mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

One memory from your days on SRP

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
When I joined, the only time I experienced true kindness. I think back to this alot and realize how less welcoming the community is now. When I was a new player I was looking for something to do for THE longest time and someone came up to me and helped me with the basics. I don't remember who, but I appreciate them highly.

As a more-experienced player? Joining event team, best leap I've ever taken on this server ngl - this server has helped me improve in many ways.. despite having some not great people, I've made fantastic friends

Now this is sappy, darn it. Okok, here's a question - do bald people have foreheads?

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
When I joined, the only time I experienced true kindness. I think back to this alot and realize how less welcoming the community is now. When I was a new player I was looking for something to do for THE longest time and someone came up to me and helped me with the basics. I don't remember who, but I appreciate them highly.

As a more-experienced player? Joining event team, best leap I've ever taken on this server ngl - this server has helped me improve in many ways.. despite having some not great people, I've made fantastic friends

Now this is sappy, darn it. Okok, here's a question - do bald people have foreheads?
I'm pretty sure that was me, ahahah. I thought you seemed familiar, I think your username at the time was something like HollyGirlWarrior or something basic like that.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I'm pretty sure that was me, ahahah. I thought you seemed familiar, I think your username at the time was something like HollyGirlWarrior or something basic like that.
No way, toto ur awesome. It's hard to find people on SRP who don't criticize the new players now. and yes I regret that ign but it had meaning I appreciate you lots, glad to see ya still around.

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+

yazure

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable
when someone gave me 400 yen when I first joined and I thought I was rich because I thought it was in euros. I felt so powerful

ReaperLove

Level 8
Reaperlove
Reaperlove
Omega+
Beating up kuro for not paying me my money. All jokes aside it was probably one of my favorite Rps this year it isn’t my favorite of all time can’t really dot down what specifically was my favorite memory of srp since I have many but considering this year it was our mess ups where funny or how we struggled to find u after we passed u twice or how when we broke ur legs infront of a cop and where just released lmao.

DivingBlues

Level 54
Shrine Lead
Builder
AHHH there’s so many beautiful and fun memories I’ve had on SRP but I think my most favourite now was just last night. Last night I sat in call with some amazing people who all were online and we just played Gartic phone and it was so much fun!! I think that’s my favourite moment there because I’ve never laughed so much it was so beautiful to experience and spend time with everyone.

As I said I’ve had so many funny moments some with friends, strangers, people I’ve drifted from or am no longer friends with an I’ll always remember them.

I think every fun moment I’ve ever had has been in my classes, I can’t remember them all but whoever has been I thank you it makes it so much more fun and enjoyable. I think a funny one was my character falling off her stage. It was just a pure moment and I couldn’t help but laugh.

But all these memories I keep in my mind I thank everyone who’s ever had a really fun one with me I love spending time with the SRP community and having the beautiful moments.

Kurooo__

Level 61
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
Beating up kuro for not paying me my money. All jokes aside it was probably one of my favorite Rps this year it isn’t my favorite of all time can’t really dot down what specifically was my favorite memory of srp since I have many but considering this year it was our mess ups where funny or how we struggled to find u after we passed u twice or how when we broke ur legs infront of a cop and where just released lmao.
crying

Faerilia

Level 3
Faerilia
Faerilia
Fundraiser+
first joining with my friend years ago, we were walking around clueless until we lost all our hunger and had to ask where to get food. someone was so lovely and took us on a very long walk to find a different vending machine since the first one was broken

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
What is the most memorable memory you've had on SRP!!!!
meeting u, Min, and Liz!

you guys practically taught me how to RP properly and I probably wouldn't enjoy SRP as much as I do right now without it!

Users who are viewing this thread