Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
bootyclapper1000

Do you have any previous bans?:

i currently only have history of being banned twice for ERP which was resolved as it was a big mis-understanding back inlast year ad the second one was completely my fault for not understanding the rule fully i currently have no warns at the time of writing this application i clearly have learnt from my actions and have gotten no bans from that point on as i read the rules and got to understand them fully

What is your timezone?:

EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):

Veganlaser#6323

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I do not wish for that to happen so I will be active as much as I can

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

(This is a note this account is my alt account so you may need to check my main account for activity most of the time i wouldn't be on as much as I used to because I am mostly at school from 11:30am - 2:00pm EST, i am always on my main account due to having nothing to do on my alt which is the one I am currently applying for so mostly spend 12 hours a day on the server at most and 6 at the least everyday normally, I would just do the same thing as everybody else does on the server roleplaying with friends and etc most of my time on the server consists of making new friends and gaining new roleplay experiences and if I'm not one the server doing such things I would most likely be 3D modeling i would mostly come up with idea's for public toys and food items or remaking models and making customs iv been in many roleplay experiences like gangerp, shrine maiden, jockrp, etc

How long have you played SchoolRP for?: i been playing since last year January if i remember correctly

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Modeler App 1; [ACCEPTED]

Modeler App 2
[DENIED]

Model App 3; https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-model-app-again.45841/ [DENIED]

Shrine App 1; [ACCEPTED]

Shrine App 2; https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-shrine-app.45629/ [DENIED]

KPD App; https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-kpd-app.45428/ [DENIED]

Reporter app; https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-reporter-app.45796/ [DENIED]

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

Grade 12

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation isn't big, i think its just like anyone else's i have wanted to join a faction for a long time or just a lot of factions to expand my experience in roleplay, i have only joined the shrine faction which has been a very fun experience, but i have gotten kicked recently, and went to apply again but since i have gotten denied i have chosen to take this opportunity to try and apply fora faction in the school again,, i think Professor specifically P.E would be a good choice of a faction to apply for because i am studying P.E at my school irl and i think i could use that knowledge to teach it as a professor, and being professor seems like a lot of work yes but i think it would be very fun to be able to roleplay with college students and other faculty members, the faction also needs the professors so i think it would be great ifi got accepted for that as well, if the P.E department is full i can always choose something else like Business or English since im studying both of those as well

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are logging each intercom you make to show that the professor or teacher have logged and hosted a class, its also important to keep track of the time they did their lessons and what lesson they plan on doing also, it can be used to keep track of which professors are more active than which so that they can receive their deserved paycheck if they are active, its important to keep log of these things not only for the paycheck and logs its to show that you are committed to the faction and is working hard in that position, it can also be used as evidence in some cases of any situation pops up for when its needed

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

The rules when being in a class room i think is similar to everyone else's, no phones must be used or turned on during a lesson as it may prove as a disturbance to the lesson, all students must sit in their seats accordingly and if assigned if anyone is seen breaking this rue they may be punished accordingly, students must behave once they enter the classroom this is especially important due to the fact that they can lose their college role if they don't act mature or accordingly, i wouldn't want that to happen to anyone at all so i would obviously enforce this rule as much i can

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

My previous RP experiences have included a bit of delinquentRP and romanceRP but if im not doing anything i would be practicing detailrp, i haven't really roleplayed out of SRP, i may have roleplayed only twice on discord to mainly practice my detailrp but that's about it, i am trying to change my rp expriences though, so professor would be good for this so i can get professional with roleplaying

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A college professor is expected to complete 15 classes each month , it is expected that a college professor makes sure that college students act accordingly during a class and that the professor themselves act professionally, they must log each class they teach/announce on the intercom to keep track of their records to claim their paycheck which if they show proof of completing the 15 classes required for them to earn their ¥450,000, completing an additional 10 will add an additional ¥50,000, so teaching a total of 25 classes with logs will earn the professor ¥500,000 a month

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Himaru Yui is your average 5'3 Japanese woman that would catch the eye of any individual she is a very light hearted person her black eyes eyes go well with her brown hair that compliments her Dark skin that would attract anyone's eye towards here , she has a very gentle voice that would put anyone into a trance when she speaks she also weighs 126.6 lbs an average weight Japanese woman though this didn't stop her from reaching for the things she wants, she is not someone to be taken lightly because of her innocent looks, she can surely fend for herself and others of she needs to

Himaru is a very confident person and a very light hearted person at best when it comes to giving anyone a helping hand when its needed
she was was an overall ecstatic person always cheerful and willing to help people she thought need it, she always looks out for her family, her outlook on students is like anyone else, she treats students as if they were her own children

Her plans for the future isn't clear as day as of now, she is still looking to settle down in the town and plans on getting married pretty soon she also plans on teaching P.E as a professor for a few years, she plans on doing her best as a professor to teach students and learn from other faculty members

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Firstly i would approach the group with a professional demeanor after i have approached the group i would simply ask them to stop making so much noise and causing a disturbance in the school, i would also state that they are college students and they should act maturely on school grounds, and that they represent the college and should set a good example for the highschool students wanting to join college themselves, if they do continue however that would have to force me to threaten detention

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I would firstly get the attention of the student disturbing the classroom, telling them to stop disturbing the classroom, and if it does come to the point where they are not listening i would then threaten detention for said student and if they do continue to be a disturbance i would firstly send that student to detention and then call SLT to make a report on said student, since all college students should act maturely i feel like that would be a necessary step

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would move her chair back getting up out of he seat before going to the front of the desk, she would clap her hands twice to get the classes attention before speaking what the lesson is in she then would then lift her right arm up in a vertical position to point to where her triceps was after that she would then lean over forward putting both her hands down pointing to her quadriceps calling each part she touched out loud so the students could hear, she would then stand back straight after being finished with the demonstration

/me Folding her arms as she tapped her foot and the floor, she seemed to be waiting patiently for the students to stop talking, having no issue with silently approaching until she stood by their desks. she would clap twice getting the classes attention, pursing her lips she would speak loud enough for the class to hear speaking with a professional tone she would say "If this class doesn't quiet down all of you will be getting detention, you are college students act your age thank you" after speaking she would go back to her desk continuing to teach the lesson where it was left off

/me As one of the students would be talking on their phone she would pause the lesson walking down to the student with a sturn face she would approach the student with the phoe reaching her hand out she would take the phone turning it off as she walked up back to her desk she would put it on the table looking at the rest of the students as if she was asking "anyone else?" she would then continue the lesson before it was disturbed

Backstory

HImaru YUi was born in the North of Japan. Himaru grew up as an energetic child, which really pissed off her parents due to the fact that they had to put up with her. She was a nuisance they thought and they even thought about yelling at her a few times but they held it in because they don’t wanna hurt her and her little ears and Himaru was usually super energetic in stores and they didn’t wanna yell in a place full of strangers that don’t even know what the hell is going on. Himarul didn’t know why her parents weren’t very fond of her and didn’t like her that much. One day, she heard her parents talking about how they were gonna put Himaru up for adoption. They stated that “she is too energetic and we can’t put up with her”. Himaru didn’t know what any of this meant since she was just 12 years old at the time. She went to bed that night with tons of stress. She didn’t know what “adoption” meant and it was scaring her. She woke up and her parents told her that they were going to go to school, They were going the right way at first, until Himaru knew something was up but kept quiet because of her fathers road rage. They then pulled up to a place that said something about adoption. This is what April heard last night! April would then walk inside with her parents as they signed the papers. Then, a friendly looking stranger with a puppy with him walked up to the family. He asked if they were going to put Himaru up for adoption and that he would love to adopt her. He signed the papers and would take her to his car. April was really scared to be a stranger and her excitement that she usually had would start to die down and she became a normal, chill, girl. Her new parents didn’t have a clue why her old family put her up for adoption because it seemed like she didn’t have that much or even anything wrong with her. Himaru’s parents would then move to Karakura with her so she could start school. Himaru, through highschool, was a very shy girl who rarely talked. She eventually got out of her shell during Grade 11 and is now a very talkative female who is proud to be herself, she eventually wanted to become a professor in either English, business or p.e teacher, so she made up her mind to move to put the past behind her and apply to be a professor at karakura college, she would eventually get accepted and started teaching while also learning from the other faculty members.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Himaru Yui

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss Yui

Given Name(s):

N/A

Preferred Name:

Himaru

Female

Religious Denomination:

Shintonism

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years): 4

Academic Degree:

College Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Physical Education

Minors: English, Buisness

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No i do not

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Physical education

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Do you have any questions?:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/kXG997PX

Users who are viewing this thread