mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

P.O. Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
I have multiple accounts, but I am going to be applying for/on the account SmilingFriends.

Previous bans:
- Ban for Assisting Bypassers [1 Week]
- False banned for Bypassing [Resolved in DMs]
~
Ever since these have been put into place, I have made sure not to repeat these actions.

Describe your activity on the server:
Ever since I have included myself within the SchoolRP community, my activity has decreased and increased from time to time. At the moment, I am currently in my first few weeks of school, which makes me occupied for the afternoon. If I am ever going to be inactive I will always be sure to log it to prevent any punishment.

Which timezone are you in?
PST, or Pacific Standard Time.

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag:
egdey !#5478.

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
I do have a microphone and will use it whenever needed.

List your current and past applications:
LANGUAGE APP. #1 - ACCEPTED
LANGUAGE APP. #2 - ACCEPTED
LANGUAGE APP. #3 - ACCEPTED
LANGUAGE APP. #4 - ACCEPTED
~
RECEPTIONIST APPLICATION - ACCEPTED
LIBRARIAN APPLICATION - ACCEPTED

What is your motivation for applying?:
My reasoning for joining the police faction is because I would like to try something new. I like learning new things; Like all the in-depth actions that police officers do. I'd also like to see all the roleplay opportunities I'll be getting as an officer since it's something different from what I've been doing. A friend had suggested that I join the KPD, influencing me into joining and creating this application. I believe that I will enjoy the new possibilities during my service for the KPD if I am accepted.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand the Laws and Basic Conduct.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Communication is a big key to police work. You should also always be aware of your surroundings, especially if you're on patrol since any place in Karakura could be dangerous / have a potential threat. Another thing I know is that you are to stay at the front desk as a cadet unless going on patrol with other peers.
~
Teamwork is also a significant piece. Being in a call with other officers allows others to be alerted of situations quicker [PCOMMS], helping with RP overall. It pieces everything together in police work.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?

The police faction is essential because they help enforce the law, prevent the city from criminal activities, and make life in Karakura far better than what it could've been without them. Without police officers, there would be people running around doing whatever they'd like, making everything seem unrealistic. Not many other roles have authority over police officers, which makes the role even more major in my opinion.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes; If I were to be demoted from my position, I will fully comply with why.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes; I am certain that I can put as much effort into this role as any other applicant can.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge and understand to the fullest.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Tsuroka is a fair-skinned young adult with medium-length black hair parted to the side. Her gold earrings would dangle as she had a straight posture when walking. Within Karakura, you would often see Tsuroka with her brother, Tsurosakachi. If not, she is most likely off somewhere studying.
What makes her unique is that she cannot rely on herself. Despite this flaw, she is working to improve in many different places. She has had to rely on her brother most of the time, but as they grew older, it has become much harder to rely on each other nowadays.

What they're like on and off the job?
On the job, she would appear approachable. In order not to scare the people who are going in and out of the station. She’d be rather friendly yet still having a serious profession, as she had a job to serve. Off the job, she’d be more relaxed. She’d be seen with her brother, spending time with him when she gets the chance.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
She would expect her co-workers to have the same mindset as she had, serious and professional relationships. Although Tsuroka has never had a boyfriend, she doesn’t expect to have any anytime soon. Therefore, giving her attention fully to Police Work only. She would also hope they don’t think she’s cold-hearted, she often gets that a lot.
As Tsuroka’s future is unpredictable, she only wishes that it would mean a peaceful and comfortable future is awaiting her. Alongside her brother and the rest of her family.

BACKSTORY

Tsuroka was born into the Wakaji family in Hakone, Japan. The family had been very well known in Hakone, which led to gossip and talk about them. Because of this, many others would tell you about their packed schedule, which consisted of traveling around from place to place often. The reasoning behind all of this was because of the family lead, Goto Wakaji, father of Tsuroka and Tsurosakachi Wakaji. The two siblings heavily disagreed on being peripatetic, though, in the end, they followed along with their father's choices.

When Tsuroka had turned six years old, she had realized the truth about her family. On the outside, they had seemed just like ordinary travelers, maybe influencers even. However, on the inside, they were mysterious, frequently concealing secrets from one another. Tsuroka had relied on her brother for most of the time while she was younger, but there had been something odd going on. Time had been passing rather quickly to her, a burden slowly forming on her shoulders. Tsuroka understood that in the future, she would have to take care of herself.

Recently, Tsuroka's fifteenth birthday had passed. Her brother Tsurosakachi was seventeen. Knowing that her brother would be going off to college soon, she prioritized her assignments. She was becoming a freshman soon, which put some more stress onto her mind. Tsuroka had also been skipping meals to get her work done.

Tsurosakachi's worry had grown for Tsuroka, but he gave her his support, as well as blessings; Maybe it helped her work harder.

More years had passed. Tsuroka and Tsurosakachi had ended up in Japan yet again, though in a different city called Karakura. The pair had moved into a deluxe apartment not too far from the school. As Tsuroka was at home studying, her brother had been doing other things at school. He had gotten a place in the Journalism Club and climbed his way up in the ranks. On the other hand, Tsuroka had joined the female football team, making a few other friends along the way.

Though, not long later, Tsuroka had left Karakura, leaving her brother behind. In her mind, she needed a break from all the things happening in Karakura, going back to Hakone to study from there.

A decade slowly went by. Tsuroka and her brother were in their twenties now. They both had decided to head back to Karakura to continue studying there as everything seemed to have settled down back there. Or so, they thought.

Upon arriving back in Karakura, they had seen that the city had changed when they were gone, especially the crime rates. Tsuroka had studied more about Criminal Justice and Forensic Science while Tsurosakachi was off doing his own little thing in his own time. She was interested in all these aspects of the subjects, which is when it clicked in her mind.

More years had gone by; Tsuroka had been studying for longer than she thought she was capable of doing. Tsuroka had just discovered that her brother was going to apply to be a police officer. At first, she believed that it wouldn't fit the type of person he is, but her opinion changed as time went on.

Not long later, Tsuroka decides to follow her brother's steps and apply to serve alongside him at the Karakura Police Department.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Tsuroka Wakaji

Title: Miss

Given Name: Tsuroka

Preferred Name: Tsuroka, ‘Suroka’

IC Phone number: (81+) 969-547-579

Religious Denomination: Buddhism

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Taiwanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 5 years