5SHU
5SHU
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: Jkterjer
What's the title of your suggestion?: OPERATION: TOM BROWN

What's your suggestion?:
Tom Brown gets a new outfit per season.
--------------------------------------

Right! So, you know tom brown? Our friendly.. lovely merchant. Right! So this suggestion is completely SERIOUS!

Pros! And only pros.
- OOC chat gets more funny moments

- tom brown feels cool

- tom brown gets more biography editing (by me. check out my tom brown bio ;) ))

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Tom brown.

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Tom brown will always be in his goofy school uniform (as per SchoolRP’s brand), however he also does get a little scarf in the winter season already!

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I am Tom Brown's #1 hater. Tom Brown is a fake friend. Has Tom Brown ever initiated a conversation with you, or do you always have to be the one to say hi first? Cut toxic people out of your life, guys.

-kam

Level 66
I think it'd be hard to get a tailor to do that consistently without pay.
as well as this Tom brown is wrong and silly and bad and should be happy with the scarf I give him from the bottom of my fucking trash can

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
The idea is cool, though it could be a bit tedious to change for every season maybe? Though I would like to see him in a little elf suit!

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Tom Brown is basically SRPs mascot which represents the school uniform and such. Honestly I don’t see no point in giving Tom an outfit every season. Maybe accessories will be alright.

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
CUT HIM OFF HES TOXIC!!! he just stands there with his ugly glasses staring at you, wont ever start a conversation, what if hes spilling your secrets to the karakura government and kpd is on a manhunt for you!!?@?@?!

andrei

Level 45
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
Tom Brown is basically SRPs mascot which represents the school uniform and such. Honestly I don’t see no point in giving Tom an outfit every season. Maybe accessories will be alright.
Accessories would be nice, to show off the new update they have or atleast the new season it's on like they did that gave him a scarf for the winter season.

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
I Love Tom Brown, he pays me Protection racket every day.
I mean, daily login bonuses.

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
Tom brown stares at me funny. but he looks good in some nice accessories, I'd love to see him in different outfits of each season but I'm going for neutral +1/-1

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
I feel like there should be more convos for Tom brown as your streak goes up, he'll like to summarize you some of Karakura story, or even have lore for himself

zegevlier

Level 25
Community Team
Developer
I am Tom Brown's #1 hater. Tom Brown is a fake friend. Has Tom Brown ever initiated a conversation with you, or do you always have to be the one to say hi first? Cut toxic people out of your life, guys.
he welcomes you when you join the server, he initiates that convo. what are you talking about

I think giving Tom accessories would be fun, but not a whole new skin

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Tom Brown is a Non-Player Character who is your average school student, we sadly won't be removing his uniform. He does however get a cool accessory every season which I'm sure you noticed.​

Users who are viewing this thread