mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Planet Earrings are UGLY

What's your Minecraft Username?: StonedVibez
What's the title of your suggestion?: Planet Earrings are UGLY

What's your suggestion?:
I genuinely beg of yall, change the planet earrings back to the old model this new one does NOT look good, it looks like two blue and green gumballs hangin off your ear, the old ones were so pretty and actually perfect for my skins

How will this benefit the server and community?:
gets rid of a bad decision

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
First of all that’s rude of you to say theyre ugly. Whoever modeled them put hard work into making the new design. Not every model will have a lot of details as they follow simplistic designs as well as following the Java shading style. Second of all if you hate how they look then don’t buy them it’s that simple. There is no need to be going around calling models you think are ugly when people have put in the effort and time to make them.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
Just get another earring set instead.. It takes time to model, I get constructive criticism but THIS isn't constructive at ALL

Secondly, models are remodeled whenever they want to as it doesn't count to their quota

Classicalist

Level 86
-1 models get updated over time so they are dated. If you do not like the new model then you do not have to use it. Like Zero said, Modelers put time and effort into their models and constructive feedback is good! However this is not constructive.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Sorry i couldnt replicate a 1:1 planet earth model in minecraft. They were changed in order to fit the new model style and the first model i did when i got on the team. Personally i like then but i had very little to work with considering the dimensions in the first place.

5SHU

Level 100
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Sorry after reviewing this Suggestion the staff team and chosen.

DENIED.
How you can make it better?

Less criticism.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
If you don’t like the current ones perhaps buy a custom item or try another item to match your outfits

-kam

Level 71
mate if u have such a problem with em just dont get em mate. someone worked very hard to get those out there and people [such as myself] think they are very good FOR A SQUARE GAME

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I don't know what the new ones look like but if I remember what the old ones were correctly, my assumption is that they were simplified to reduce the file size and to fit in with minecraft's native style better.

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I don't know what the new ones look like but if I remember what the old ones were correctly, my assumption is that they were simplified to reduce the file size and to fit in with minecraft's native style better.
They were changed from like the Saturn lookin ahh planet to earth and in cube form

Also guys… be kind in your replies

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
hey dude, you may not like the models but please be respectful, I'm sure there are more earrings you can buy.

edit: also what infi said guys, please be kind

Users who are viewing this thread