mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied NyxRP's Shop Owner application

IGN: NyxRP

Discord: LoserVill#3250 (I had to create a new discord due to personal reasons)

Describe your activity on the server: I am quite active on the server, I am always running around and hanging out with friends. I am usually on for about 5-6 hours a day.

Previous applications:

ACCEPTED- ultraviolencerp's Russian Application | SchoolRP
ACCEPTED- ultraviolencerp's chef application. | SchoolRP
ACCEPTED- ultraviolencerp's teacher application | SchoolRP
ACCEPTED- ultraviolencerp French app | SchoolRP
ACCEPTED- ultraviolencerp hawaiian app | SchoolRP
ACCEPTED- _ItsJustBlythe_'s Russian Application | SchoolRP
DENIED- _itsjustblythe_'s Russian application | SchoolRP
(Lack Of Detail)
DENIED-_ItsJustBlythe_'s korean application | SchoolRP (Lack Of Detail)

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have no warns, kicks, or bans.

Shop wanted: I am wanting UNWANTED SHOP #2 the restaurant and bar.

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I have always wanted to own a shop of my own. I know so much about different types of foods and drinks. I would love to share with so many people. I love bringing people together to have fun and enjoy themselves. Irina was once a chef at the school, she enjoyed making food for the kids and seeing their happy faces. They were all so nice to me and I met so many new people and made so many new friends that I still play with nowadays. I have also wanted to branch out and try a bunch of new things. Being a Shopkeeper seems like a very good learning opportunity not only for me but for many others!

The type of establishment I want is to be a fun, happy, and joyful environment for everyone. I enjoy meeting new people and creating new bonds, I love seeing other people as well creating new friendships with one another. Meeting and making friends, forming strong bonds with others is such an important thing nowadays. The people we choose to surround ourselves with depicts how we act. I am a very creative person and I love sharing my ideas with everyone, especially when those ideas are made a reality. Bringing everyone together for special events is a fun and exciting thing. Especially when they are things everyone can enjoy. I am also an organized and diligent person, I make sure everything is perfect before acting on anything.

Everything I have done so far on this server for the 5-6 years I have been playing has been amazing. I have made and lost a few friends, but this server has helped me a lot and I wish to share that with everyone. I wish to build new relationships with my fellow co-workers form new bonds with everyone I meet. To create a fun and exhilarating ambiance. I have always loved working and playing as Irina Otto, she resembles a lot about myself, she is a truly admirable person.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I plan on making a fun and joyful establishment. Each and every employee that will be chosen will be for their qualities, and experience. Finding the best employees is essential to keep the customers happy and to have the best environment in my shop. My goal is for everyone to get along and respect each other so that all the employees get to know each other and create bonds. My goal is to overall have others enjoy their experience and to remember the time they came to it. Not only do I want this for just my customers but for everyone who walks in the doors of my establishment.

In order to get the best employees is to also brainstorm with my own manager. I can't just do all these things by myself. It's great to have other ideas and to go through applications with other people. I want to know how dedicated my future employees will be, I also want to know if they would be best suited for my establishment or not. I want to be 100% sure they won't just slack off during their shift or whilst I'm away.

Irina has always been a fun and loveable person; everyone is always happy when around her. Thats what I want to imply into my restaurant. I want to have fun colors and amazing decorations that will be a bit more modern but nice and subtle. I will of course brainstorm some more with others in a VC to go over tons of different ideas we have for designing the shop. So that everyone can get a small bit of something.

Id like to have tables and areas that aren't the same and are decorated differently, I also want to have some subtle green in my shop. Some beautiful plants and such to accentuate all the variety of colors.

How will your shop be unique?:

I want my shop to pop out more, I want to use more vibrant colors when decorating. The reason I want to use more vibrant colors is so that my store will stand out of all the rest. I want to use a more modern style type of interior to accentuate the inside. As I also stated above, I wish to team up with other Shopkeepers and make fun events for everyone, but also have events specifically made for my shop.

Example #1

Open mic night! I know this is a very popular event that is common in most shops. I find this to be a very fun idea to use for my own shop. I have always liked the idea of having an open mic night where everyone can express themselves in whatever way they seek fit. There will of course be some rules so that nothing inappropriate happens and that everyone is comfortable and happy.

Example #2

Cartoon day! I want to have a day to where all employees dress up as old or modern day cartoons! I want everyone to have fun and show off themselves. I find cartoons to be a calming and fun way to bond with other people. I mean who wouldn't want to geek out to their favorite character from when they were kids?

How many employees are you planning to have?:
-
Shopkeeper [1/1] - NyxRP

The Shopkeeper is the owner of the store, their job is to hire employees whom would be a great addition to their team. They are also in charge of firing and disciplining employees who act out or aren't doing their job properly. Or for those who break the rules. Shopkeepers manage payments for all employees, along with all the schedules. I will make sure all my employees are happy and joyful when coming in for work. Now my employees wont always be happy with choices I make but I shall make sure they can respect them.

Manager [0/1] - N/A

The Manager is the right-hand man of the Shopkeeper. They oversee all employees and customers. They make sure everything is going smoothly and that everyone is doing their jobs properly whilst the Shopkeeper is away. They are also there to assist the Shopkeeper when doing things. Such as making orders for restocking, they are trusted with store log's and to keep tabs on what items and such are available.

Waiter's/Waitress's [0/4] - N/A

The job of Waiter's and Waitress's is to take orders for every customer. This can be a difficult job at times especially when dealing with multiple different tables at once. I will only hire organized and diligent Waiter's/Waitress's. These will be the people running around the establishment the most.

Host's/Hostess's [0/3] - N/A

The job of the Host's and Hostess's is to seat every customer with a smile on their face. I wish for them to be happy and joyful, but to always be bright and positive even when having a bad day. I want customers to see their bright faces first thing when they enter my establishment.

Chef(s) [0/2] - N/A

The chef's job is to prepare dishes/meals for customers. As Shopkeeper I want my chefs to be clean and organized. I want them to also be skilled in the things they do, I wish for them to be happy and joyful when coming into the establishment. I believe when someone is happy whilst doing something they can do it to the best of their abilities. Happy chefs means better food.

Security [0/2] - N/A

I have witnessed ludacris events happen when visiting an establishment. Some shops did not have any security and some bad things happened. I am a very cautious and careful person; I make sure to take extra precautions when it comes to my shop. I personally would not enjoy being on the other end and have something bad happen. Security make sure that everything is safe within the establishment and make sure everyone is doing ok.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
My character currently has no degrees at this time.

Thank you for taking the time to look through my application! <3

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Shop applications are currently not open. The format and rules have not been updated as of recent.
- In addition to this, the roster for restaurant/bar shops is full. Please do not apply until the format has been updated and please refer to the Karakura Town Discord for information regarding such.​

Users who are viewing this thread