mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

OOC Blacklist Suggestion

markoos

Level 28
I think I disagree on this because, there are usually 200 players on a daily basis and you don't see people feeling uncomfortable, that's why this was a suggestion because a lot of people are uncomfortable.
Then they should screenshot and report it. If staff is doing their job they should be taking care of this. And if they aren't then a blacklist wouldn't help, because that'd require them to actually do something.

bobatea

Level 16
Prxfessor
Prxfessor
Omega
Only some people get banned and never learn, only some people bypass. You're using a minority in your argument and treating it like the majority. But it isn't. All of my friends have been banned at some point, never bypassed. We just decided to touch grass for a while. The only people who have bypassed that I know about are Iphone and AlphaLeoli, IPhone was a racist and Alpha was an "edgy" child, so do with that what you will.
But then again, they still act like that.

bobatea

Level 16
Prxfessor
Prxfessor
Omega
Yes, the playerbase opinion IS important, however. This might be pushed back for a number of reasons. There may be a bug that's wiping peoples inventorys that staff is trying to fix, or maybe a bug with wardrobe. There are multiple different reasons this may have been pushed back, we just need to be patient and stop suggesting it. It is obviously a big priority due to the massive issue with inappropriate comments in ooc, however staff and developers may have other things we don't currently know they're working on that needs to be prioritized over the ooc blacklist.
Then, what is important, making people NOT leave or people wanting to stay, which one?

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Then, what is important, making people NOT leave or people wanting to stay, which one?
Even if developers immediately start working on it, people will still see disgusting things in OOC. The blacklist doesn't prevent it, it just stops a specific person from sending messages. I'm not saying it shouldn't be a priority, I'm just saying it shouldn't be the biggest priority.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Damn, that's a lot of discussion on a post about a suggestion that's already been accepted and will likely be developed soon regardless. Anyway in actually relevant news, they just announced the release date for Minecraft 2!

Lazeas

Level 47
Damn, that's a lot of discussion on a post about a suggestion that's already been accepted and will likely be developed soon regardless. Anyway in actually relevant news, they just announced the release date for Minecraft 2!
liar where??

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
liar where??
I can send you the link through email, but I can't give you my email normally. What you can do is send me money though PayPal and then you will see my email on the receipt. I don't think a small amount will work, try like at least 100 USD and my email will show up

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- This was already a planned feature and has already been implemented.​

Users who are viewing this thread