On the topic of Gardening...

Plague

Level 0
IGN:
zZPlagueZz1495 (Scarlet Rose)

DATE:
07/08/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A new potential gardening attribute/skill. (If possible)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Due to the way shops work in SRP, people have to wait to be able to purchase several cooking ingredients. Sure, this benefits the economy, which is great, but when people want to roleplay and cook, it becomes a chore. This could open up a new hobby in the game, Gardening! A simple trait that could not only encourage people to explore, but maybe even help the economy by forcing people to buy seeds? The way it COULD work is that people will have to use plant pots within their home to garden, encouraging a more unique style of building and patience. This could work similar to cooking, in terms of UI, if even possible.

People could grow specific plants, such as fruit and veg, the more that one levels up their attribute! It's a simple process, but would add variety to spice up life in SRP, possibly opening up new job opportunities for the server, including the possibility of a new gardening class! This may take a lot of time to introduce, and may not even be accepted, but I think personally it would update a "Quality of Life" aspect to the server. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

+1
It could be cool to have different types of planters so people in apartments without balconies can still grow plants! A little community garden where you can rent a plot could be cool too! Idk I just love gardening and any excuse to have it in more games I like! :D Like maybe even a little farm or urban farm or something added to the map that people can work at!!!!

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
[+] OR LIKE farming in general. So small crops/flowers. Would make use of our little garden by the cave at shrine ;pray;

bmei

Level 10
+1

this would be so cute and open up fun things to do alone. I love any ‘slice of life’ concepts - would also be cool if the plants could go bad after a specific period of time, or if certain plants weren’t able to be grown according to the current season..

also the existing floral shop could sell seeds ^_^

markoos

Level 28
Seems pointless to me. Few people would use this, and it would take some time to correctly implement it. -1

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Gardening is already being reviewed, not sure if it's going to be implemented but they've probably already talked about it.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We will look into doing something like this!​

Users who are viewing this thread