xXuander05Xx

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
orange_tm

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes! I do have a microphone

What is your time zone?:
GMT/BST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand this and will be as active as I can be.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am mostly active on my xXXuanderXx account while on the server as I have more things to do on that account normally rather this be roleplaying with others or even doing something like crimprp and jockrp. Although due to this I am not very active upon my oIXuanderIo account and this is simply because I don’t have much to do on the account as most of my things I do are on my main account xXXuanderXx. However, if I manage to get this role my hours would significantly increase on the account as I will have more to do and even experience as a whole on the account.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
oIXuanderIo Account
2 grade 12 accounts
xXXuanderXx
Grade 12, Swim-Captain
Adult
xXXuander05Xx
One college bachelor
One grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Mathematics

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

One of my motivations to become a teacher is that I wish to take part within a faction again. This is because the last time I was in one I had fun and it gave me things to do when I was bored. The reason that I have chosen to try and apply for the teacher faction is that this is a faction that I know quite a bit about, rather this be dealing with problems such as students or just overall interacting with clubs. I believe that I would enjoy this faction as I don’t really have much to do during the school time of Srp as I sometimes just find myself wandering around or constantly playing a plugin. However I also believe it would help me enjoy the server even more as I would have something new to experience.

Another motivation is that I would like to experience a newer faction as I used to be in the government faction as a governor and enjoyed my time being but I wanted something new to do on the server. I believe being a teacher would be something to improve my overall motivation to play as it will be a new experience while also offering me something such as a new roleplay experience through teaching classes and to be faculty in general. I’ve been on the outside of faculty for a long time during the time I have been on SRP, however I’ve never experienced what it was like on the side of a teacher. I also would really love to offer a new roleplay experience to the students and even team members as I know that the interactions between team members and faculty can be dry and not very long lasting. Bringing more life to the faction and giving me something new to do as a whole.

My final reason that I would like to try to join the faction as a mathematics teacher specifically is because I enjoy doing mathematics oocly. This is the reason that I specifically chose to become a maths teacher as I believe with this specific teaching job in the school it would not only make me become better at it oocly but would also make me more inspired to stay active in the faction along with just overall better my mathematics.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
I understand that I am applying for the Untrained teacher role!

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:
I understand that if this application is accepted then I will have to undergo teacher training.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The teacher class logs are a bot that is in the academics server, that helps the teachers keep track of things such as the amount of classes they have hosted in the past month, Students in the class, The time when it started and ended and so much more. They are important as they help teachers keep track of things and makes sure that they are reaching their quota. Along with this, it makes teaching less stressful for them.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Rule 1 - No phones
All students in class should not have their phones out during any point in the lesson, unless they are told to. This rule will be enforced so that there are no distractions present within the class, along with people talking to others from outside the room. This is due to the fact that they will be very distracted if this was the case and stops them from being distracted.

Rule 2 - No alcohol in class
Students everywhere in the school should not have alcohol on them. If they are found to be in possession of alcohol rather this be in class or even outside of it then the alcohol will be confiscated from them and then they will receive a detention after school. This is so there are no distractions in class once again.

Rule 3 - No eating or drinking in class
No student should be eating during any point in the class, this is to avoid distractions for the class like previously but it is also so that is not a mess and to make the learning environment one that the students are able to learn in. Simply eating time is for break and lunch and should never happen in class.

Rule 4 - Questions should be relevant to the class topic
During class, every question that is asked should be relevant to the topic that is being taught. If the topic is not relevant, the question will be ignored and the class will be continued like the question was never asked. If the question is asked multiple times and they will then be asked to stop and if it becomes really necessary then they will be removed from the class for causing a distraction

Rule 5 - No masks
Anywhere in school masks should not be worn but this is definitely enforced within a class unless it is for a medical reason or they have gained the permission to be wearing one. If they have got one on in class they will be asked to remove it and if they do not then the mask will be confiscated from them.

Rules 6- No instruments
During class, instruments will not be allowed at all. This is because they are a big distraction to the students and can make it difficult for the others to listen and learn in the class because it is a big disturbance, they will instantly be told to stop playing the instrument and be warned that if they dont stop they will be removed from the class. If they continue they will simply get kicked from the class and the instrument might even get confiscated off them.

Rule 7- No Fighting or arguments
This is a rule that is enforced throughout the school and if they are found arguing in the class and making a disturbance to everyone, they will be told to be quiet and listen to the lesson. If they continue this they will be kicked from the class and if it escalates to a fight they will be given detention.
Rule 8- Be respectful
This rule should be followed at all times within class and outside of it in general. Some examples I can give of this rule is when the teacher is talking the other students should be quiet and listen to what the teacher has to say. If they have a question during this time they should raise their hand and they will then be told they can talk. The respect will go both ways so during this time the teacher and other students won't talk making everything easier within the classroom if they are not doing this they will be told to be quiet and if it carries on they will be removed from the class

Rule 9 - No Swearing
This rule is a one that is enforced throughout the school and should be the same in class, this will be followed at all time and if any swearing or swearing gestures will result in the student being warned and they will be given a maximum of three warning before they are removed from the class and handed a detention due to not listening.

Rule 10 - No sleeping
Students should not sleep during class even if they are tired, they will have time to sleep after school and they have come to class to learn and sleeping can be done after the school day or at the nap club. If they are found to be sleeping within the class they will be woken up and told to stay awake while the class is taking place. If they continue to constantly fall asleep, they will be given a warning and after gaining three warnings they will be removed from the class as someone else could have the seat in class.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Gangrp: Currently I have had a whole lot of experience within gangrp and have even taken part in a few events hosted by the gangs I was in. I am currently not in a gang on any of my accounts, however due to the fact that I was involved in gangrp, it has helped me develop my detailrp along with knowing most of the rules that are required to be a teacher on the server. Gangrp helped develop my roleplay especially with character development, however it also can limit it and this is why making a teacher character could create more character development.

Character development: During my time on SRP, I have learned how to build a character making them have certain personality traits and even unique things about them. I have spent much of my time building personality and much more for my characters and have made ways that they differ. I would do this in ways such as interacting with people in character and setting up things such as small little lore events with friends and other people on the server. The things during the events change depending on the character as some of these small events might be fights or even talks between other characters. Overall I believe that I am able to build a good character with good enough lore behind them and I wish to find new things that could help me build a new type of character for example one who would love teaching others.

Athletic teams: I am currently a captain on the server on my main account. I have taken part in some events hosted while on a team and experienced things such as jockrp with other teams and even rivalry giving me a good insight into how to deal with the situations when needed to. However I also have experience in leading a group of people as I am the captain, I have to lead my team when doing things such as practices and even events. However because of this I am also good with taking feedback on things such as what I could do better or even do to make something more fun and interesting with everyone. I overall have had a good experience in sports and it has helped me get a bigger insight into things such as characters and teams as a whole and how to lead better.

Clubs: I am currently the co-leader of the host club and help around with things whenever I possibly can and give my opinions on things like how we could make it better or even make it more interesting. Overall this club has helped me pick up on things like how to make it more interesting for the players or even members of the club.

Government faction: I have had experience within the government faction and this has allowed me to understand how a faction runs both in and out of character, allowing me to understand how the quota systems work and other things. The roleplay that I got in the faction was great and allowed me to develop my roleplay even more as I could play an adult character that was based not just around crime but also something that was based towards helping people. This is really useful to me as you are not allowed to gangrp in many factions so I learned how to make a character that isn’t just based on crime and gang activity.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: Head of Department are the teachers who are the leader of the subject and have proven themselves worthy of the role. They also can do more things in this role, one of these is checking camera’s to figure out what has actually happened in a situation. Head of departments are usually called when something like a fight has happened and things have gotten out of control.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Qualified teacher is a teacher that has been promoted from newly qualified teacher, this is normally after a few months of being an NQT teacher. These teachers have also experienced a lot more than the Newly qualified teachers and have gained enough experience to no longer be known as NQT.
- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A newly qualified teacher is a teacher that has just passed their training and they are now trusted to have their own classroom this allows them to host their own classes and able to teach on their own.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Untrained Teacher
↳ Description: These teachers are the newest on the roster of teachers and they are training to become a newly qualified teacher. They gain this role upon acceptance to the factions and do not have their own classrooms. However they are able to join other teachers' classes and learn more from them.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

OOC
In real life teachers main jobs are to educate the youth. Each teacher has different ways of teaching and finds some more effective for themselves and for the students in general but overall their main goal is to ensure that the students understand a subject. The other thing is that teachers also serve as a support for students not just for teaching but also other things that can be with life in general. Most teachers are always working during a period within school and are very rarely not holding classes. The salary of a teacher can vary depending on their experience and other factor like what location they work however the average pay for a newly qualified teacher in the Uk is £28,000 to £34,502 and as they become a qualified teacher this only goes up making them able to have a higher salary for the year. After school they spend their time doing things such as planning the next lesson or maybe doing something like hosting a club, revision sessions or a sport for other students to participate within.

SRP
Teachers in schoolrp are fairly similar to the IRL school faculty as their jobs are to teach the students preparing them for their exams. Along with this teachers also help with stuff after school may this be events or working as a supervisor for a club. The part where they differ is that teachers are not paid based on what rank they are within the faction they are paid based on the amount of classes they hold a month, the lowest they can earn being at ¥350,000 this is for reaching 10 quota and the highest being ¥500,000 yen. During times when they are not hosting classes they patrol the school looking out for the other students that are breaking the rules and giving out the right punishment. However, as a teacher and a faculty member, the teacher's job is not to want to get students into trouble but instead prevent them from getting themselves in trouble and self-sabotaging their own record.Teachers are here to make the environment inviting and friendly for the students and even the other faculty members.

Free time - Schoolrp
In their free time teachers can do almost anything in their free times this can range from befriending the student, adults and other staff members. As long as they don’t take part in crime, they can do anything they want. These are the school's educators but off school time they are like any other adult in Karakura. There isn’t really much for them to do outside of school, the most they can do is while in school where they can offer to help with clubs and openings.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important to the SchoolRp server as that is what the server is based around . The teachers are important to enforcing the school rules on the campus but not only that they bring life to the school roleplay side and make the school time fun and interactive.

Teachers are very important to the SchoolRp server as that is what the whole server is based around. The teachers are important as they are there to enforce the school rules while on the campus. Along with this they also bring life to the school roleplay side and make school time more fun and interactive. Without them the server would not really be schoolrp as there would be no teachers to teach in a school which is what people go to school for overall.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The lesson planning seems to work on a method called MoSCoW which stands for Must have, Should have, Could have, will not have.

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

Junichiro is a male who stands at the height of 6’4 and has a rather muscular figure. This is because of his past and how his family brought him up. Junichiro, is a very athletic person who enjoys running or playing sports with others however he sometimes can be a little lazy and slack off, although this is a very rare occurrence. Along with this, Junichiro is a very intelligent person and enjoys studying and always strives to make himself more intelligent rather this be just by reading a book or even talking to others who know more than him. He had the passion for learning ever since he was young although he only likes learning about what he wants to and not what others tell him to learn and research into. His motivation for teaching comes from the fact that he enjoys reading and learning more and he believes others should be like this too and he will go out of his way to help those who want to learn and even encourage them to learn what they want to.

Junichiro’s personality is quite a mix sometimes as he is a person who likes talking to others, this could be students, staff members or even other civilians. He is rather outgoing most of the time and wants to always interact with someone when possible. However sometimes his personality can be rather professional, this is mainly when he is working his job and can lead to him sometimes being rather strict and a person who follows the rules very strictly. Although while acting professional he can be rather nice warning those instead of instantly jumping to conclusions. In any situation, Junichiro would be as fair as he possibly can be so that nobody in either situation feels like it is unfair.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Junichiro care’s for his students and wants them to do well in life, rather this be in their early life or later on. However he is also quite strict towards them due to this as he wants them to succeed and do the best they can which he would only be able to do while being serious. However at the same time he will also be friendly with them, building trust with them. Allowing them to easily come to him when they need help with something or even if they want to chat or report a fight or problem that is being caused in the school.

Junichiro’s outlook on his co-workers is simple, he sees them as friends and people that he should communicate with as they are there to work with him. Junichiro would try to make friends with his co-workers and develop friendships with them. His outlook is that he is working with them so they will need trust and well it's always good to have friends as he sees it, making friends will also make his work more fun for him and his co-workers as they will all be able to communicate and work together making their jobs easier

What are their plans for the future?
Junichiro’s plans for the future are pretty simple, he wants to educate those the most as he possibly can. Along with helping them find what they enjoy learning from a young age, Junichiro didn’t get to pick what he wanted to do and was forced by his parents to learn what they wanted him to. So Junichiro strives to teach something that the students want. His goal was simply that however at the same time he did have a goal to climb the ranking of teacher, maybe even trying to get the head of department to find ways to make learning more fun for everyone. His overall plan for the future was to make teaching fun for students and to help them achieve what they want, while at the same time climbing the ranks of teacher.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Junichiro’s first action would be to walk up to the group asking them what is going on to make sure that there isn’t anything more than them just cursing and swearing. Once he has found out the situation, he would tell them all to calm down and back away from each other. If they continued with the swearing, he would give them a warning and ask them to leave the area and go their separate ways. If this continued to repeat his tone of voice would become more serious and loud clearly telling them a detention will be given if they don’t stop swearing. Along with this, he’d tell them to go separate ways from each other even if they were friends as to stop more issues.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
He would first stay calm and calmly ask the students to pay attention to what he has to say and what they are learning about. Along with this, he would start getting them to interact more in the class by asking them questions about things rather this be on the spot or from someone putting their hands up. If however they continued to ignore him and not listen, he would grab something around him and slam it onto the desk making a loud sound to grab their attention and to show how serious he is about it. Junichiro would then tell them that they are in class to learn and that they should be listening to him and that if they don’t begin to listen that they will be removed from the class as he believes it is unfair for those who want to come and learn.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
If alone in the teachers lounge, Junichiro would grab a warm drink before taking a seat in there and looking over his lesson, making evaluations on them and trying to improve on them. He would try his best to find out what worked and what did not, along with this he would also try to start planning his next lesson as he has the free time to and can then also improve on the stuff he did before. If however Junichiro was in the faculty lounge with others he would try to start up some conversations with his co-workers rather this be by making jokes or doing little topic starters. This is to build a friendship with them as he believes it is important to be close to those he works with as it makes the situations easier.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me walked into the room with books in his hands before moving over to his desk and placing them down. He would then say “Morning everyone! In today's class we are going to be having a test on what we did in our previous class!”. Reaching down he would then pick up the test sheets before walking around the class and handing them out to everyone with a smile on his face before returning back to his desk and taking a seat and counting down “One, two and three! The test starts now and you must remain in silence. Also you have till the end of the lesson! Goodluck!” with that he would remain silent allowing them to focus on the test.

/me with chalk in his hand, Junichiro’s lips would curl up into a smile before he began to write an equation on the board “If you can solve this I will give you a reward token.” He would then back away from the board allowing all of the students to see it, giving them a moment to think before he walked back near the board and pointed to a student in the class “Come up here and give it your best shot!” He would then pass the piece of chalk over to the student before taking a step back and allowing them to have a go at the equation. As soon as they solved it he would clap his hands together “Well done!” He then reached into his pocket handing them a reward token before letting them go back to their desk

/me Looking around the class at the students that were not listening, Junichiro would have an annoyed expression that would slowly appear on his face “Everyone! Please pay attention to the class we are here to learn”. Upon them not listening to him, he would pick the books up and slam them into the desk causing a loud noise to be heard around the room “Listen up! If you do not start paying attention to the class.” He would take a short pause before clearing his throat and speaking clearly “REMOVED FROM THE CLASS” He would then take a moment before going back to teaching the class.

/me Standing up as the class began to come to an end, Junichiro’s lips would curl up into a smile before he took a deep breath and spoke clearly to the students “Class is about to finish everyone! Please finish up your tests and pass them to the front!” With that being said, Junichiro would stand up taking the test from everyone and placing them onto his desk before moving back towards his chair, he would stand next to his chair before turning to the class and saying “Everyone! Class is now over. Please have a nice rest of your day.” with that he sat down in his chair resting for a moment before looking over the tests.

Backstory
Junichiro is a 6’3 male who grew up in Hokkaido, Japan with his father. He lived the first seven years of his life going to a private school with his older brother, who he looked up to and Junichiro learned a number of things. While he was in school he did many things such as sports and went to classes just like a normal student. He enjoyed these classes and learned a lot due to the fact that he could focus on what he wanted to… At the age of eight, this all changed as the Korean side of his family removed him from school and got him a private tutor so that he could learn what they wanted him to learn. This later led to many problems for Junichiro as he did not enjoy the subjects that his parents chose for him and it caused him to find disinterest in things and even learning as a whole. His father however was a big inspiration to him and went out of his way to teach Junichiro something he wanted in which he later fell in love with mathematics as it was something that he could just easily get his head around and understand. Although he found it difficult sometimes, he always strived to do better. His father was a great teacher, a man who could turn the most boring things interesting by making fun little games or even quick quizzes that challenged him. Eventually at the age of 15 his father passed away and could no longer teach him which destroyed Junichiro as he could no longer learn what he wanted to… This however did not make Junichiro give up. He wanted to stray away from the fact his family was forcing him to work on what they wanted to so he carried on teaching himself math through the internet even if it wasn’t fun to others Junichiro was enjoying it and began to think about his future path. Around the age of seventeen his family found out that he was straying away from what they wanted him to do and blocked his access to the internet leaving Junichiro to follow the family's orders and learning what they wanted to until he eventually turned 18 and decided to leave all of his family behind him.

At the age of 18, Junichiro found himself in Shibuya in which he chose to move to a college one away from all his family and one that they could not control what he was doing. Junichiro used this time to study what he wanted, this being a major in mathematics and two minors in History and Art. After a while at college Junichiro found himself enjoying learning once more and only then did he think back on how his father was teaching him, remembering this he finally figured out what he wanted to do with his life and this was to educate others and make them have fun while learning, while also getting the best education they possibly could. For a few years, Junichiro focused on his studies till he eventually finished with a master degree in mathematics and a bachelor's degree in both Art and History. Junichiro returned to his family although it was only to meet his brother who he had stayed in contact with all the time, he only decided to return as his brother was moving out to the island of Karakura with his three children. This gave Junichiro the idea of trying to get a job in karakura which he eventually found at the Karakura highschool and college.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Junichiro Taeteki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr Taeteki
Given Name(s):
Junichiro
Preferred Name:
Junichiro
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Half Korean and Half Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

No previous working experience.
Academic Degree:
Masters in Mathematics
Bachelors in History and art
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Mathematics
Minors:
History and Art
Native Languages:
Japanese, Korean
Other Languages:
None
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Extra
N/A​

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread