mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

People who are at the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie_XX

Level 11
They aren't forcing anything they just need us in the pool so that they can work out this griefing problem.
After going back to the pool still nothing much is happening. Checking the logs shouldn't take too long from my history of 1.3.1 server hosting.

Half_Wolf_Kas

Level 25
Also is this teacher abuse?View attachment 634
teachers yelling at students also forcing every student to go to the pool for 0 reason
There was a reason. We were trying to fix the issue and students kept going to the area in which was griefed. There were hostile mobs that students were trying to fight off. We had told everyone to go down to the pool and wait until things were settled. I was simply telling you to stay down there until things were solved.

There are reasons behind this whole thing, the issue is being worked on as best as possible at the moment. Please do not go flaming on Teachers/Employee's for things like this, as we are just trying to work things out to the best of our capability.

VaNished

Level 5
Can I just say that the amount of times DJLord has posted is ridiculous.. comment after comment, maybe try posting everything in one post, not ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread