Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
IGN:
nylu | coju
Previous bans/warns/kicks:
I have only four warnings, three of them from a long time ago and one recently. I do not have any bans and all the kicks I've ever had were for role-relogging. (These dates were retrieved on: 8/16/2022 and added to on 9/5/2022) [THESE DATES NEED TO ALL BE UPDATED! I have no current warns]

1077 days ago - Warning for excessive spam
591 days ago - Using non-english characters in OOC
524 days ago - Spamming IC chat
More than a month ago - Breaking rule 6.6 - If you are assisting another player with an action, you must specify in a detailed and realistic manner what you are assisting them with.

List any applications that you have created on the forums:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nylus-lore-team-application-srp.53923/ [ACCEPTED]
Any other applications are language applications or role changes that might not be significant.

Describe your activity on the server:
I joined the server in 2018 but I have had a few breaks in between now and then. When I log on, I tend to converse with friends and chill unless I specifically decide to do something for Otake-Tatsu. Although we are doing events more commonly, we don't just start without planning. Most of the time I'm on, I'm slowly building up events for the future with some of the members of Otake-Tatsu. I'm more into the crime faction because I love the interactions that the faction brings.

In addition to that, I'm currently working on official lore for the server! [Lore-Team]

Specify your Discord name and discriminator (USER#????):

nylu#0449
Specify the link to your gang's Discord:
https://discord.gg/fuKQdUf24s

Specify the number of members currently in your gang:
Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do:

[JUDGEMENT DAY]

After spying on a specific gang and learning their morals by observing, Otake-Tatsu will decide whether or not they're an issue. Upon further investigation, if proven that they are an issue, Otake-Tatsu will begin to plan a series of events beforehand to take that gang down. Due to Otake limiting themselves to smaller numbers, it's likely that they themselves cannot fight a larger number of criminals. Even so, there are more answers that work better than violence. If one cannot fight fire with fire, then one can bring water to put that fire out. Strength doesn't entirely equal victory.

Otake-Tatsu will gain information on the members of that gang. They will research their backgrounds, figure out full names, and find out who associates with them by having members spy on or befriend members of that gang. Using all this private information, Otake-Tatsu will deliver hints to other gangs as well as KPD in order to reduce the number of the said gang. When numbers are even enough, they will strike and take down the gang themselves.

[KIDNAPPING]
I know. Pretty generic, right? Well, no. Unlike other gangs, Otake-Tatsu will intentionally get involved with certain people after a kidnapping. They will hint toward the location in Ikigai for a week while holding someone. In addition to that, they will change the location of the victim and intentionally make finding the victim difficult. If said people fail to find the victim, the victim will be seriously harmed and left in an undisclosed location till help arrives. Otake-Tatsu will ONLY do this if given a well enough reason to do so meaning one shouldn't expect this if the kidnapping perms were gained off of being knocked out or being majored.

This would be considered rare. Otake-Tatsu doesn't care about money so they will not ask for demands. They like to toy with their victims.

DISCLAIMER:
We have a lot more ideas! However, it's best they aren't said here. Wouldn't want to ruin the fun for future events! Giving away what could happen could possibly prevent the possibility of it from happening altogether!

What is the name of your gang?:
OTAKE-TATSU

What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:
The members of Otake-Tatsu are strong believers in bad karma. Most, if not all, are completely aware of their own version of rights from wrongs. Being a tech-based crew, they resort to remaining anonymous and humiliating others behind a mask. On account of a lot of people within Karakura committing crimes and getting away with it, those within Otake-Tatsu have felt the need to step up themselves and show criminals that there are severe consequences for their actions. However, this is not limited to just criminals. Otake-Tatsu also focuses on corrupt organizations and wrongful government officials. No one is exempt.

What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:
Most other gangs operate under the same concept of 'a group of skilled criminals who banded together to form a gang that wants blood and violence.' However, we aim for something different. Otake-Tatsu is not simply a criminal organization, but a group of vigilantes who were all former Yakuza members. The newly-assumed leader of the Yakuza was blackmailed into rebranding the organization in order to protect himself and his friends. Additionally, they don't attempt to harm others if it's unnecessary or irrelevant. Though Otake-Tatsu won't address a case directly, it's likely that they will hint KPD and government officials toward capturing dangerous criminals. They can also go through means of ruining a public image on someone without clearly showing that they were responsible for it. They don't tend to take lives, they tend to ruin them. Even so, Otake-Tatsu is full of criminals with dangerous backgrounds. If violence is deemed necessary, they will use it.

What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?:
In character, they are not known publicly. I intend on keeping it that way. Not every gang has to be 100% familiar to those in the city. The only people aware of Otake-Tatsu's name are people who are associated with the group.

Otake-Tatsu is most present all throughout the city. They easily blend in with crowds. Some are adults with families, some are high school students working toward graduation, and some are college students who put effort into getting accepted.

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of:
After long efforts, the Yamagashira Yakuza evidently had their downfall. Oddly, as they fell, a new crew by the name of 'OTAKE-TATSU' rose. Otake-Tatsu is a vigilante group of criminals united by a sense of right and wrong. As a source of karma, they will humiliate the public, leak information, and harm individuals if deemed necessary. Even as a vigilante group, they don't focus on protecting the public. Excessive means are often used, even if it means resorting to violence. Because they're relatively secret, they aren't widely known. They use this fact to their advantage and strike when least expected within the shadows of Karakura, Japan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread