oInfi Crime Suggestion

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Adding a secondary danger zone will separate the playerbase way too thin and may as well just add claimable turfs at that point.
last reply I’ll have here but I do feel like that should be a goal for gangrp? I mean, not the claimable turf thing, but gangs aren’t meant to get along. they’re meant to separate themselves and try to outshine each other. In my eyes, this promotes more gang activity amongst criminals, and it’ll also make this faction more diverse (because diversity is still scarce at times)

and if we truly want to move gangrp to the sewers, please forbid us force gangrpers to be in there by moving the location, because last time we tried to force gangrp to change and didn’t give them time to actually mold into a certain way, we nearly killed it off (cough cough). we should ease them into this, and maybe in the future when the powerplant dies off because gangs find sewers more beneficial, then it won’t be a hotspot. and,,, on that note, gangrpers are going to find to find a way around being forced into doing a certain thing (like how they targeted eyes only when KPS was removed). in all honesty, I see gangs just using powerplant all over again and ignoring the fact that it isn’t really a criminal hotspot like that. yeah, no free permissions amongst one another, but they’ll still use the area for perms they do have,,,,,,,,

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
How about we hurry and add those hotspots because there's too many gangs to share the powerplant with, If a gang can takeover a hotspot as their own that would be cool, seeing as turfs aren't really active, From my perspective

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
I have a better idea

Major Permissions+ In the sewers
Minor Perms and anything under majors aboveground

Lazeas

Level 47
The other day I watched someone get their eye stabbed out in broad daylight with a nagi and things like that just shouldn’t happen as casually as they do.
yeah i dont think people should get stabbed either, thats bad

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
last reply I’ll have here but I do feel like that should be a goal for gangrp? I mean, not the claimable turf thing, but gangs aren’t meant to get along. they’re meant to separate themselves and try to outshine each other. In my eyes, this promotes more gang activity amongst criminals, and it’ll also make this faction more diverse (because diversity is still scarce at times)

and if we truly want to move gangrp to the sewers, please forbid us force gangrpers to be in there by moving the location, because last time we tried to force gangrp to change and didn’t give them time to actually mold into a certain way, we nearly killed it off (cough cough). we should ease them into this, and maybe in the future when the powerplant dies off because gangs find sewers more beneficial, then it won’t be a hotspot. and,,, on that note, gangrpers are going to find to find a way around being forced into doing a certain thing (like how they targeted eyes only when KPS was removed). in all honesty, I see gangs just using powerplant all over again and ignoring the fact that it isn’t really a criminal hotspot like that. yeah, no free permissions amongst one another, but they’ll still use the area for perms they do have,,,,,,,,
Hirathex had a goal to make GangRP more competitive by narrowing down the rosters for VG and UVG. Spreading the playerbase that thin and giving them two danger zones far away from each other is just a bad idea. Either everyone will centralize at only one area at all times because that’s where the players are, or they’ll be spread so thin that there will be hardly any conflict or interaction. Having two danger zones should not be considered.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I live in a crime-ridden city, people do not drag you into the sewers when they want to mug you.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Hirathex had a goal to make GangRP more competitive by narrowing down the rosters for VG and UVG. Spreading the playerbase that thin and giving them two danger zones far away from each other is just a bad idea. Either everyone will centralize at only one area at all times because that’s where the players are, or they’ll be spread so thin that there will be hardly any conflict or interaction. Having two danger zones should not be considered.
This doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll separate that bad. In fact, for example, this has already happened and it didn’t spread thin. I feel that it’s odd to try and force every gang to be localized to a single idea/group because that discourages separation and uniqueness. When Otake and Akihito were here, we were focused on a goal (of which I won’t say in case I try it again) alongside 2 gangs (rakkiyatsu and seijutoma) whilst the other gangs were still beefing with each other within themselves and making alliances to take each other down. Might just be me, but I’m against the idea of trying to have all gangs at a shared goal/point/objective/etc. If they’re all after the same thing and something causes a victor or something causes it to die down, gangrp dies down just like it is currently. The only few times recently were when gangs were trying to fight each other, but as mentioned before, something caused those gangs to no longer be able to fight, and since that’s all they cared about, gangrp died down (Yamagashira v Anarchy and 50 blessings + the incidents with other gangs prior that I’m not going to bother saying).

Additionally, having two doesn’t mean that they’ll all find themselves at only one and ignore the other. I want to mention that we /all/ know what happens when big parties/groups are in a single area causing trouble which each other. It’s a mess that players and staff don’t want to deal with.

Although I do see your point with gangrp decreasing as a result of this, I already spoke on this before when I said we should ease people into this instead of making one big change that gangrpers are not necessarily used to. By introducing two, and slowly introducing factors that make the sewers better (like new CCTV in powerplant, areas being blocked off gradually, and other incidents with lore that im not allowed to say yet), Instead of forcing them to just go and hurting gangrp like we’ve done once before. I never said that there needs to always be two; that reply was only a subjective opinion on a side matter. I see your points

(side note, i feel like we should leave the era of relying on gangs themselves to bring gangRP back to life behind. narrowing the roster down was nice and all, but we need to give gangs a reason TO compete with each other. There’s not a lot that they could rely on because there isn’t much provided.)

Last edited:

Earthy

Level 3
Neutral - I am only neutral for the pure fact that as a gangrper, the sewer is utilized the most. Whether that be a getaway because most people don't know the sewers by the back of their hand or because there are soooooo many hiding places that if you kidnap someone into the sewer and take them to said location, you basically won the situation because even if the person wakes up and runs away. There is a low chance that they can't get away or get lost.

If a spot was put underground or anywhere, it should be by the lighthouse in the sewer tunnel, it's got a different style and everything than the rest of the sewers.

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
I see where you're coming from but the sewers are a literal maze, it'll be tough for KPD to get to an area of emergency and what if someone is in medical danger? EMTs wouldn't be able to get there in time either D:
EMTs and KPD would have to have a lot of training revolving around the sewer locations/how to navigate them. If you want to commit crimes, do it at powerplant and don't get caught :)

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
i still question why 18 year olds are wielding deadly weapons while also being forced to go to school.
anywayssss... i dont know anything about gangrp or kpd so its a neutral standpoint for me

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- For now, we won't be moving or altering the Powerplant, however in a later update we may create a new dangerzone in a more optimal location​

Users who are viewing this thread