players online

Okay tippie, UNDELETED.

HedeonRP

Level 11
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
HedeonRP2

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have previously received two bans from when I first joined the server, In 2018. Both bans happened to be for ERP, I was rather stupid back then and didn't think about how it could effect future roleplay opportunities and how it would make me look in the future, it has caused a few drawbacks in applications before yet I've managed to build myself a decent reputation which I don't intend to tarnish with bans or warns. I quite frequently re-read the rules to make sure I'm not missing any information required to function in the game without problems.

What is your timezone?:
BST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
Hedeon#4911

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am fully aware of this condition and why it was put in place, I will be as active as possible!

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I believe my activity is well above average! I like to spend free time browsing on the forums, checking applications and such, its great for reading when your bored, a lot of the applications on here are interesting and can keep you occupied for long periods of time before you get bored. My activity on the discord servers is constant, I'm always checking the servers, RPH and KA servers for updates and announcements, I also like scrolling through the RPH's art and skin channels, always full of hard work and nice people! Discord is always open on my task bar ready to go at any given second!! and my activity on the server itself is no joke either, on holidays i spend around 6-10 hours on the server, loving every moment of roleplay, its extremely fun and one of the few hobbies I have!

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have been playing SRP since early 2018, these few years on the server have had a strong impact on me, having lots of memories here and lots more to come! I severely enjoy SRP to the point I couldn't leave if I wanted to, this server is my favorite place to pass time and enjoy myself. Though I did have a year long break in 2019 when my passion for the server faded, that didn't last long because in early 2020 during lockdown and I ended up getting back into roleplay!

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hedeonrps-korean-application.44114/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/hedeonrps-height-application.44083/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/hedeonrps-dwarfism-application.41614/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/hedeonrps-jsl-application.41003/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/hedeonrps-gigantism-application.40845/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/cookiegirlcrunchs-german-application.40270/ (16) Physical education professor application | SchoolRP

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Grade-10

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
The reason I want to be a Professor is I know that the HS Students would be far too tough for me to handle with newer players not roleplaying properly, people disobeying orders or point blank not listening it would get far to boring way too quickly resulting in a lack of wanting to be there, but with Professor the roleplay is more organized you'd barely ever see any failrp or disrespectfulness that is one of the reasons I was drawn to this specific role, another reason is the increased opportunities as a Professor I'd most likely have more time to teach then to stand around using /y to gather the students for them to learn a single thing within 25 minutes, this time could be used productively in a college course due to less shouting and time wasting etc. During my last time as a Professor I rushed into the job without thinking, I wasn't ready or prepared to take on the responsibility, but after almost a month I think I'm ready to ready to apply and try to come back, it was fun but I was constantly tired, now having a better sleep schedule it will help me with productivity, thats my other reasons, though I have many I wont bore you with an incredibly long list, those are the main ones!

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are used to keep track of how many classes the Professor / Teachers have taught, this is in place so people can't fake hosting a class to get closer to the quota. The classroom logs are also used to keep track of who needs paying what amount say person A reached 10/10 classes and person B reached 25/10 classes person B would get paid more then person A. Simple and easy to remember, Its easy to keep track that way people don't have to struggle to find out payments and strikes.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. The only food / drink allowed in my classroom is water. 2. Crude language is strictly forbidden. 3. Always be respectful, disrespectful attitudes will not be tolerated. 4. Homophobic / Racism anything of the sort will get you immediately warned, 3 strikes and your out. 5. Be tolerant of other students. 6. Respect school property, desks, notebooks everything. 7. Listen to all instructions. 8. Follow the school rules ( found on the board outside ) 9. Bring appropriate clothing to my lessons. 10. 3 strikes and you are out of my lesson.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have been roleplaying since a young age, so my experience is vast, when I was little I played dungeons and dragons for years, I loved playing it every weekend with my family the game holds some fond memories to me! When I started playing SRP years ago I gained a lot of new experiences such as seriousrp and jockrp which have been valuable to me and my set of skills, I'm happy to say I can roleplay fluidly without any need for help now, and I'm proud of myself for coming this far and working hard to achieve my level of detailrp too! This should cover my experiences for the most part!

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
From my knowledge a College-Professor can earn up to 500,000 Yen per ooc month by completing a minimum requirement of 15 classes for 450,000 yen, for the bonus 50,000 they'd have to complete 10 extra classes, totaling to 25 classes per ooc month for 500,000 yen!

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Takashi Kobayashi | An oddly tall man with brown hair and piecing blue eyes which radiated confidence, he had a muscular build while still remaining rather skinny. Kazuki had always admired physical education, much due to his parents encouraging him to play outside most of his early life, he followed it through and is now an extremely healthy man! His outlook on students is they need a strict and rough guide, no room for tormenting people he believes a healthy body is a healthy mind. He has a rather unique personality, always focused on work he never really seems to talk about much else, quite odd.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
Takashi Kobayashi would be wandering the halls on the way to the sports hall, preparing for his classes as he stumbled upon the scene. As soon as Takashi located the loud argument in the halls, he'd approach it with a calm face, splitting the people up, asking each person for an account of what happened, if none of them matched he'd ask again, taking the two main culprits with him, Takashi would question each of them before he reminded them to see him in detention after school.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Takashi would warn the student once "(Name), stop disrupting my lesson, first strike." Takashi would continue his lesson from there, continuously checking on said the students behavior. If the student continued to disrupt and intrude on his lesson he'd warn them again, patiently waiting for the students behavior to calm down. If the student had reached the final warning, Takashi would kick them out of class.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Takashi would raise his arm, pointing In front of him "Copy my stretch." He'd say while looking at the students, proceeding to lower his entire body into a toe touch, as he watched the students copy him, with a few mistakes that he corrected, showing them the proper posture, his legs straight with his arms dangling to touch the floor.

/me
Takashi walked in between each student, checking posture for any mistakes on the stretch, correcting them if needed "Legs straight arms down." He'd repeat to a few pupils who just weren't getting the hang of it, along with a slight bit of encouragement "You're doing great." He'd say proudly as he walked past a student.

/me
Takashi looked at his first full class, gulping. "Line up." He ordered as he pointed towards the gymnasium door, doing a head count before he guided them to the football pitch "Today we're playing football, everyone know the rules, or do I have to repeat them?" He raised a brow looking for anyone who didn't know the rules.

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Takashi Kobayashi born In 1984 Japan! Takashi was a simple man, focused on health after he got his degree, working hard every day to maintain his great physique. Takashi was unemployed for quite a while, barely able to pay bills, he took up several part time jobs to keep himself busy. Soon enough Takashi found himself unhappy with his lifestyle, wanting to pursue more he took up teaching in a Tokyo secondary school, it only took him two years to realize how bad he hated the job, before he stumbled across a flyer, advertising a job to be a Professor at Karakura College!! He jumped at the chance, quickly flying out, leading us to now. ( 115 words )

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Takashi Kobayashi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Takashi, Taka. Koba, Kobayashi.

Preferred Name:
Mr. Kobayashi.

Religious Denomination:
None

Marital Status: