Oletz (My Alts are YWTC and CTWY)

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
N/A
(None at all)

What is your timezone?:
BST+0

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
mop#1111

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council-application.39526/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cqonzies-caretaker-application.45975/ (ACCEPTED)

Describe your activity on the server?:
I have been on the SRP server for 5 years, religiously I became more obsessed with the game and now you can see me spend around 10-11 hours a day on the server depending on which day it is alternating between my two current accounts, I would describe my activity as flourishing as I’m progressively getting more active due to my holidays and my lack of college classes for this term.
My activity on the server currently is very high, as I’m free most of the week. I tend to play SRP in my free time, when I am not in college. Also having received roles, I tend to boost my activity within the server. I’m also very social among the servers so I like being online to be around those I feel comfortable with. If I had to describe my activity on a scale of 1-10 it would be around 9/10. If I obtain the role 'Councilor' I would try to push that to 10 as I have been on before and enjoyed the experience thoroughly.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
[C][Football] Son Bo-Hee
[Adult] ??
[Highschool] Tisa Ori

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am fully aware of the consequences and am willing to accept them.
Adding onto this I can guarantee I will never be inactive for more can 3-4 days max.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a group of students brought together to help with the school. Councillors normally get together and debate on ideas to improve the school. When around school, Councillors are expected to point any troublemakers to the desired place, depending on the offence (detention room, council room, dean or principals’ office, etc.), Recently the Councillors have also been telling college students to go to class as it is now mandatory, also as another factor to council I had not been told about which I wish it was was to bond with your fellow members and have a good reputation around the school, you are representing Karakuras school you are to be a model student and bide by all rules, dealing with justice and serving punishment if found guilty, you are supposed to stop fights by verbal warning, help Faculty host detention and most importantly keep the image of the school, it's a group of exclusive students who are the cream of the crop, chosen to assist those with other duties.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
Well, firstly I would like to start of with how I was previously a member of the Karakura College Council, which I had enjoyed thoroughly before leaving after being within my position for a total of six months, I have to admit at first I found the council to be a cliche, but as I started enjoying it more it clouded that cliche and I finally started having fun, the main reason I left the council was due to my exams coming up and I clearly couldn't handle my SRP and IRL lives, now I have sorted out my education I'm back to retry and I'm ready for any challenges that come up, after being through a lot of different types of Role play, I've really committed myself to a more simple role on the server one that really benefits to the realism within SRP.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes! And I have to say I was there when we first came up with small flash events at lunch such as Bingo, or other little events like that I have to say I have a lot of ideas mainly because I was shy when I last joined the council, I never really got my point up, I believe even though I am not in the council at this moment of time I have a very good understanding of how to bond and I'm ready to made new friends, although I've befriended a lot of the council members already I'm ready to accept more under my arms,"

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Well, firstly the students are the main priority of the school, overseeing them and making sure they don't get intro trouble is the councils 1st Priority, if students were to mishap they are required to deal with the situation, if it escalates to inform a member of school staff, that's where the faculty come in (Nurse, Caretaker, Cook, etc) if one were to come forward and help the councilor is to treat them with respect, it's like a school food chain, once a member of faculty is involved the next step is to go to SLT (Vice-Principle, Principle, Vice-Dean, Dean.) these roles are important since I believe everyone should have a good bond in order to have a good way of executing plans.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

"Personally, if I were to come across this type of mishap I would continue walking until I'm a small distance away from there I would observe the situation and find what I was getting myself into, since my job as Councillor would be to ensure the safety of students if it were bickering I would tell them to mind their language as their are smaller students such as Grade-7s around who can get persuaded easily and that's how most fights start if they were to become ignorant one one of them begins to fight the other I would try to step between them while signalling for my colleagues to come assist if I do not feel safe in that situation as they could turn on me and I'd get caught in the crossfire, once the fight had been deescalated due to my minor warning before I'd place them in detention for assaulting a student."

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
"Well, firstly if they were to run away I'd say that was a silly move as I'd swiftly be able to follow them, I would alert fellow members of the council and faculty members to watch out and explain the attire they were wearing (they all wear the same thing) this is how we can monitor their activity and make sure they don't get away, once I had located them I would ask them to take off their mask, if their refusal became apparent I would most certainly reward them with a detention."

"If I had not located that student I would continue with my original plan of just handing out their detention.. I'd also signal for others to come forward to assist (Faculty members.)"

There seems to be a Councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
"If I were to see a another councillor abusing their powers I'd just go up to their president and report them, if they weren't around I would step in and scold them for their attitude, I'd be bewildered that they'd even try something like that in front of me, I'm not biased nor do I give people special treatment just because we share the same title, if I think something bad is going on I won't be shy to admit that I don't like how this situation is being handled, I'd withdraw the student from their grasp and give them a small well-being check before sending them to class, if further punishment was needed that student would be called to detention after school."

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
" I believe this is quite self-explanatory so that's why I won't keep this information concealed. Firstly I would identify what members of the council had actually come to the meeting, I would ask them to assist me in the knowledge with detail and with reward I would supply them with any information they had missed so it becomes a trade-off but I can't actually see this happening to me since I keep an attempt eye, I try not to miss everything and I keep a small notebook of things I find either useful or able to help me with in the near future such as event plans or students we should keep an eye on."

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
"I'd have to listen to them at that moment of time, due to them handling the situation but later on I would question their techniques this is mainly because my moral and family brought me up to respect my elders, I'd be darn out rude if I wasn't, if it were something the teacher would say as 'Use physical contact' or anything higher than that I would immediately go to SLT, I don't believe in being biased towards certain students they're all the same.."

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

90s' Photography day - This event showcases the Photography club and the fashion club merging together to create a fashion shoot where models walk down the ramp and display their 90s' aesthetic this involves Y2K, Grunge all that good stuff, there would be stalls on the side such as the maid club or even a cooking club advertising their goods to sell to other students which would display a sense of comradely, at first there would be a runway where students can strut their stuff for a small cash prize, and after games could be played such as party games from the 90s, Spin the bottle (DANCE MOVE EDITION) each student hit by the bottle will be given 3 minutes to create their best dance routine, there would also be a game of statues where out most 90s tunes blast in the background and get others into the FUNKY grooveee! When the music stops the dancing stops.. ice cold statue posture if you flinch you'reee OUT!

The great Japanese bake off -
Do YOU have what it takes to be the bake off king/queen well run don't walk down to our legendary bake off setup, where 3 judges will prove your passion for cooking to be an absolute failure, compete against others and gain votes from the students of Karakura. bake your tastiest treat not good enough? That sucks for you! But since you lost you have to jump in a MASSIVE bucket of whipped cream (EW! Imagine washing that out of your hair!) And if you didn't think we were cruel enough you do not want to see what the first one does has to do! The winner will ready up their smelliest cake and plummet it into their face (Ofcoursewithconsent.. Dont want another lawsuit.. Hehe) Will you be the next baking lord of Karakura.. Probably NOT! But come have fun anyway.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Kotobuki Sumiko

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

A Lanky female stood daringly close to the door, her height stood around 6ft, which was tall for a woman her age, her body structure was lanky with silver hair dropping to her waist, her hair dyed green at the tips signalling toxic waste, her voice rolled around her mouth with a sluggish attitude, normally she'd be hunched over in a corner playing video games, she was thin almost as thin as a stick, her lankiness didn't help.. Her face was caked in piercings which made her look like a pin doll, the female smelt of ash and was normally wearing ripped jeans or something that labelled her 'EMO' she had abnormally large ears and a stern gaze..
Koto's personality matched with her appearance quite well, a blabber mouthed female who gave the same respect she received, a stern tone of voice swarmed around the room which normally made for a tense advancement in her case, due to her height she'd intimidate quite a lot of people her age.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1660684814401.png
(VOICE CLAIM)

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
"Ehhh. .? What makes me different I guess I'm committed to the job.. I wan'a keep the school clean, I got a good reputation with some people.. I believe of myself as a kind hearten spirit once people get to know me.. To wrong-doers I can get kind'a strict which can sometimes but me in a position where I learn a lot about that other person and can deal with them accordingly I enjoy seeing the school I love stand up to what everyone says it's like, if I were to change one thing It'da be the fighting I try to limit it even when I'm not a Councillor because I can't bear seein' people get hurt."

Why do you want this position?:
"Guess I want this position based on how I've seen the school, there's a fight everyday that can be prevented but it isn't I know a lott'a places around the school where mishaps can go wrong wether it's scouting a college kid ta' go to class, or even finding and stopping PDA on school grounds I'm your gal and I'm ready to make my debut on helping the school with it's reputation whether it's assisting detentions or helping with events I'd enjoy it.."

What interests you the most about student council?:
"I gotta be honest, the main thing that interested me at first was how things were handled in an orderly manner I respect that, I love orderly things especially when there's no flaws, before I go into a situation I make a detailed plan of how I'll do it.. What I'll say and even what I wear that day depending on what I think is gonna' happen in the future (which some people find weird) My buddy Asami explained how the systems work and I think it's cool, I'd like to be apart of that and knowing the way I'm going in life I think this is what really calls out for me.. I got a lot of friends that I want to protect and even other students can be my new friends if they behave, I think another main reason is that I want my family to feel safe within the school and others that might be a little selfish but I'm ready to throw myself into the deep end and claw my way out with a broken fork."

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
"I've been thinking about this a lot.. and I mean a lot what can I, Kotobuki do to assist the other Councillors and help around the school, well I'll tell you what I'll do..
I'll assist, A load! pitching ideas of events such as a well being event which can cause others to vent about their issues I believe if you let it all out you'll feel better, it ain't healthy keeping it all cooped up inside I'll seek out those with a delinquent nature and weed them out in my perfect garden of Eden.. "​

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
PENDING

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we have decided to place your application on pending until slots free up!

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the student council!

Welcome to council, Please ping Customable#1590 in the academics discord #help channel to receive your roles

Users who are viewing this thread