mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ph1l0ph0bi4's Application For Receptionist.

scenegrl

Level 5
scenegrl
scenegrl
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: ph1l0ph0bi4

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): No, I don't.

How old are you? (Optional): I am 15 years old.

What is your time zone?: GMT.

Describe your activity on the server: I am very active on the server, I tend to speak in OOC whenever!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No, I haven't.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I acknowledge I may be demoted if I am inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: To have the option to discuss well with whoever is important. To likewise have the option to record episodes or circumstances when vital and furthermore do other office errands.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I used to Gang RP back in the day, I'm also experienced in Detail RP and Romance RP, although Romance RP may not help.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: To have the option to give my very best to assist the actual School, including the Understudies and Partners.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: I have a few applications.
Denied - Psychiatrist Application! | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Spanish Lang App! | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Russian Lang App NO. 2!! | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Russian Lang App!! | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Currently, I am a Grade-12.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: My character would try her best to react calmly and hand them a detention slip if necessary.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character would try to break it up, after doing so she'd proceed to hand them both a detention slip for not following the school's rules.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: My character would report it to either the Principal, Dean or Vice Dean.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character would act rather relaxed and friendly, possibly offering to assist her colleagues.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
she'd carefully get between the two pupil's fighting, gently pushing them away from one another with great care, she'd then calmly look at the perpetrator of such fight.
/me she'd be seen filing away important documents in a filing cabinet, in a very organised and careful manner, she'd hear someone attempting to communicate with her, so she'd look up and give them her attention after putting away the rest of the documents.
/me she'd seem to be busy as she looked down at the computer on the desk typing away with intent, she'd then look up at the rather interesting individual before rolling her eyes slightly, she'd listen to what they had to say before replying to them.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Ha-Rin Park.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.
Preferred Name: Rin.

Age (Minimum is 25): 26 years old.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
Major(s): Computer Science
Minors: Physics.

Nationality: Latin-American and South-Korean.
Known Languages: Korean.

Backstory
Little Ha-Rin grew up in a small village in Korea. Where she lived with her mother, father and younger sister Min-Yun. Their parents were not the kindest of people, as they'd hurt Ha-Rin and Min-Yun until they was screaming in pain, until one day, they was trying to go to a family gathering. There happened to have been a Car Accident, she included Rin, her mother, her father and her sister. Only her and her sister Min had survived the crash, as Rin tried to get away, carrying her severely injured sister, she'd stumble into an alleyway finding a Gang. The Gang spotted Rin and Min, as they finished up with their old victim, they approached the two sisters, swiftly knocking them out. Eventually, Rin woke up in the hospital. After she'd recovered, she left Korea and fled to Karakura. A few years after the incident, she met her partner 'Raggy' who encouraged her to work at karakura, little did she know she'd become an employee at Karakura High School with great difficulty. She'd been through College and University to get a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, which she worked hard for as she knew she could not give up her dreams. But it did not stop there, she realised that she'd need more than a will to do this, but also a lot of tutoring. after years and years of tutoring, She then obtained the Bachelor's Degree. She proceeded to apply for a job as a Receptionist at Karakura High School, where she'd then spend most of her days doing office work and answering somewhat important calls for the school, she'd be happy as she was there with her Partner, Brayden 'Raggy' Jahii.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS is to help others, no matter it be with directions or something more serious like Confidential Paperwork.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I should be accepted over other applicants because I never usually leave town, meaning I'd be there to assist when necessary, I also work really well with children and other colleagues, I can communicate things to others really well too, which many others cannot do. I'd also genuinely be very thankful to be apart of the community of Karakura High School.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A.
Do you have any questions?: N/A.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread