mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Please Deny This Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: My username is Firekiller77

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): My Discord is Firekiller77#2418

How old are you? (Optional): I am 27 years old.

What is your time zone?: My time zone is Eastern Standard Time.

Describe your activity on the server: I play on the server every day for various amounts of time. I play on creative some times and Ill RP with a few friends once in a while. When I am not with friends I am fishing to keep up with my apartment. I also took a 3 week break from the server but I am back and ready to get back to roleplaying.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes I was banned about 3 years ago from an SMP for being annoying. A staff member also just didn't like me for some reason.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I would like to be a chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A chef is someone who cooks meals for children in a school, homeless, and restaurants. Chefs who cook need ingredients to prepare the dishes their restaurants offer. Chefs generally get their ingredients by ordering online, over the phone, or sometimes through an app. National Wholesalers work with a large network or farmers to source a wide variety of ingredients for restaurants. World wide chefs are talented and know how to prepare many different dishes and foods. Chefs love to travel the world to try other chefs and countries dishes. Being a chef has its perks, and one of the biggest is gaining knowledge about different food cultures. Chefs get the amazing opportunity to meet and spend time with celebrities in big/small restaurants and reality shows. Having worked with food for years , chefs can easily pick even the subtle differences between good and bad recipe whenever they are eating out.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I started roleplaying as a child and played multiple games with a couple of my cousins, with my older cousin in New York I played three games called "Teacher" "Apartments" and "Iron-man and Spiderman" in Teacher we acted as teachers to some imaginary students and used our imagination to make the game fun so Id randomly say "Rosey, no you may no drop a piano on my head". In Apartments we used random parts of our Grandma's back yard for our apartments, my cousin used Grandma's fenced in abandoned garden for his apartment, and I used her back porch. We thought of everything in this roleplay, we thought of what our jobs were and what our family's names were and even what our vehicle would be. Iron-man and Spiderman was a game where we pretended to be the two heroes and would fight crime and use our Grandma's hammock as our vehicle to get around. When I was 20 years old I came across a not so great roleplaying server, you chose your role whether it was "teacher" "mom" "dad" "son" "daughter" and you played as that role but you had to be lucky to end up in a roleplay. Playing as a teacher you chose the role and you had to be lucky to get students to join your class. I played a number of random roles and was lucky enough to be a teacher a couple times. I was a dad, I was a boyfriend/husband, I was a baby, and I was a student a few times.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: Joining the School Employee faction in my opinion seems to be a wonderful opportunity. Working with in a school environment with children, food, etcetera for me would be not only fun but an exciting experience. I want to be there when children need me to break up a fight, feed kids, etcetera.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I have a boy character named John Tin Thornberry, He's Grade 12.
I have a girl character named Emily Tan Thornberry, She's Grade 10
They are brother and sister.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Emily has grown up and matured massively ever since she was 16 years old so when students start swearing at her she will simply look at them, calmly walk over to them and say to them "Excuse me but what did you say?" saying this will give them a chance to stop and think about what they said and reconsider what they will say next and hopefully apologize. If they don't apologize, Emily will send them to the office with a detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: She would call backup before approaching the fight, then try to break the students up yelling "Stop it you two! break it up!, break it up!" If she was successful she would tell the others who came to help her she took care of it, then turned to the students and would say in a soft but stern voice "now you kids know better than to fight during school, now I'm going to have to give you two detentions!" If she wasn't successful in breaking the students apart, she'd keep trying to break them apart until help came and would watch the professionals at work and learn what to do better next time she comes across students fighting in the hallway but still try to help them break them apart.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Emily would walk over to the coworker and say "Excuse me but what may I ask are you doing? I highly suggest you get down from there!" If the coworker complies she will explain that they or someone else would have gotten hurt by continuing what they were doing. If they hadn't complied, She'd say "you're going to get hurt! Please get down!" If they don't comply she would leave and get someone to help her get them down.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? In the employee break room Emily would try to make conversation with the other staff members and make friends. Emily would also sit and eat her lunch/breakfast and wait for her brother to call her making sure she's doing alright. Emily is a helpful person and would help out with certain things they might need help with. Emily also loves to clean so she would get a broom and sweep, she would then clean off the counters and whatever else that may need cleaning.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She walks to the cafeteria kitchen, "Good morning!" she says as she clocks in, puts her hair net and her gloves on, gets out a knife to cut unions, and gets to work. "Hey do we have any white bread left for sandwiches?" She'd say looking around so see if she can see any loaves of bread on the bread shelves where they store bread. "Right! I can just call to order more bread!" She'd say chuckling as she walks over to the company phone to call for an order of white bread, tomatoes, milk, and cheese. "Alright! We got an order of white bread, tomatoes, milk, and cheese coming this Monday!" She calls over to her coworker to let them know as she walks back to cut her unions.

/me She's singing "Yes well rally round the flag, Boys well rally once again, Shouting the battle cry of freedom." to herself as she's handing out lunches. She sees the kids bobbing their heads and smiles as she sings. Continuing her song she goes to clean up after lunch when she sees her brother walking by. "Hey John! how was classes?" She'd ask as she continues to clean up. After his visit she watches him walk back to this classroom to teach another class. She continues to sing and clean, takes off her hairnet and gloves and clocks out.

/me Patrolling the halls during classes she notices a mess in the hallway and gets a broom to clean up the mess. "These kids are so messy" She'd say as she cleans the mess. As she continues to patrol the halls, she notices a child sitting on a bench crying. She approaches the child and says in a sweet and loving tone. "Hey what's going on? why you crying?" The child claims other kids are bullying them. "well hey, don't let them bother you, they bully to bring others down because they themselves feel small. Bullies will continue to bully you if they know it bothers you. So I wouldn't let them know it bothers you." She says rubbing the child's back. "Alright I'm going to report these bullies, either way we don't tolerate bullying" As she says this she gets up to go to the front desk smiling at the child.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): My name is Emily Thornberry.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): I want students to call me Miss Thornberry.
Preferred Name: My friends and brother call me either Em or Emily is fine.

Age (Minimum is 25): I am 52 years old.

Academic Degree: I graduated with a Bachelor's degree
Major(s): I graduated with a culinary arts degree
Minors: I have a music minor.

Nationality: I am an American
Known Languages: English and Japanese

Backstory
Emily Tan Thornberry was born in the year 1972 in Grand Prairie Texas on an animal farm. Emily's parents were very strict parents and weren't very nice. They would force John and Emily to work hard day and night and yell and scream when they made a mistake. John was more tolerant or their abusive behavior and didn't want to rock the boat while Emily would cry, fight back, or refused to comply. They would smack her around and knock her down the stairs at the young age of 5 years old. John would try to stop them from doing this but would fail, they would just push him back knocking him off his feet.
When John and Emily were 8 and 10 their parents' home burned to the ground as their mother forgot a tasteless steak in the oven. John and Emily now had to move, they had no one to go to, so they just traveled. For a year they traveled round the United States until they came across a freighter transporting goods from the United States to Japan so they snuck on and rode the freighter to Japan believing life is about to get better. John and Emily arrived at Japan a year later making them 9 and 11 years old. When they got off of the boat they came to Tokyo where they lived a few months being chased by dogs and eating out of garbage cans. They decided to uproot and find somewhere new to live because living in Tokyo was very dangerous. The kids found themselves in Hiroshima where they were taken in to an orphanage where things still weren't great but was still better than anything they had dealt with. The orphanage had a school in it and the only nice teacher at this school was this blonde lady in her early thirties and always smelled of apple pie. Upon smelling the apple pie on their teacher, Emily thought she wanted to try cooking one day. The school had a cafeteria where decent food was served. Emily loved food and the process of preparing it, so the teacher smelling of apple pie and the school putting out good food inspired Emily to become a chef. This school is where they learned the country's language. The teacher's name was Miss Hiyo. This is what inspired John to become a teacher.
They were there at that orphanage for 5 years till Miss Hiyo left due to budget cuts and had no choice but to leave the orphanage. The kids now ages 14 and 16 escaped with the help of the other kids. John and Emily now on their way to find a new place to live. about a year later they stumbled upon Karakura and found themselves an apartment where they lived there the next 2 years going to Karakura school. All throughout school Emily learned and admired the culinary arts upon watching the schools chefs at work and studied hard. Emily and John after high school didn't have the sufficient funds to go to collage until about 10 years later John saved up enough money to send his sister to collage to become a chef at 28 years old. When Emily graduated collage she was 32 years old. After collage Emily worked in a restaurant for 20 years until she decided she loves children and wanted to become a chef in the Karakura school.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective): Emily's motivation for joining Karakura staff team stems from meeting her favorite teacher in an orphanage when she was a kid. Emily saw how she ran her classroom and was instantly inspired to become school staff. Emily was just 9 years old when she decided she wants to become a chef in a school. She loves kids and loves to help them in any way she can. Emily has always been adamant about her beliefs on how to treat a child and would get angry when she saw people mistreating them.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Emily has worked very hard for this job and is a very hardworking girl. She is very nice and is willing to get things done. Emily will be a valuable asset to the staff team in the Karakura school. She does not care about money, all she cares about are the children and feeding them.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Users who are viewing this thread