Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
this is the old dean. . . lovely

Turbo

Level 3
When i first joined the most memorable moment was when I saw MikeShotz when he was a grade 12 and he gave me some money, But really I've met some of my bestest friends on SRP and some close ones to ill always remember this and all the fun it brought me and my friends. 1685671231976.png

MuziekAapje

Level 11
The day when I met my now boyfriend, it was my first day back on SRP after a break. I was a namemc still, he was there offering me a skin and a phone, we ended up becoming friends.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
If you mean memorable times as in a specific moment, it would have to be during my Greenie days, the squad we call the OG Squad we all was hanging in the cave in the sewers. Ky_is_pie, ICareRP, and IsZmanBatman14 and I where sitting in the cave, we would joke, and talk about buttons. Honestly one of the silliest most interesting experiences I have ever had online.

Then there is the best period of time, which was around March-May of 2021. I was captain of the Royal Ravens, and the Ravens was just a blast to be apart of. We all where such close friends, we hung out on the daily, practiced and became a great team. I wish this type of experiences was still possible on School Roleplay, however when one chapter ends, another begins. Though the other chapters may not be as exciting, it has it's own adventures and upsides to experience.

Jay.

Level 9
jayharu
jayharu
Fundraiser+
ngl, just making actual friends ic for the first time when i used to play this server by myself, it was very lonely until then, now im quite happy

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
ngl, just making actual friends ic for the first time when i used to play this server by myself, it was very lonely until then, now im quite happy
I want more friends to be honest. More true friendships, be like the sims aspiration "Friend of the world".

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
ive said this so many times but

the fun i had with my first friends here. They were so welcoming and we were all newer players together, they didnt judge me for my weird namemc skins or anything and the feelings ive had and since tried to recreate just is never the same, i smile looking back on it

Users who are viewing this thread