pockyfingers

Level 3
pockyfingers
pockyfingers
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

IGN (In-Game Name):
pockyfingers (account i’m applying with)
seizvre (main)

Discord Name & Tag:
mattieishot (No tag due to the new discord update!)

Previous bans:
I have no previous bans or warnings on any of my accounts, nor do I plan on being banned any time soon.

Describe your activity on the server:
During the school year, obviously as anyones; my activity is slightly lower than during the summer. At the moment, I am an active player on the SchoolRP server, usually ranging from four to five hours daily, depending on my personal schedule. I have been part of a few different factions including; EMS, School Faculty, and now College Baseball. I have two accounts on the server but if I am accepted into the position I am applying for, that account will be prioritized over the other. Outside of the server I do tailoring for me and my friends, but I'm not a part of any tailoring servers.
Additionally, I have been playing on the server for at least over a year, so I can assure I know the general CrimeRP/CombatRP rules and how to follow them accordingly, as well as roll amounts for all the different ages/roles of the server

Which timezone are you in?
CST/CT (Central)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ilymalachis-surgeon-ems-application.54037/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/edited-toshio-nakamura-biology-application.50741/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-lang-application.48252/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bbysick-spanish-application.54795/

[DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/toshio-nakamura-biology-teacher-application.50539/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/karakura-theatre-club.47908/

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation to join the police faction stems from my desire to contribute actively to the community and potentially serve as a positive role model. Continuing this, I am intrigued by the idea of engaging in roleplay from a fresh viewpoint, as it would give me the chance to experience diverse character types and enhance my ability to think quickly and create captivating scenarios. By assuming I am accepted into the role of a police officer, I would have the opportunity to collaborate with the community in promoting safety and security. As always, I am enthusiastic about acquiring the knowledge pertaining to law enforcement and its many components.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Generally, I feel that I possess a considerable amount of understanding that goes into enforcement principles, as well as the requirements for various positions within the police department. I am knowledgeable in the diverse roles and obligations of police officers and what behavior is expected after being accepted into the role. It is widely recognized that the primary purpose of law enforcement is to keep the public safe and uphold regulations within the town.

───── ⋆⋅ROLES⋅⋆ ─────

In a police department, there is a hierarchy of roles and each role has its own regulations and responsibilities that come together to make sure everything within the department is organized. This could also be considered a ranking system and is placed as from highest ranked to lowest:

Commissioner
Captain
Detective + Detective Minorities
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol Officer
Cadet

───── ⋆⋅ITEMS⋅⋆ ─────

Police and other subcategories have a large range of equipment exclusive to the police department that they have to help them within emergency situations.

Taser: A taser is usually fired at an uncooperative suspect, this incapacitates said suspect and temporarily paralyzes them.
Baton: A baton is a close range weapon made of aluminum that is used to punish criminals or used for self defense.
Handcuffs: Handcuffs are two metal cuffs joined by a chain that are used to restrain and incarcerate a criminal or detain someone for further questioning.
Pepper Spray: Pepper spray is a small spray can that is used for self defense, when sprayed it causes temporary blindness and eye pain.
Glock: A glock is only available to higher ranking police officers and is usually used non-lethally, however it is still a gun and could cause death if used wrong.
Luminol Spray: Luminol spray is used to detect blood or other
Radio: The police radio is used for communication between officers and sometimes to speak with members of EMS in order to have a good connection between the two emergency responders.
Breathalyzer: A breathalyzer is used by blowing into a small tube connected to the device to measure the amount of alcohol intake in someone’s system.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?
Having police in any city setting is very crucial to the roleplay experience, so it is no different for SchoolRP! Police generally ensure the safety of the community and are first responders to any criminal activity or emergencies, such as the water leak and boiler explosion in the school that happened recently. In a community like the one on SchoolRP, the police respond to gang conflicts and everyday disputes between citizens, to ensure they maintain peace throughout the city.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted at any time for whatever reason is necessary.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I acknowledge that while I am applying for this role, if I am accepted I will have to be dedicated to the position and prioritize it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Absolutely! I am well aware that if I am online during the time when training is held, I will be present, and if I don’t attend I will be punished accordingly.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Niklas Soderdahl

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Cisgender Male | He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Masters Degree in Psychology

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Swedish
SSL / TSP (Swedish Sign Language)
Japanese

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Niklas is a slender yet muscular man, it is obvious that he likes to keep himself in shape and take care of himself formally. He flaunted his stylish, cool toned blonde hair that is typically tied up in a bun or high ponytail. His complexion is strikingly fair, and he carries himself with confidence and self-assurance, standing at an even height of 5'11. While his wardrobe largely consists of comfortable hoodies and sweatpants, he does possess a selection of professional dress shirts and slacks.
However, Niklas’ appearance isn’t far off from his actual personality, he is a very bubbly and smart individual! His enthusiasm can be infectious, making it easy to be around him and he is always offering his knowledge when needed. Niklas is mature but not overly so, he knows realistically when the time is to joke around and when to be serious, but he is never afraid to share his feelings. His intelligence and aura of security makes him a great friend and colleague, he is prone to being a good listener and always eager to learn and make the point to understand those around him.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Niklas is a highly driven and reliable police officer whilst either being on duty or off duty, and will always make sure his job is being done correctly.
While in a professional situation, Niklas is typically seen patrolling the streets to maintain order, or around the station. He usually keeps a guard up, showing an immense amount of respect toward his co-workers and emitting a mature demeanor. He is extremely organized with every detail and aspect of the job, and always pays careful attention to ensure it’s done properly. He takes work very seriously and is always ready to help a fellow officer in need.
Whilst in a casual situation though, Niklas will immediately strike up conversation with his fellow officers and just has to talk about something to fill the silence. While off-duty, Niklas usually spends time with his friends of choice or playing volleyball, this reminded him of his time in highschool and made him not feel like an old man! He is an avid horror movie lover and a very active member of the community, helping out wherever is needed, that’s just how he is.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Ideally, Niklas has a very positive outlook on the idea of coworkers and teamwork. and believes that having a good relationship and a good reputation with your coworkers is essential to a well working police force. He knows that working together as a team whilst being officers is essential and doing this, they’ll be able to better serve the community and protect the lives of others. Additionally, Niklas believes that having the ability to rely on your fellow officers and building trust between each other is a very successful way to work together, thus giving you the ability to respond to safety concerns or civil fights in an organized manner. Overall, Niklas values teamwork between him and his fellow officers and hopes to be able to build a good reputation with each and every one of them.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
“Well, in all honesty I'd like to think of myself as a leader, it feels that is what’s most natural for me to take on that role. However I seek opportunities from more experienced people within reason and make sure to ask questions from superiors in whatever situation is at hand. While I do enjoy taking on the role of a leader, I have to admit that working with a well-rounded team and having experienced colleagues working with me is much better than taking everything on solo.”

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Niklas Soderdahl was born in a small town in Sweden to Angie Bergqvist, a single mother who struggled to make ends meet. As he grew up, Niklas’ world began to change; His mother became ill and could no longer work. They struggled to pay rent and put food on the table. Eventually, they were evicted from their small apartment and forced onto the streets.
Determined not to give up, Niklas worked odd jobs throughout the town doing everything from washing dishes to delivering goods for local shopkeepers. Despite his efforts, it wasn't enough. He knew that if he were going to survive and help his mother survive too, he needed something more.
One day, while wandering through the cobblestone streets lined with shops selling intricately crafted ceramics and woven textiles in vibrant colors, he met a traveler from Japan. The traveler was enamored by the designs from one particular store, and she pointed after having bought some bags. She said, "You know they have wonderful things in Japan." That's when it hit him - the possibility of a new life in Japan!
After scrimping together enough money for a one-way ticket on a slow-paced steamer, he bided his time slowly working around delivering goods on the lonely docks just waiting - until finally that day arrived. Niklas boarded that ship with nothing more than a duffel bag containing all he had left of his life in Sweden. The slow muted blue waves beneath him seemed endless as they moved closer and closer towards Japan accompanied by only seagulls overhead.
Months later Niklas arrived in Karakura where everything was foreign and unfamiliar but at least something about it seemed so hopeful - opportunities everywhere!
It turned out that making a new start in Japan was going to be tough. He didn't speak the language and had a hard time finding work at first. His thick Swedish accent and blue eyes that stood out like a sore thumb made him easy to spot in Karakura’s crowded streets. The buzzing city felt overwhelming but there was life humming through the town, Niklas felt something here that he didn't feel anymore back home.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, You cannot legally own a pocket knife in Karakura by any means, the only item classified as a weapon that you can legally own is a bat. If you are caught with a pocket knife by a police officer you will be incarcerated for possession of illegal weaponry.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Non-Prescription Medications
Paracetamol ➼ ¥1,500
Cough Syrup ➼ ¥6,000
Multivitamins ➼¥3,500
Iron Supplements ➼ ¥2,500
Melatonin ➼ ¥2,000

Non-Prescription Items
Wooden Canes ➼ ¥7,000
Eye Patches ➼ ¥5,000
Band Aids ➼ ¥1,000
Glasses ➼ ¥4,000

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
My first reaction would be to separate the two to stop the altercation before someone was harmed, specifically removing the officer from the situation. I would also need to make sure the altercation was not self defense from either side in order to report it.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
My answer will have to defer depending on the situation itself and who was involved. For example, if a criminal were to assault one of my fellow officers in a one on one conflict, it would be my first instinct to physically intervene and do my best to assist my coworker accordingly, in order to ensure both our safety. However, if the situation escalated and more individuals joined the altercation, my relation would be to contact backup immediately to ensure the situation stays under control. If we were to become extremely outnumbered or overwhelmed, the focus would immediately turn to helping myself and my fellow officer escape from the aggressors, prioritizing our safety.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Initially, one would have to immediately take action and gather as much evidence as possible, then report said evidence to a superior or higher-up in the department. Including more than enough details is necessary in such a predicament, as well as ensuring that you will not be subject to false accusations.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Realistically, a simple ‘No’ and a fine for bribery would do the situation just fine.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread