players online

Denied osososo101 | Judge Application

osososo101

Level 1
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name: Oso Dog (osososo101)

Discord Tag: osososo101

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Timezone & Country: EST/EDT (United States)

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Denied - Science Teacher Application | osososo101 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Describe your activity on the server: I am not too active right now because I am just returning to playing the server from over a year of not playing it but I am going to be playing it for hours every day.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?: I am applying for Judge.

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is that I want there to be fair trials and I will be super active so trials can happen at almost any time from 8 AM - 11 PM EST on Saturdays and 4 PM - 10 PM EST on Monday - Friday.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?: Yes, I have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?: Yes, my goal is to be the best Judge I can be and develop good relationships with the police officers and lawyers.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government: The position I am applying for interprets and gives punishments for law breakers.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?: Yes.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?: Yes.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?: Yes.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?: Yes.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?: Yes.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name: John Theodore Satos

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): Mr.

Current age: 25

Date of birth: 12/20/1998

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree in law

Major(s): Law

Minor(s): Computer Programming

Work experience:
Law Firm Receptionist (2 Years)
Teacher (3 Years)

Political background: Republican

Nationality & born location: Japan, Toyko

Fluent languages (Underline your native): English, Japanese, Spanish

Criminal record: None.

What makes you a good candidate for this job? I would be a good candidate for this job because I understand the constitution and rights, the way a court works, and I am fair and listen to both sides of a case. I would also be a good candidate for this job because I am active, respectful, and I will get all my work done on time. I am very active, and I will be on every day (as much as possible) and I will be on for hours a day. I am also very respectful and address people by "Sir/Miss/Mr./Mrs.", etc. or their name. I am also very dedicated and good at deadlines and meeting them.

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread