Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
What is your Minecraft Username:
PolarLoLs, Poloroidss

Describe your activity as a player of the server:
SchoolRP is simply a way for me to pass the time, going to hospitality college gives you more free time than
you would expect, for me at least. It's the same reason I can be so active on the server without conflicting classes.
I'm currently involved in 3 different factions: Reporter, Sports, and Crime which my activity is evenly split between each

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
I don't think I've ever applied for any others

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
Poloroidss and yes I do have a microphone

What is your time zone?:
EST

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes I understand

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:
I've been looking to apply for some time now, even before my big break from SRP I always wanted to apply but never got around to it. Trying out different community teams
you could say is another reason, I've only been in the Media Team but that was short-lived sadly, I'm trying to find one that actually fits my talents while modeling as something out of my comfort zone it was fun, I do wish i was able to learn more before being removed but it is what it is. I do enjoy working on projects with others and organizing events themselves. Even though I've never been able to successfully suggest events I do like to spend time and think them out, another thing is I'd like to make it easier for Normal players from any community to easily suggest events, I'm a very open person and as long as the ideas are creative, unique, and fun I'll be willing to listen.

What makes you a suitable event team member:
Approachability
For players to suggest an event they need someone to go to, they can't go to someone they feel doesn't care or pay attention to what they, You have to present yourself in a manner that makes it known that players can approach you in order to suggest events and feel like they're actually going to be taken into consideration. Being enthusiastic about it helps too. I know that i possess and have developed all these traits from my time playing on the server, I've spoken to others who share these traits and know that I possess them as well

Leadership Skills
As anyone would guess you need to possess good leadership skills in order to take on a task like making events and organizing them. Being patient, understanding, and assertive at the same time are all good traits of being a leader in my opinion, being able to connect with your team as people is always better than just using your authority in my opinion. If you simply run a team through a power hierarchy and fear there will be no true respect for you or what you do. Connecting with your team on the same level as they are through basic human interaction without the sense of authority being there will earn your team respect. Become friends and not just co-workers is what I'm saying. I've always been able to connect with the people i work with even when i ran a Graphic Design team back in 2021, I was always laid back and too pushy while still keeping the workforce in check. A good example of this is how Aania runs the reporter faction. I do wish to form a bond with my team members and the people who will be working with me because I believe I am a good leader

Creativity
Obviously, you have to be creative, coming up with unique events that haven't been done before is definitely too easy ft especially when SchoolRP/Roleplayhub has been around for many many years. So what i do is place events in a category and then expand on those ideas, I feel the word ''creative'' has been losing its meaning, to me being creative is being able to get an idea and to expand on it, twisting it and turning it into your own vision. For example, as a pâtissier or pastry chef creativity is required in everything we do, we're even at a high standards by our instructors n school to be the best designers, bakers, and the most creative out of all the courses in our college. Being creative comes as second nature to someone like me, especially with the confidence I hold for myself. I also like to keep my writing clean and organized, adding excessive words and drawing out sentences more than they need to be is not creative or good writing in my opinion, keeping things clear and straight to the point is what makes whatever i do or write unique in my opinion

Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
whitehze.png
LORE
As Halloween ends, the spirits get sealed away, and the citizens of Karakura go back at ease. The Shi****mi have been watching and are not happy, with the amount of spirits released by the people whether on accident or purpose, it’s upset the gods greatly. One god in particular Kuraokam (Shinto deity of rain and snow) was among the group of gods dissatisfied with the human's work and decided that this winter was an opportunity to punish the humans for their foolish acts. The Shi****mi decides to put a curse on the town of Karakura: ‘’Hakka no Togame’’ or ‘’White Haze Punishment’’ A curse that’s said to cause large snow storms responsible for blizzards and freezing over entire cities. It’s rumored that Antarctica was once a great city until it was subdued by the same curse that transformed the city into Antarctica we know today.. Karakura will be transformed into a cold Icelandic town for a month (1 OOC Week) and the citizen will have to fight their way through such a disaster by themselves.

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?
During a wee time period, the entire map of Karakura will be heavily covered in snow as the winter season comes in, though ''heavily'' would be an understatement. Roads will be icy and snowy, parks and lakes will be completely covered with snow, and trees will turn into giant glaciers. Similar to the plot of ''Frozen'' it's a simple yet complex concept to execute. Everyday things as simple as walking in the street come with the risk of catching frostbite due to the conditions becoming extremely cold. Sewers becoming completely frozen, and stepping into them for too log could cause even death. Mountain areas such as shrines becoming unuseable with fountains and trees turning to ice. the forest closed off due to falling icicles from the trees. Karakura basically turned into an icy wasteland

Time Outline
Sunday - Saturday

Once the snow finally sets in it will be announced between 4-5 PM as players
the peak during these hours just to get the server up-to-date for the next seven days

Monday - Tuesday
A huge snowstorm hits, lasting around 15-25 minutes each day
OOC. Effects such as hunger and slowness for any players out in the open,
Snow would finally finish piling up during this period of time. Event team members using their abilities to injure players who don’t comply

Wednesday - Thursday
School is closed down as a result of the storm, after the storm,
After the blizzard passes over. The sudden change in climate along with
The previous rain storms only mixed to make things worse, small balls of hail began falling from the
Sky. A hail storm lasting for 10-15 minutes for each day OOC, giving players some sort of hit effect
Causing them to lose damage every now and then. Event team members using their abilities to injure players who don’t comply

Friday - Saturday
The curse is lifted but not before a sudden flue hits the city, some citizens catching the flue almost simultaneously.. This only lasts for a few minutes as the extra snow and ice melt away from the winter, leaving whatever damage done to the citizens

Resources
A couple of builders, at least. 4-5 would be needed to place extra blocks such as ice and some snow in order to give certain structures that extra feel to the atmosphere.
Multiple /events at least 3 each day from the start to the end of the event. Some even-team members themselves would be needed in order to have certain aspects of the event affect the players

triptofuji.pngLORE
Mount Fuji or "Fuji-san" is known as Japan's highest peak and one of the 3 sacred mountains of Japan. Located in the area of Tokyo this mountain is a popular hiking spot iconic for its trails regardless of being an active volcano. It's been a long long while since Karakura High School's last Field Trip, The France trip ended in disaster and hopefully this one won't end up the same way. Has anyone in Karakura ever been to Mt Fuji?.. The principal and the rest of the faculty decided to take the students out on a long overdue trip once again! Allowing parents to tag along as well. Just like the France trip 2 two-story buses will be lined up near the school ready to pick up the students and their parents each operated by a professor/teacher. Some paramedics will be dragged along with their ambulance just in case of an emergency. After which a trip to the airport will take place. After boarding the plane. After arriving at their destination another set of busses will be lined up like before. Express busses rented out by the school. After reaching Mt Fuji a tour of the peak and hike will take place after a rest at a cabin at the bottom of the mountain.

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?
After reaching the bottom of the mountain players will have to wait until a tour guide (event-team/staff-team members will play as) sets everyone up and gets them ready for the long trip ahead of them. Manuvering their way up rocky slopes and lakes they'll eventually make their way to. gift shops, tourist attractions like Torii gates and offering bells, Quick stops for food, and much more. Players will be recommended to wear the proper gear and such before going on the trip as hiking itself is already as risky as it is. Like the France trip, souvenirs are going to be purchasable from gift shops mentioned before, and even new food to try out. After passing these areas players will come across a cavern to rest and take photos of sites while getting some RP in. With teachers and paramedics following closely behind to monitor the students surely nothing can go wrong.. right?

Time Outline
To start the event off in the first place till takes around 20-30 minutes to prepare players and everything from the trip from Karakura to Tokyo. Preparing at the bottom of the mountain would take 10-15 minutes then the hike can begin. Once players reach the populated area of the mountain (gift shops, etc ) the hike would take another 20 minutes. From here to the next stop the cavern would be another 15 minutes. Idling at the cavern for about 20 minutes before going down trams back down the mountain. Expecting that nothing disastrous happens during any of this the event would take around 1 hour and 40 minutes max.

Resources
Of Course, a big building would be needed, which is why i would recommend this take place in the event server to prevent problems from the main SchoolRP server. Programs like World Painter would be useful for solidifying the base as a custom map would confirm more depth and insertion into the canon universe of Karakura.
Builders to terraform and place small structures like buildings while staff and event team members stand by and make sure everything runs smoothly

lowvoltage.png
LORE
Karakura has been through many natural and manmade disasters throughout the years, but when have they ever had an actual electricity safety check..? It's known to rain a lot in the city, it's been through earthquakes, explosions fires, etc. With Karakura being an independent island it it's surprising that they don't have a power grid offshore somewhere. Actually, no one knows how electricity is run through the city as a whole, with highrise buildings almost the size of skysc****rs and buildings plastered everywhere it's a pretty well-lit city for this big of a mystery. What would happen if all of that just went dark? What if the entire city of Karakura went dark for a whole night? Well, we don't have to say "what if" because in this situation at any moment it's about to happen.. in a few seconds the citizens of Karakura are about to witness what they later dubbed ''Low Voltage'' that sent Karakura back into the dark ages for 12 Hours.. literally.

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?
Karakura would first be warned through a /news broadcast that signs of a potential blackout have been showing over the past few hours. Citizens will be warned to charge their devices and prepare their homes for this potential power outage. Allowing 10 OOC minutes to pass before triggering the event. A couple of events such as the heavy snow and recent heavy rain made things more unstable than usual. Street lights, traffic lights, and buildings lose their power one by one with large sounds of metal doors shutting echoing throughout the ghosted streets as the citizens fall into slight panic as they watch the world around them get swallowed into the darkness. Cell phones stop functioning due to the cell towers having no power, cars can only keep their headlights running off battery power for so long, Players are given the blindness effect to truly immerse themselves to experience real-time what it's like to be in a city-wide blackout, making driving and walking dangerous tasks on their own, having to force the players to stay indoors further safety as criminals an take advantage of this environmental crisis. The flashlight item giving players the ability to see being handed out by KPD

Time Outline
Taking course of the same time as a flash event having this one go on from the course of the IC clock. From 12 am to 12 pm estimated to be which if I'm writing 2 OOC hours. in the nighttime would only make sense and give it a somewhat bigger effect and animosity.

Resources
While I'm not too sure how certain commands work such as the blindness effect I would guess a S.A. would have to execute the command for me. Builder wouldn't be needed as the only thing that would need to change i the atmosphere which can be done using the /event broadcast by either staff or an event team member

Additional notes (You may leave this blank): If there are any punctuation errors or such feel free to point them out!!​

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread