craigorey
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
RancidPee

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm being more active, as I'm reconnecting with old friends, as well as wanting to come back from my break.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

Do you have Discord?
Yes, it is OhKlahoma#2236

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes

List your current and past applications:
Police Application (ACCEPTED)
Alts Korean Application (ACCEPTED)
Reapplied German Application (ACCEPTED)
French Application (ACCEPTED)
German Application (DENIED)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My old friends that are in the force. They have gave me good memories, and PoliceRP was my most memorable time on the server. I would love to join back, as I miss doing PoliceRP.
My friends have made me want to come back, and that is why I am applying.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do have knowledge of the laws and basic conduct, and understand them well.

What are the Police ranks?
(Lowest to Highest)
Police Cadet
Patrol Officer
Police Corporal
Police Sergeant
Police Lieutenant
Head Police Lieutenant
Police Captain
Police Commissioner

Detective's Division
(Lowest to Highest)
Detective Constable
Detective Sergeant
Detective-Chief Inspector
Detective Superintendent

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have the basic knowledge and understanding of police work, along with an extended knowledge. I have done this before, so I will be alright. If something changed, I would gladly do research.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Considering the BMD'S are selling to normal players, there will be more weapons, as well as deaths. Police are put into SchoolRP to stop murders, muggings, keep people safe from threats, Make sure Minors don't get drunk under the age of consent, as well as make sure people of age that drink don't over-drink in public.They are also there to add more depth and realism to the server, attracting more players.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I agree.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand, as that is a server rule to not bring OOC into IC or IC into OOC.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Varrick 'Adder' Bisset would stand at 6’3 and would have long blond hair that would seem as soft as a blanket. He would have dull blue eyes and a chiseled face; with chubby cheeks.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job Varrick is professional and very serious, eager to get work finished and done. He will crack jokes with his co-workers when there is no work to be done, as sometimes the atmosphere needs a little lightening up to happen. If others need assistance or help he will of course help if needed. Off the job he could be considered Boring, but sometimes he can come off as very standoffish, as well as rude. In his free time he enjoys Extreme Ironing, as well as Yoga to stay fit and flexible.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He sees his coworkers as just coworkers, besides the higher-ups. the higher ups to him are role models, and are an inspiration for him to do better. He treats them all with a fair amount of respect, however if someone peaks his interest or catches his eye, he will show a little bit of his nice side, as well as his joke side.

BACKSTORY
Varrick 'Adder' Bisset was born in Dinan, France to loving parents. His mother Pam Bisset was a loving and caring. She always provided to her son with everything he needed. His father Paul Bisset, clicked with his son like peanut butter and jelly. They were inseparable, whatever Paul laughed at, Varrick laughed at; whatever his father enjoyed, Varrick enjoyed. They were carbon copies of each other, his mother used to say. In his school life, Varrick was always the jokester in his class. He loved to bring joy and make people happy, as it was something he had at home. But when Varrick was 14, his father was killed, just like that. His father was ripped from his life; the light of his world. Varrickalmost lost all that light in his eyes, if it wasn't for his mother that brought him back to reality. Varrick didn't know about how his father died, until he went snooping into his mother's files and found out, he was murdered by a gang. Varrick was furious, furious that his mother hid this from him, furious that the cops were too incompetent to do anything. Varrick decided that he was going to do something about it... He was going to be the cop, that wasn't incompetent; at least in his 14 year old mindset. He was going to be the one to solve the cases, when they couldn't solve his father's case. Lastly, He was going to be the one to bring justice to his family, he was going to make sure that no one had to go to a small home in a small neighborhood, and knock on the door of a now widowed wife and a hopeless son; and tell them that their loved one, their father, was killed in cold blooded murder.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Varrick 'Adder' Bisset

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Varrick Bisset, Adder.

Preferred Name:
Varrick, or Adder.

IC Phone number:
921-537-898

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Years of training: He has had 5 years of training currently. And is now looking to get into the job.

Working Experience:

He has not had any experience working the job

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Law and Criminal Justice.

Minor(s):
Forensic Science and Maths.

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
German
English
Japanese​

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

- Once you become more experienced on the server then reapply, as of now we deem you unready just yet​

Users who are viewing this thread