Opinion on OnRain?

DarkEclipic

Level 150
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
On any type of social media, even Onrain, you will have those who are gonna troll.

philbertman42

Level 130
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I'd like to see onrain integrated into the server's culture more than it was in the previous launch, which is ultimately the community's responsibility. The roleplay potential for an in-character social media is staggering, we just need to keep it active and have people that both consistently put out engaging content while simultaneously encouraging others to do the same.

Personally, I have a few ideas for REALLY cool things I want to do with the website, but I'll be inactive for like over half a month in two weeks, so starting now probably wouldn't be smart. Just hoping this website doesn't die as fast as the old one...

valiciana

Level 2
valiciana
valiciana
Fundraiser
i like it!! i think it can add a lot of new and fun ways to rp and just make srp feel rly newly refreshing and diverse, yk? key word though is CAN, because it is our responsibility as the community to make sure that we use this the best we can! i've already tried being like, "oh yeah! what's your OnRain?" IC to kinda help integrate it more into the actual server-- so.. yeah! that's about it! i just think that we have to kinda treat it like we treat social media IRL! like, you can ask people for their OnRain's instead of their numbers, and we can rly use this to make SRP really great for everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread