquent scene.. Why did he join ZEROS? His family, Corella was falling apart, his brother? hospitalized, his sisters and brothers? gave up on Antonio.. same with Blue boys.. his parents weren't the nicest people to him but he set that to the side.. and just went to become a Delinquent and enjoy his time there.. in blue boys, Although.. as the time went past.. So did his parents and that made Sosa upset, these two individuals made sure that this kid had the best life ahead of him.. Sosa was just throwing away the chances his parents gave him, Sosa finally decided just as the Bosozoku scene was dying out, Sosa decided to find a education in Counseling, in a school?! Yeah sosa wanted to become a counselor, who was gonna stop him right? He held some love for counseling and helping people who needed it in school! Sosa with the money of his parents spent it on education, where he quickly spent his couple of days in highschool.. then moving onto college where he continued his love for counseling! and once he completed his studies, Sosa made his way out of Osaka and a city back where nobody knew of his past and his criminal lifestyle, this was Karakura.. and then made his way to live some of his life in Karakura again.. yes again.. where he then tried his best to apply for this counselor spot, which is a whole new generation ahead of him.. I have yet to expierence this Era of Sosa.. as a Counselor, we will see.. right?

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

"I have always wanted to counsel students. I have been wanting to help people for all my life now. This isn't as much help, but people like me used to struggle in school. I don't want anyone to overcome the same situation as me. I want to make sure these students pass their years with flying colors. I don't want them to be bothered by stress or that they should feel terrible because some sort of delinquent or bully wants to ruin these kids's lives. Everyone has a chance to have a great future ahead of them, I am going to make sure these kids can come to me and complain and out their issues to me and I will make sure to help these kids, I know I could of picked a better spot to help kids, but counselors have helped me through my years when I had stress, I was so devoted on wanting to make my parents happy, that even failing some of my grades made stressed out, the counselors in Osaka made it so that I shouldn't be worried about failing some grades, I wish to do the exact same for the students in Karakura!"

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

"You see, I shouldn't be picked over other applicants I think everyone applying for the counselor spots should be given an equal amount of chance, I do think that the faculty could benefit from my skills as a counselor and my time as a counselor, I am available most of my times and I will do my best to work on counseling students, Put my spare time aside to help these kids, just like any other counselor should! My love for the Karakura and I hope I can show it to you guys, I will do my best to prove to you guys that accepting me? was something you will never regret"

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

-

Do you have any questions?:

-

Users who are viewing this thread