players online

ohmygoshh's Introduction

winkkwonk

Level 99
winkkwonk
winkkwonk
Rich+

---
Hello readers who might be reading this! Welcome to my introduction! I hope every one of you all are doing quite well today! But before I let you to start reading this introduction about myself, feel free to choose a playlist of your choice that I have of my favorite music interest! You can listen to these playlist anytime you like, or even while reading this if you like.
(For those who knows how I sound, I’m so sorry if you hear me more than the artists as I know some of you all have heard me sing in calls.)
---

---
Welcome to "Choose Your Music!"
Today we have two different playlist to choose from today! You have two different choices to choose from!

Choice 1: In this playlist you’ll be seeing many different type of genre, just as Rap, R & B, Pop, Rock, and Indie type of music!
Choice 2: In this playlist you’ll be seeing many different type of Asian genre songs, like K-Pop, J-Pop, C-Pop, etc. This playlist is more if I’m in my little Asian mood theme, or sad is when I’ll be playing this playlist. (This playlist usually relates to me time to time to help my mood, especially when I’m feeling down.)
(More playlist choice coming soon!)
---

---

Now what you all been waiting for hopefully, the real introduction of myself! Hello my name is Sav or also known as the “coffee kettle”, but you also mainly might know me as ohmygoshh, 2, and 3! Right now I think you’re thinking. Why am I also known as a tea kettle? Well you see I laugh very easily to where I wheeze, and my wheeze sounds like a. . . You guessed it, a tea kettle! Wooo!

Hmm. . What to talk about uhm. . AH! I found it!! I’ve been playing on the server for almost a year from now, which is quite insane as I never expect to achieve so much in one year! But each achievement was sure an adventure to take to receive it. . .so if you’re trying to achieve something as well don’t give up and just BELIEVE! Well that’s it for my introduction. . .. . .JUST KIDDING! I have so much more to tell you, about myself. But if you want. . . I could stop. .. NAH!

I don't really know. . .what there is to tell though. Most of the time you would just have to talk to me to find out, but lets talk about some facts about me. . . where do I begin.

1. I've played Minecraft since 2013, been roleplaying on different servers and video games since 2013 as well. I guess you can say I'm an experience role-player.
|
2. I play other video games such as Fortnite (Yes Fortnite), Roblox (Yes Roblox), Phasmophobia, and many other games that I could play and as well play with my friends. I'm not the type to play a horror game on my own though. . . they're scary, but my games are mainly on steam. . .
|
3. Favorites? Color: would be blue, Sakura pink, and orange. Music: I don't really have a favorite artist as I love listening to them all equally. TV Show/Movie: Don't have one as well. . .! If you have any suggestions i should watch or listen to let me know!

Uhh. . . I'm losing words, I don't know what else to say, because all I hear is my kettle wheeze. . . uhm. . what do I talk about now, uhm! OH!

4. I'm a skin maker, but i'm still learning bits and bits to improve on it very much!
|
5. COUGH COUGH, i'm sorry that I might sound like a guy at first time to time, but i'm really a girl. . . adding onto that i'm Asian for some of those who doesn't know yet.

Uh.. .. I think that's all of the facts I could say. I don't know if there is anything else to say about myself, but if you have any questions to get to know me, feel free to ask I'll be glad to answer them!
---

---
Lastly, before I end this long introduction about myself. I want to thank everyone who has been in my adventure no matter who they are. I want to thank you for being there for me, and giving me a great experience on this adventure. Especially the ones where we're just joking around! I want to thank you all for being grateful peeps. I'll be sure to trip over a rock for you, and to keep laughing as a tea kettle just for you all! Those who have known my ups and downs thank you for that, and you know who you are! Mwah! Don't be sad now! Lets keep making happy and funny moments together!

(Uhh. . . last thing and I promise!! If I come up with more fact I'll be sure to edit this introduction and to show more facts to you all! I'll also be sure to answer questions for those who might have!)

Thank you for reading this for those who have made it this far! I hope you enjoyed reading, and have a wonderful day!

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-3_13-16-58.png
    upload_2021-2-3_13-16-58.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread