mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted ultraviolencerp's chef application.

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
ultraviolencerp

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): okshesbroken#7960

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): I have no bans or warns.

What is your timezone?: MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Describe your activity on the server: I wasn't as active when I was a teacher because I was dealing with a lot and I was very busy with school. I am now however able to be online a lot more frequently and I have been getting on daily for the past couple of weeks.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I understand this to my fullest extent, and I will try my very best to be as active as possible.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: I will be applying for the chef role, and as a chef it will be my obligation to make sure students are well fed, especially the kids who probably come from a bad home and don't have any food in the house. It is my job to make breakfast, and lunch for the students so they won't be hungry throughout the day. I will prepare many types of dishes for the students and making sure they have the proper amount of nutrients and a diverse diet. This will also keep all the students healthy and energetic, there are millions of teens/young adults that do not get the proper amount of nutrients and food. This will also help out the athlete's and they would have more energy and be prepared for practice or games/competitions. These students don't perform well during class because they don't have the energy to focus and they are hungry for days on end. I want to make sure that every student will NOT go hungry and make sure they are happy and healthy.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a very diverse amount of experience when it comes to roleplay, I've played on many different servers for roleplay before I found SRP. I also roleplayed a lot with my friends just for fun. I've played on SRP for almost 4 years now and I understand the rules completely and I have a lot of fun with school roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

ACCEPTED:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ultraviolencerps-teacher-application.29479/

ACCEPTED:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ultraviolencerp-french-app.28662/

ACCEPTED:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ultraviolencerp-hawaiian-app.28660/

FIXED: https://schoolrp.net/threads/broken-textures-ultraviolencerp.28575/

FIXED:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/broken-textures.28466/

ACCEPTED:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/_itsjustblythe_s-russian-application.21988/

D
ENIED-REASON(Lack Of Detail):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/_itsjustblythe_s-russian-application.21878/

DENIED-REASON(Lack Of Detail):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/_itsjustblythe_s-korean-application.21875/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently a high school student.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would appropriately take action and I would kindly ask them to please be respectful and to not use that language in school. If they continue this behavior I will send them to the VP's(Vice Principal) office, or the Principals office depending on which higher up was in the school at the time of the incident.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I would raise my voice and ask them to stop, if the fight continues then I would personally break up the fight then I would take them to see the nurse to take care of their injuries. After they are taken care of I would send them to the VP's(Vice Principal's) office, or the Principals office, and give them detention (depending on the time and place).

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I would warn them once to stop acting that way, and I would let them know I would be going and talking to the Vice Principal or the Principal about the way the school employee would be acting.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? I would be briefly look through all of my notes and my calendar making up my mind on what I would be making for the students next, making sure all of my measurement's and proportions are correct for the proper diet and nutrients for tall of students. Along with making sure I have my notes on students who have specific allergies to different types of food and making sure they also get the proper diet they need to succeed.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me&7&oI would rush over to the student watching as another student runs in the direction of the nurses office, I would put the student on their side making sure they were breathing as much as possible, as I would then attempt to pick/carry the student to the nurses office as seeing that their reaction would become worse. Their face would become red and swollen, along with their breathing becoming uneven and jagged.

/me
&7&oI would be carefully watching the students begin to crowd around another student. I would then rush over as seeing as a fight had broken out. There would be multiple students ganging up on the student, I would make my way through the crowd of students pulling more students off of them. I would then yell at the student telling them that they all need to stand against the wall and stay put. I would then tell a student to go and get the nurse, I would try my best to help the student and make it as less painful as possible depending on their injuries.

/me
&7&oI would wash my hands making sure they are nice and clean before handing out food, I would then plate all of the food accordingly. I would then begin handing out trays off food to all of the students making sure to give them the proper food so they wont have an allergic reaction, I would be giving them a warm smile and telling them to have a nice day. I would then sit there for the next 10-15 minutes seeing if anyone else were to come up and get food. If no one came I would then begin to wash all of the dishes and bagging up extra food and would hand them out to students for at home for the ones who don't have any food at home.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Irina Adelline Oto
Age (Minimum age is 25): 26
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree: Culinary Arts Degree, Mathematics Degree, Anatomy Degree
Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): Culinary, Math, Physical/Mental health
Minors: Physical Education, Science(Physiology)

Backstory
Irina Adelline Otto, Irina's mom is a French designer that live Paris. Her dad is a Russian in the war and he had gotten injured very badly. While he was in the war he had to make a stop at Paris at the time to get his injuries dealt with. When he was finally released from the hospital he wanted to go and get some new clothes since his were all tattered and torn up. That was when my mother and father met for the first time. My father soon fell in love with my mother, she is a brilliant and kindhearted women. He tried his best to communicate with her but failed. My father invited my mother to go and grab some drinks together at a nearby bar by the apartment that my mother let my father stay at with her. He noticed a group of men that seemed familiar and realized that was his group of friends he had met in the army who were also in the hospital at the same time he was. He introduced my mother to them but explained that he loves her but cant communicate with her since he does not understand the French language. One of his closest friends at the time explained to my father that he understood the French language since his dad is a French artist and his mother is a Russian at home wife. So my father asked his friend if he could ask my mother if she'd be willing to teach him the French language. This would give my father more reason to talk to my mother more and spend more time with her. After they had a couple of drinks and all got to know one another my father and his friends were completely drunk whilst my mother wasn't much of a drinker so she had some tea. She had my fathers arm around her helping him back to the apartment which was quite a ways away and would take a bit to get there. At one point my mother had gotten up to use the restroom, so my fathers friend told him that he should tell my mother something and explained how to pronounce it in French, little did he know it meant 'I love you' in French. So while they were walking back to the apartment they were about a street away he started to repeatedly say those words to my mother, basically yelling his heart out to her. My mother was flattered and very taken back as she would then say I love you back to my father. After that night my mother began to teach my father how to speak French, it was a long and painful process but my mother and father got to now each other very well and got close to one another. One day my father then proposed to my mother at their spot by the beach which was a secured place from people, my mother loves the beach and it made my father very happy to see her so full of joy. My mother of course said yes and hugged him, they then shared their first kiss with one another in each others embrace. They soon had a wedding and my father got to meet my mothers family for the first time. 6 years later my mother fell pregnant with me, this made my father so happy to have his fist child, him and my mother made a promise to give Irina the best life she could ever ask for. Soon after Irina was born my father got diagnosed with IV metastatic kidney cancer. This caused my father to be in a lot of pain but he tried his best to keep it from my mother and I so we wouldn't worry, but my mother knew something was wrong with him and she began to overthink. This was the first fight they had EVER gotten into.. along with being the last fight they ever got into. When Irina had gotten home from school her parents were fighting, my mother crying and asking why he was keeping secrets from her. Irina had never seen her mother cry, she didn't know how to feel about the whole situation besides feeling scared about what would happen next. My father then told my mother about his cancer. She fell to the floor crying as my father would embrace her in a tight hug, some tears flowing down his cheeks. Irina then ran over to them hugging her father tightly. After that day my father began to get worse and worse. My mother started to struggle with depression. Irina then began to do all of the chores around the apartment, along with keeping her grades up so her mother wouldn't have to worry or stress about anything. About 9 months later Irina's father passed away from his cancer, since they didn't have enough money to pay for surgery. My mother didn't let my fathers death be in vein. So she rolled up her sleeves and did her very best to provide for her and I. My mother then met my current father when we moved from Paris to Kakura Japan. My father was a book writer for romance novels and they soon fell in love, my mother then fell pregnant with my younger sister, Xela. After some years of hard work and dedication I graduated high school and got into a high prestige collage, which was where I majored in Culinary arts, Mathematics, and Phycical/Mental Health. I got my Degree for Culinary Arts, Mathematics, and Anatomy.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I want to make sure every student is in the best state if mind and health, so they won't suffer any fate her father had to go through.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): Yes, I was a chef for a restaurant my uncle had bought years ago. He had handed it down to my cousin(his first born son) but he didn't know the first thing about cooking. Since they lived in Japan together her cousin had asked Irina for help. So she taught him the basics about cooking, and so he made her the head chef until she left to pursue her dream.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I feel as though I would be very beneficial to the school in many different ways. Mainly in keeping the students in the best mental and physical state they could ever be in.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: None.
Do you have any questions?: I do not have any questions at this time.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Chef at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread